Indian Beyblade News + Offtopic for Indians

(Sep. 03, 2018  4:14 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:38 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I hope not... I want to buy gv asap and seperately buy the god chip as that would be convenient. I want the strike god chip... Maybe they will sell it like metal god chips. Wouldnt have enough money to spend on set nor would i have the strong will to get the same bey twice. I dont wanna wait too long fr god bey as there is no decent attack bey coming out in 1st wave.
Yea ,all the good attack types will only release at the end
(nL, sx, tn, bk)

Those are like the only attack types... God has alot more of balance types, unlike season 1

Wave 3 is most probable to release left string launcher and digital sword launcher.
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:01 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:14 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Yea ,all the good attack types will only release at the end
(nL, sx, tn, bk)

Those are like the only attack types... God has alot more of balance types, unlike season 1

Wave 3 is most probable to release left string launcher and digital sword launcher.
No, there is also gv and ke at the start 
There are only 4 balance types and 4 defense types 
And the amount of attack and stamina types are more

(Sep. 04, 2018  12:54 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:01 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Those are like the only attack types... God has alot more of balance types, unlike season 1

No, there is also gv and kd at the start 
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:54 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:01 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Those are like the only attack types... God has alot more of balance types, unlike season 1

No, there is also gv and ke at the start 

(Sep. 04, 2018  12:54 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No, there is also gv and kd at the start 

Sorry meant compared to season 1
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:32 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  12:54 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No, there is also gv and ke at the start 

Sorry meant compared to season 1
Season 1 had 3 balance types
Season 2 had 4 balance types
3 balance?

Oops forgot gaia nevermind
I was making a Update Video, when all that new news Popped up, My bad, All I was recording in Hindi!!
My Prediction for BeyBlade Burst India Wave 4 is
Funskool will release Y2,J2,G2,A2,B2,C, and Many more beys may be.
Hey has anyones sources confirmed any news? I thought asking whether any news is confirmed would be better here than the news thread
(Sep. 09, 2018  3:44 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Who won the Kolkata qualifiers

That  I don't know, But ThePheonix's Friend Va...(I forgot his name) won Nationals and shall be Representing India in Paris
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

That  I don't know, But ThePheonix's Friend Va...(I forgot his name) won Nationals and shall be Representing India in Paris

Lucky guy
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Oh great! @[ThePheonix], give him some last minute touch up trainings if possible! And wish him congratulations and best of luck from my side!
Tell him to make india proud and teach him special launches and combos
Hey guys, I was just wondering, how many of you feel that Red Eye's voice for the evolution season should be handed to Ketan Kava(Kai's VA)? I think he will do justice to the character.
Let me know your thoughts!
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:09 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey guys, I was just wondering, how many of you feel that Red Eye's voice for the evolution season should be handed to Ketan Kava(Kai's VA)? I think he will do justice to the character.

Is it for the hindi dub

If es I wouuld say yes
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:10 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:09 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey guys, I was just wondering, how many of you feel that Red Eye's voice for the evolution season should be handed to Ketan Kava(Kai's VA)? I think he will do justice to the character.

Is it for the hindi dub

If es I wouuld say yes
Yeah. It is for the hindi dub
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:10 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Is it for the hindi dub

If es I wouuld say yes
Yeah. It is for the hindi dub

It would be cool or I would recommend Zero's voice (the owner of Kerberous)
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:23 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  5:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah. It is for the hindi dub

It would be cool or I would recommend Zero's voice (the owner of Kerberous)
It's Zeo. And, wasn't his voice a little childish? He was a child so it suited him there. But Shu has already got a bold voice in season 1, so I guess going back to a childish voice wouldn't make much sense. But maybe....
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: That  I don't know, But ThePheonix's Friend Va...(I forgot his name) won Nationals and shall be Representing India in Paris
Oh great! @[ThePheonix], give him some last minute touch up trainings if possible! And wish him congratulations and best of luck from my side!

His parents allowed him to invest in the GCS. It's still a great set to this very day. And thanks! I'll carry that to him Joyful_3
(Sep. 09, 2018  11:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh great! @[ThePheonix], give him some last minute touch up trainings if possible! And wish him congratulations and best of luck from my side!

His parents allowed him to invest in the GCS. It's still a great set to this very day. And thanks! I'll carry that to him Joyful_3

My best wishes to him,if he needs any help and beys,let me know,I’ll he happy to lend to him,also when is the tourney.after all,we all are Indian and it is our duty to help him.
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  11:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: His parents allowed him to invest in the GCS. It's still a great set to this very day. And thanks! I'll carry that to him Joyful_3

My best wishes to him,if he needs any help and beys,let me know,I’ll he happy to lend to him,also when is the tourney.after all,we all are Indian and it is our duty to help him.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ris-France
this WCS thread

(Sep. 09, 2018  11:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh great! @[ThePheonix], give him some last minute touch up trainings if possible! And wish him congratulations and best of luck from my side!

getting GCS was not a good Idea perhaps, Since TT beys are not allowed in WCS. It was better to get Some Hasbeys from There
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: My best wishes to him,if he needs any help and beys,let me know,I’ll he happy to lend to him,also when is the tourney.after all,we all are Indian and it is our duty to help him.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ris-France
this WCS thread

(Sep. 09, 2018  11:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: His parents allowed him to invest in the GCS. It's still a great set to this very day. And thanks! I'll carry that to him Joyful_3

getting GCS was not a good Idea perhaps, Since TT beys are not allowed in WCS. It was better to get Some Hasbeys from There

They actually are. Zankye got it wrong.
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  12:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ris-France
this WCS thread

They actually are. Zankye got it wrong.

https://www.worldtour.beyblade.com/wp-co..._V1005.pdf
ALL equipments must be Hasbro
Why GTPL removed Hindi language! !!
It's Ok but they added
Marathi