[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Jun. 14, 2015  3:07 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Really I live in Indiana but all the tourney are 2 far from here
In which area do you live in?
There is now a possibility of me moving so I want to get a tourney started soon. Is anyone here free in July?

@[Tri] @[Dark Kerbecs] @[Dragonblader123] @[GhostShot] @[BlazeingkaiGT]
(Jun. 20, 2015  9:33 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: There is now a possibility of me moving so I want to get a tourney started soon. Is anyone here free in July?

@[Tri] @[Dark Kerbecs] @[Dragonblader123] @[GhostShot] @[BlazeingkaiGT]

I live in North west Indiana
I'm still here in the northern half of the state if anyone wants to do something this summer.
(Jun. 21, 2015  4:57 AM)Cake Wrote: I'm still here in the northern half of the state if anyone wants to do something this summer.
How far are you from Indianapolis?
It's a two and a half hour drive to get to Indy for me.
(Jun. 21, 2015  6:29 PM)Cake Wrote: It's a two and a half hour drive to get to Indy for me.
Well what is the maximum amount of time you're willing to drive? I'm certain I can find a place.
I can make it to anywhere 3 hours or less from Warsaw, Indiana. I will be gone from June 26 to July 3 on vacation, and again for college orientation on July 16-17, but otherwise my summer is mostly free.
Honestly unless they are in evansville or newburgh I probably can't go. Als o I don't have any burst bets yet...
(Nov. 25, 2015  9:30 PM)GhostShot Wrote: Honestly unless they are in evansville or newburgh I probably can't go. Als o I don't have any burst bets yet...
We can lend you Bursts, but we'll probably play MFB and other stuff too.
(Nov. 26, 2015  3:20 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2015  9:30 PM)GhostShot Wrote: Honestly unless they are in evansville or newburgh I probably can't go. Als o I don't have any burst bets yet...
We can lend you Bursts, but we'll probably play MFB and other stuff too.

As long as the bursts dont suck 230wd that would be cool. I wish I wasn't the only southern idiana guy.
Hey I'm headed back to college in Muncie p soon here, anybody interested in playing?
I don't live in Indiana but I agree because I want a tournament even somewhere in America especially in Atlanta I'm there
(Jul. 27, 2016  2:48 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Hey I'm headed back to college in Muncie p soon here, anybody interested in playing?
I can come depending on the date. I come to Indiana every once in a while.
(Jul. 27, 2016  2:53 AM)JJ622 Wrote: I don't live in Indiana but I agree because I want a tournament even somewhere in America especially in Atlanta I'm there
There are plenty of tournaments in the US. Atlanta's had events fairly recently and they're always looking for interest. Look at this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Atlanta...ders-Unite
i should be open in the evening most days, except wednesdays(studio class) and fridays(yugioh club) weekends would be cool
So me and a few friends were gonna try to meet up and spar and train for tournaments. Also we can hang out and stuff, but we'd train hard and do tournaments and competition.
Yeah I can try and make it timing is important tho
Does anyone want to host and play in a tournament.....I know it's kinda hard lol getting indianna bladers but it would be fun if we could play right lol
I'd definately be down for an indiana tourney
Well we gonna need more then just me and you lol XD

Where y'all at people !!!!
I feel like, once burst comes out in the us, more people will come back to the game and we'll have more people who'll want to play. Also, once one of us steps up and actually starts organizing(I could try if someone could tell me out how) and this gets more official, more people will get on board
Yeah I feel ya I don't quite understand the whole rules to oversee a tournament
I'm still here. And I'm up for anything.
If I were to set something up it'd have to be around Indianapolis cause I'm going to college in Muncie, I can probably travel further than that if someone else was the one in charge but I don't feel comfortable hosting something that much further away