Indian Beyblade News + Offtopic for Indians

(Sep. 09, 2018  12:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ris-France
this WCS thread

getting GCS was not a good Idea perhaps, Since TT beys are not allowed in WCS. It was better to get Some Hasbeys from There

They actually are. Zankye got it wrong.

I feel they are not.but they should be.i hope they are,will give him more of a fighting chance
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:32 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Why GTPL removed Hindi language! !!
It's Ok but they added
Marathi
My GTPL has all those...................
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:32 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: They actually are. Zankye got it wrong.

I feel they are not.but they should be.i hope they are,will give him more of a fighting chance

Maybe They Will JUst GIVE AlL THE SWITCHSTRIKE beys tO practice, they produce millions of them
The rule book said banned for national championships and japanese championship has finished the winner is gonna represent japan and I guess he will use tt beys
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:47 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: The rule book said banned for national championships and japanese championship has finished the winner is gonna represent japan and I guess he will use tt beys

Did the Japanese people used Hasbro tooo???
So mean they will be using TT in paris too????
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:52 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: So mean they will be using TT in paris too????
If they say no, then there is a big question of how Japan is into this.
It's most probably the case that both beyblades are allowed.
(Sep. 09, 2018  11:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh great! @[ThePheonix], give him some last minute touch up trainings if possible! And wish him congratulations and best of luck from my side!

His parents allowed him to invest in the GCS. It's still a great set to this very day. And thanks! I'll carry that to him ^_^
Not a bad choice in my opinion. I don't think Cho-Z will be allowed in the tournament since Hasbro still hasn't reached till that extent. But GCS is a good choice. It will fetch him sime good parts.
So since the Japanese and Singaporean and Indians and whoever use TT as the local seller, they will be at a disadvantage. That's why the tourney will implement all types of beys. Also, the people who hosted the tourney said that they want to be able to make both manufacturers (including SonoKong cuz I'm assuming it's the same as TT) will be coming together.
Quote:ThePheoinx wrote
So since the Japanese and Singaporean and Indians and whoever use TT as the local seller, they will be at a disadvantage. That's why the tourney will implement all types of beys. Also, the people who hosted the tourney said that they want to be able to make both manufacturers (including SonoKong cuz I'm assuming it's the same as TT) will be coming together.
I have totally digged up the World Championships Site now, and this is all I can hint to build up to something..
[Image: 20180909_180630.png?dl=1]
Takara Tomy is there. Both beyblades should be allowed then I guess. 
On an unrelated note, Hasbro has still not listed India for this World Championships.
Quote:EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
All equipment used to compete in National Championship tournaments must comply
with the following:
1. All equipment must be Hasbro Inc. branded.
2. Tops must contain the following three (3) components: Energy Layer, Forge Disc &
Performance Tip.
Note: Certain SwitchStrike tops have a two-part forge disc, which are permitted.
found this
(Sep. 09, 2018  3:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
All equipment used to compete in National Championship tournaments must comply
with the following:
1. All equipment must be Hasbro Inc. branded.
2. Tops must contain the following three (3) components: Energy Layer, Forge Disc &
Performance Tip.
Note: Certain SwitchStrike tops have a two-part forge disc, which are permitted.
found this
This was shared by someone on the WCS thread. 
Other than this the point is, if TT is not allowed, then how will the Asian countries do? 
To me, the answer looks fairly simple now, TT beyblades are allowed.
I think we should go by what is told by the guys at Funskool because the kind of CEO of the Beyblade department was there at the scene so that should be reliable. Plus, he's got his ticket to France so that's confirmed that he is going for sure.
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:21 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I think we should go by what is told by the guys at Funskool because the kind of CEO of the Beyblade department was there at the scene so that should be reliable. Plus, he's got his ticket to France so that's confirmed that he is going for sure.
Oh that's great! Are they sponsoring him with some beyblades? 
My wishful guess, God beyblade are given to him before they are even out! 
Lile anything that they are doing?
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:21 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I think we should go by what is told by the guys at Funskool because the kind of CEO of the Beyblade department was there at the scene so that should be reliable. Plus, he's got his ticket to France so that's confirmed that he is going for sure.
Oh that's great! Are they sponsoring him with some beyblades? 

They gift him a DG and a N2. Not very helpful and thoughtful for the future but HEY! There's something...
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:38 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh that's great! Are they sponsoring him with some beyblades? 

They gift him a DG and a N2. Not very helpful and thoughtful for the future but HEY! There's something...
A DZ could have just Made the day! But, something is better than nothing! 
Is he equiped with God beyblades? Please say yes!!
Funskool isnt even sponsoring him beys??!! How does funskool even think of standing a chance by doing this? i hope his parents are letting him buy god beys and some indian sellers give some large discounts... that would pretty much be enough to stand a chance. i hope the boy has skills. whats his name and how old is he?
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:27 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Funskool isnt even  sponsoring him beys??!! How does funskool even think of standing a chance by doing this? i hope his parents are letting him buy god beys and some indian sellers give some large discounts... that would pretty much be enough to stand a chance. i hope the boy has skills. whats his name and how old is he?
Does the name really matters

If it does ,then ok
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:31 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  6:27 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Funskool isnt even  sponsoring him beys??!! How does funskool even think of standing a chance by doing this? i hope his parents are letting him buy god beys and some indian sellers give some large discounts... that would pretty much be enough to stand a chance. i hope the boy has skills. whats his name and how old is he?
Does the name really matters

If it does ,then ok

Of course it does. Hes representing our nation and deserves recognition.
At least he should have spryzen requim S3
Funskool give him something good...

He will represent us..
The Indian Bladers
(Sep. 10, 2018  6:39 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: At least he should have spryzen requim S3

He will represent us..
The Indian Bladers

As I've Heard from @[TL14], Hasbro will give him beys a few days prior to the WCS, hope this helps
(Sep. 10, 2018  6:39 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: At least he should have spryzen requim S3

He will represent us..
The Indian Bladers

SEE MY PM TURBO BLADER
(Sep. 10, 2018  6:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

He will represent us..
The Indian Bladers

As I've Heard from @[TL14], Hasbro will give him beys a few days prior to the WCS, hope this helps

No they won't. I think you mixed some things up. I said that Hasbro will most likely give Hasbro Beys to the asian participants of the official Beyblade Burst World Championship a few days before the tournament, so that they can practice with the Beys that will be used in the tournament. I'll maybe participate in the BeyTuber World Championship, but that is a different story, because those participants of the BeyTuber World Championship have to come in private and they won't get free Beys from Hasbro, as far as I know. I'm sorry for the confusion.
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:49 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  6:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: As I've Heard from @[TL14], Hasbro will give him beys a few days prior to the WCS, hope this helps

No they won't. I think you mixed some things up. I said that Hasbro will most likely give Hasbro Beys to the asian participants of the official Beyblade Burst World Championship a few days before the tournament, so that they can practice with the Beys that will be used in the tournament. I'll maybe participate in the BeyTuber World Championship, but that is a different story, because those participants of the BeyTuber World Championship have to come in private and they won't get free Beys from Hasbro, as far as I know. I'm sorry for the confusion.
What is this beytuber championship?