[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Feb. 18, 2015  5:54 PM)Time Wrote: I might be able to pull that off. Emphasis on might.
Well once you and @[Tri] can confirm a date I can put up a proposal, and hopefully we can get the official thread up quick, because we'll get a lot more interest with its own thread. Also still try and get some friends or anyone to come.
I can't confirm anything these days as I do not know my weekly commitments outside of a few days of their occurrence. My professors are really bad about posting work this semester and my student groups are largely unorganized.
Not sure how a Sunday will work unless I somehow convince my aunt to not go to church that morning. She hasn't responded to me about it yet.

I don't know if I'd be able to share my stuff. My beys are in storage so I want to bring as little as possible if I go.
(Feb. 19, 2015  9:24 PM)Time Wrote: I can't confirm anything these days as I do not know my weekly commitments outside of a few days of their occurrence. My professors are really bad about posting work this semester and my student groups are largely unorganized.
Well please try and ask your teachers when they certainly will not give very much work. Now that we need 7, if you can confirm than we can make this happen.
(Feb. 19, 2015  9:47 PM)Tri Wrote: Not sure how a Sunday will work unless I somehow convince my aunt to not go to church that morning. She hasn't responded to me about it yet.

I don't know if I'd be able to share my stuff. My beys are in storage so I want to bring as little as possible if I go.
I understand that people have priorities which is why I usually make Sunday tourneys later. I want to start this at around 2 or 3 PM for Sunday's. Will that still be during Chrich time?
Just saying, if we end up with only 7, there is no way this will become a qualifier. Those really are for active regions and this would be just the third official event for Indiana.
(Feb. 21, 2015  1:26 AM)Tri Wrote: Just saying, if we end up with only 7, there is no way this will become a qualifier. Those really are for active regions and this would be just the third official event for Indiana.
It is unlikely we will stay at 7. Once we get the official thread we can definitely get more people to join. Worse come, I can get my mom to participate.
So any news @[Time] and @[Tri]?
I told you I cannot ever confirm.
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:30 PM)Time Wrote: I told you I cannot ever confirm.
So do you think I should go ahead and put up a proposal?
Ok sorry for DP, but I put up a proposal. Trying to get a confirmed date from you @[Tri]. Late any Sunday would be great. Please post whenever, but I'm thinking late March or early April would be a good date. Does tht sound good to you?

Sorry if I sound impatient haha. Just wanted to say I put up a proposal.
My aunt never gave me a definite answer but she seems all for it if the date works out. Early April would be better.
(Mar. 04, 2015  2:00 AM)Tri Wrote: My aunt never gave me a definite answer but she seems all for it if the date works out. Early April would be better.
So what about April 5 or the 19?
So @[Tri] what about April 5th? I want to ther this up son to get some interest and make sure it's not last minute.
Sorry for triple post XD but I set the date for April 5 in the proposal as final. Please confirm if anyone can show up and I will add you tot the list.
I was on this or another thread that was the same. I live in newburgh, new evansville and i may or may not be able to be at any tournaments. Tell me some places andtimes

Sorry my keyboard sucks, i meant near evansville
Guys I'm sorry but due the lack of participants the qualifier is a no go. Sad it'll be my first year not attending one, but hopefully in the future we will get a otourbey going.
Anyone want to host a Beyblade Birst tourney this Summer? New Beyblade Burst Beys will be given to the first 7 participants so it's pretty exciting! Anyone willing to comedown to Carmel or Indianapolis for a way to make Indiana a hotspot for the next generation? Tell me a date when you guys are free and please try and get others to know that there's interest so we can make a successful tourney. Tagged the few people I know are living in or near Indiana. @[Tri] @[Time] @[GhostShot]
Im actually pretty much everywhere other than close to Indiana for the Summer.
I really don't even think about beyblade anymore so the chances of me attending an event are zero to none, sorry Unhappy I wish I could say I wanted to but its just not on my priority lost anymore. Good luck getting an event though!
(May. 26, 2015  3:12 PM)Time Wrote: Im actually pretty much everywhere other than close to Indiana for the Summer.
Well it's all good. Hopefully there are others around here.
(May. 26, 2015  8:38 PM)Tri Wrote: I really don't even think about beyblade anymore so the chances of me attending an event are zero to none, sorry Unhappy I wish I could say I wanted to but its just not on my priority lost anymore. Good luck getting an event though!
That pretty inconvenient because I was relying on you since you bring a bunch of attendees with you XD. It's still good. This new generation will hopefully gather new interest and make Indiana a lot more popular than it is at the moment.
ok ok ok i lied

I just got some of my random beyblade parts out and I'm having so much fun. I get my liscense in like 5 days and if there is going to be an event I'm sure as hell gonna try my best to come, haha.
(Jun. 01, 2015  5:51 PM)Tri Wrote: ok ok ok i lied

I just got some of my random beyblade parts out and I'm having so much fun. I get my liscense in like 5 days and if there is going to be an event I'm sure as hell gonna try my best to come, haha.
That's sick! It would be awesome if you could come down for an event. Try and get some friends to come as well. With you we have 5 people confirmed. If you can get two others than we have an event!
I'm from Carmel Indiana and I think tournaments should be in Indiana
(Jun. 12, 2015  3:51 PM)Dragonblader123 Wrote: If from Carmel Indiana and I think tournaments should be in Indiana
That's great! When are you free? Do you have any friends you could bring with you? We could definitely get a tourney going now!
Really I live in Indiana but all the tourney are 2 far from here