[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Jan. 27, 2019  8:37 AM)SolomonTED Wrote: oh i go up to michigan every year

Cool
I am an indiana blader i live in the goshen/elkhart area
I'm in Ohio but would probably go to surrounding states such as Indiana, etc. for a tournament
lets see if we can create an indiana tournament
Im going to Iowa in about a week

And my partner bey broke two days ago. Rest in peices, earth fusion wheel. It will be replaced with rock/fang. Which one do you guys think would be better for defense?
I’m in for an Indianapolis tournament!  I’d prefer Burst.
IM HOSTING A TOURNEY IN CHICAGO!
OK let do it

I live Bloomington Indiana yes let's do it

I am a small youtuber I do beyblade on my youtube Channel name is nemmer Ross
Does anybody here live near the franklin township area ?
I feel like i'm the only blader in my area , and that's sad .
Yes! Is anyone in Indiana interested in making a team or a tournament? I’m in Indianapolis.
I would love to be able to be in a tournament , but my grandma says education comes first .
Yes, lets be the Dark Hoods in Indiana and host it in Camby
alright i live in indianapolis to and there is this blading thing at my school but its carp i think we should do a tournament or meet up
I used to live in Franklin Township, but I couldn’t make a name for myself as a Blader, as I was in foster care and the people I lived with wouldn’t buy me a Beyblade. Also, we have enough Bladers to start a tournament, we just need specifics. Location, date, time, who will be there, and more...I think
(Apr. 02, 2018  11:40 PM)Yoshiblade387 Wrote: i live in Indiana and there no tournaments near Indiana whatsoever so if you are a Blader and live in Indiana then comment down "yes" and we can also make a team?

Yes i live in indiana
I live by Indiana

I live in Illinois
Hey! I'll be heading up to Michigan this weekend, but I know I'll get some more Beyblade Burst Beys. Also, I'll be celebrating christmas three times due to my family living all throughout the country and divorced parents, so I have my hopes high for more! Anyways, getting to the point, can we all share general locations of where we are? Like a nearby park or store? I've noticed about one hundred kids at my school are Bladers, but none of us actually get to do much because we don't know where the other lives, we need to mildly hide it, and we just don't have time. Now, I just want to point out that we have enough people to start a tournament in Indiana, and that we just need a location, time, organizer, etc. Hope to talk to/see you later.Bye!
Hello I'm a young blader but I don't have the equipment to organize a tournament and I was wondering if maybe one of you guys and gals could organize one in my hometown of new haven indiana
(Jan. 08, 2020  10:40 PM)Captain air Wrote: Hello I'm a young blader but I don't have the equipment to organize a tournament and I was wondering if maybe one of you guys and gals could organize one in my hometown of new haven indiana

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!

"General Discussion" is the wrong spot to ask for a specific region to get a tournament. This belongs in the North America subforum of Beyblade communities. I'll move it there for you.

Please search for existing threads that apply to what you're asking next time before posting.

Also: Please pick a more descriptive thread name than "Tournaments" next time.

Unfortunately, the WBO is a volunteer run organization. No one's being paid to run tournaments. Unless you have an active tournament organizer in your region, you're basically out of luck unless you organize one yourself. If you lack the equipment and aren't old enough to run it, you basically have to wait... and pray.

I'm going to move this post into the Indiana Bladers thread, and hopefully there will be enough interest that someone local to the region organizes a tournament soon. There's also a Fort Wayne area thread, but it's similarly dormant.
Okay at this point it’s been around a month so I’ll start. I live within walking distance of Ellenberger park.
There should be a tournament in Indianapolis since it’s our capital. Just throwing that out there

(Jan. 31, 2020  2:32 AM)ChewyBlade Wrote: There should be a tournament in Indianapolis since it’s our capital. Just throwing that out there
(Jan. 31, 2020  2:32 AM)ChewyBlade Wrote: There should be a tournament in Indianapolis since it’s our capital. Just throwing that out there

That's what I'm saying there should be plenty of places to host a tournament.