Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Guys, this is the 2000th post on this thread... Awesome! Hope for many more good news and posts to come
I think this thread is getting more off topic than on topic.
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:01 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:47 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Ok I am sorry for all the problems that I have created but Suhasini my lS burst nL alomet every time in right spin and to prove that I have a video and also u can't say that my nL is defective since it almost bursts my dF and gV Everytime but looses to lS in right spin why? Just asking
Wowie, honestly, this is something new to me dranzer blader. Were they stalk combos? If not, what combos did you use? Could you also list fhe equipments you used. And about dF vs lS which one did you launch first. And, you didn't create any problems, you just shared your view and it turned into a hot headed debate. It isn't your fault. But list me the equipments and combo and I would love if you shared the video you are talling about.

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Okay, It can. Your Point on Bursting it consistently?
Was just thinking about it, could it be that the driver he is using has weak springs? Because as he said, layer is not defective. So it has to do something with the driver and the launcher.

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:59 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: It might take some times as both those BEYS are my friends and that I have to study mostly, but I will upload when I can.
LINK- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRhELv...MPQhHlbCEg
I won't be like other ppl and beg someone to subscribe, but do it if u think I'm worth your time.
You have got a new subscriber Wink

Ya all of them were stock combos and for dF vs lS I had launched dF first most the time
But then I launcher lS slower so that they could match the speed
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:53 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:32 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: 2? Who is the second?
Mmm, Half Blood was a few days ago, reason of his Biased Reply.
Guess F2 has replied, and nobino can say anything on top of that

I have never been your hater Bro..
Why r indian beys popular worldwide but not in india
(Feb. 03, 2019  5:28 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Why r indian beys popular worldwide but not in india

Good Question, Even I don't know.
Good question and simple answer it’s because takara tomy actual beys cost around 20-30$ but indian beys are completely accurate to tt beys or I would say they are same as tt beys but in India they cost about only 10-12$ .
For example Japanese’s Sr costs 25$ but indian costs 12$ therefore indian beys are popular world wide but among Indians they are not because “ MUMMY BEYBLADE TOOT GAYA”
Looking forward to april... Im guessing that we will get some news next month, like how we got the news for wave 4 in november.
One question
Is the restock of wave 1 evolution beys arriving in this month?
(Feb. 03, 2019  2:01 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: One question
Is the restock of wave 1 evolution beys arriving in this month?
Yes is your answer
(Feb. 07, 2019  4:46 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Is this thread dead?

Nopes. Just Waiting for April
(Feb. 07, 2019  4:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Nopes. Just Waiting for April
Actually march. Thats when (supposedly) news will be confirmed.

Seriously? Do you guys have to keep asking? Just don't reply unless there is valued and CONFIRMED news.
(Feb. 10, 2019  6:53 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Seriously? Do you guys have to keep asking? Just don't reply unless there is valued and CONFIRMED news.

Kind of... Our replies can pretty much push the ppl who deliver the news to stay on their toes and get us news quickly. Tho that isn't required, it's just fun to keep the thread active.
I honestly don't want to start a debate here, but I have to agree with ThePheonix here. Just because you don't post on the thread does it mean that the people who give us updates forget about it? They also are eager about the releases as much as we are. So I don't think there is a need to remind them in every 3 to 4 days about it. It kind of even triggers people, because when people see it in the feed, they feel 'New Info!' And it turns out people are just bringing the thread up. So it's a sincere request to please refrain from the same. I am pretty sure if there will be any news, it will be shared as soon as it comes. So please be patient!
Guys I think we gonna a new delivery of beys in Madurai

Got Fafnir and some more I don't remember
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:24 AM)karthik20066002 Wrote: Guys I think we gonna a new delivery of beys in Madurai

Got Fafnir and some more I don't remember
Do u mean restock of wave 1 evolution beys??
(Feb. 20, 2019  3:25 PM)karthik20066002 Wrote: Guys I'm going to buy a bey pls help

Nightmare Longinus or Spriggan Requiem.
is there any shops in Bangalore which sell theses beys? Spriggan requiem (one I really want bc its expensive in Australia), nightmare Longinus and legend Spriggan
(Feb. 21, 2019  5:02 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: is there any shops in Bangalore which sell theses beys? Spriggan requiem (one I really want bc its expensive in Australia), nightmare Longinus and legend Spriggan
You can try Big Bazaar JP Nagar, it' in front of Central mall. Though I doubt you would get it there. 
Or Toys 'R' Us White Field, Phoenix Market City. If you decide to go to white field, warning you, clear the schedule for the day, spare half a day for this cause there is a heck lot of traffic in that area.
I would recommend you call Toy's R Us and then go, it's a friendly staff, that's what I did when I was looking for OG's, sadly they didn't have it then. 
Or.. There is a Toy's R Us on Bannerghatta Road, Vega City Mall!  Yup, that's your best bet, they should probably have them! Again, check and go! 
Hope this helps!
(Feb. 21, 2019  5:23 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  5:02 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: is there any shops in Bangalore which sell theses beys? Spriggan requiem (one I really want bc its expensive in Australia), nightmare Longinus and legend Spriggan
You can try Big Bazaar JP Nagar, it' in front of Central mall. Though I doubt you would get it there. 
Or Toys 'R' Us White Field, Phoenix Market City. If you decide to go to white field, warning you, clear the schedule for the day, spare half a day for this cause there is a heck lot of traffic in that area.
I would recommend you call Toy's R Us and then go, it's a friendly staff, that's what I did when I was looking for OG's, sadly they didn't have it then. 
Or.. There is a Toy's R Us on Bannerghatta Road, Vega City Mall!  Yup, that's your best bet, they should probably have them! Again, check and go! 
Hope this helps!

thank you! I hope to find theses beys