[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

ok that would be very helpful because i had to check my school website to see when i started school and i can make it because i dont start school til the 7th of august
I'll be completely inactive for a week (where I'm going there will be no Internet) so if someone could keep track of everyone who can come, that would be best. The tournament will be on August 3rd, and will be at Winona Lake Park in Warsaw, Indiana, if it can happen.

edit: lol autocorrect
Okay, I will. Who's confirmed up where you live? Here it is. I will add it in the OP later.

Confirmed
Cake
BeserkerBegira
BasaltSpam
GuardianReviser

Maybe
Yuko_Ray14
rockleone7778
Tri
Jarvis
BasaltSpam and GuardianRevizer are confirmed.
Okay, so two more. Hmm, I remover you saying that there was about six tere so what about the others? Anyways I hope we can get all the people that Worlds #1 Blader said he could get to come.
what time will the tournament start at
and i think i can get someone to come too but he doesnt have an account on here though Uncertain
his best bey is Hades Pisces BD145 S
Put me on maybe list
Im trying to tak my friend into joining the site so he can talk to you tri about it
Okay, sounds good. We definitely need some more!
He hasnt answered me yet but i will see about it tomorrow because hes the strongest blader in his neighborhood because i asked him to have all of his battles videotaped and he beat all of the bladers there but im not in his neighborhood. well if you have a facebook look him up shawn kimbrell
Nah, I'd rather you just talk to him. You shouldn't post people's names without permission. Anyways the list is looking good. My dads work just told him he might have to work a bunch of weekends so... I'm scared now.
Hey Indiana Bladers! Chicago, IL is trying to get a tournament for the second week of August! Check on the Chicago,IL Discussion if you're interested Smile
I'm back! I did some research and my parents are sure I can do the tournament, so full speed ahead! Blitz Unicornio3 and his brother (I can't remember his username Tongue_out) live next door to me so they could probably come. If they can come, the tournament will be official!

Exclamation marks NYEEEEEEHHHH!!!!!!
I'm actually thinking of moving me and Jarvis to maybe because my dad did say that I can go. The only issue is that he might have to work that weekend.
Hey you can put me down as a maybe depends if i can get a ride to where the competition will be held
Anyone that you could bring?
if your talking to me then yeah i got a guy to bring but i will need to get a ride first
I asked BlitzUnicornio3 and his brother about coming to the tournament, but I haven't heard back from them yet...

Thus so far our list is:

Confirmed-
Cake
BeserkerBegira
BasaltSpam
GuardianReviser

Maybe-
Yuko_Ray14
rockleone7778
rockleone7778's friend
Tri
Jarvis
BlitzUnicornio3
BlitzUnicornio3's brother
You should really contact Pich and see when he is available. He might know one or two other people who could come too.
Pich hasn't been on in over a year...
(Jul. 18, 2013  4:43 PM)Cake Wrote: Pich hasn't been on in over a year...

Sometimes, sending a private message will notify them enough.
I actually tried PMing him and also eMail, and he didn't respond and this was months ago.

Unfortuanately, I can't come now. My dad has to work weekends now. I'm very sorry Cake. I hope sometime I could come to one, even if it's not in Indiana. I hope this ends up being official guys, good luck with it Cake. I most likely can't get a ride.
woo new list-

Confirmed-
Cake
BeserkerBegira
BasaltSpam
GuardianReviser
BlitzUnicornio3
BlitzUnicornio3's brother

Maybe-
Yuko_Ray14
rockleone7778
rockleone7778's friend

Two more people and it's official!
This is great! Although I can't go, I'm glad to see Indiana is really attempting at a tournament!
Hey Indiana Bladers! The Chicago Thread has three new members on the team! We are tryi g to make a tournament happen. And we just need two more people to make it official! Check out the threadif you want.