Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Jan. 27, 2019  4:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:57 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: And this is what they told me and now I realise that they were completely wrong
Get a Better Launcher Dude, lS gets Wrecked easily, In Both Spins

Enough I launched both the beys with same speed ok??
Stop underestimating it .
U all think that since SR has come LS has now become a history and if u look at the battle carefully nL was really quick so just stop underestimating it.
I am fed up by reading that “LS is bad”
“LS is nothing in front of nL”
Can’t u clearly see that lS kept bursting nL
And if u don’t know how the beys works let me tell u 
“THE FASTER THEY SPIN MORE THEY BURST”
Therefore I had launched them with 70% power
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:32 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Get a Better Launcher Dude, lS gets Wrecked easily, In Both Spins

U all think that since SR has come LS has now become a history and if u look at the battle carefully nL was really quick so just stop underestimating it.

nL and Sr are better than lS. Stock combos of Sr and nl can beat lS
I have a lot of haters, One more doesn't Matters. If anybody does not believes me, or thinks my Videos are rigged then,
Also, Proto launchers are 35% of full power, and Their 70% is even less
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:16 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Stock combos of Sr and nl can beat lS

I'm just gonna put this out there: Stock combos don't mean jack about the usefulness of any of the included parts. For instance, Hell Salamander is incredibly powerful as a layer, but the 12 disk and Operate driver are so bad that its stock combo is horrible, which I guess is something you'll eventually have to look forwards to when Super-Z releases in that part of the world.

In Legend Spriggan's case Merge is pretty weak and drags down the combo somewhat, while Nightmare Longinus has a powerful driver in Destroy which it synergizes with well. If Legend Spriggan was on the likes of Xtreme or Destroy it would stand a better chance at defeating it, but still probably wouldn't be able to gain a positive winrate against it because Nightmare Longinus is just a bit stronger overall and is top-tier competitive even in stock.

Legend Spriggan is overall not a bad layer. It's just second-tier in God behind Nightmare Longinus (outclassing it in left-spin attack) and Sieg Xcaliber (outclassing it in right spin attack), and thusly falls into their shadows. It's still a good alternative if you lack either of these (and I quite frankly don't even know if Sieg Xcaliber has been released in India to outclass it yet), although it's a bit too prone to bursting in left-spin and works better in right spin as a general rule unless you're trying to counter Drain Fafnir specifically.
(Jan. 28, 2019  6:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:16 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Stock combos of Sr and nl can beat lS

I'm just gonna put this out there: Stock combos don't mean jack about the usefulness of any of the included parts. For instance, Hell Salamander is incredibly powerful as a layer, but the 12 disk and Operate driver are so bad that its stock combo is horrible, which I guess is something you'll eventually have to look forwards to when Super-Z releases in that part of the world.

In Legend Spriggan's case Merge is pretty weak and drags down the combo somewhat, while Nightmare Longinus has a powerful driver in Destroy which it synergizes with well. If Legend Spriggan was on the likes of Xtreme or Destroy it would stand a better chance at defeating it, but still probably wouldn't be able to gain a positive winrate against it because Nightmare Longinus is just a bit stronger overall and is top-tier competitive even in stock.

Legend Spriggan is overall not a bad layer. It's just second-tier in God behind Nightmare Longinus (outclassing it in left-spin attack) and Sieg Xcaliber (outclassing it in right spin attack), and thusly falls into their shadows. It's still a good alternative if you lack either of these (and I quite frankly don't even know if Sieg Xcaliber has been released in India to outclass it yet), although it's a bit too prone to bursting in left-spin and works better in right spin as a general rule unless you're trying to counter Drain Fafnir specifically.

I was specifically talking to the person who said lS was better lol don't waste the time for typing this but thanks for the explanation ?
(Jan. 28, 2019  6:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:16 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Stock combos of Sr and nl can beat lS

Yeah, We got sX already, and others in very first wave
You all are saying that lS can’t beat nL And Sr can’t u clearly see in my video I had specified that Indian lS is much better than Japanese lS why don’t u trust me video also clearly shows that can’t u see that lS had bursted nL 5 times .
I am not eating that nL is weak but it’s not fair to say that LS is weak video clearly indicates that.
Ok Drago Galaxy’s LS got destroyed by nL probably because his Ls is bad mold or since it’s Japanese trust me indian lS is not weak can’t u clearly see it in the video???????

(Jan. 28, 2019  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I have a lot of haters, One more doesn't Matters. If anybody does not believes me, or thinks my Videos are rigged then,

Bro note that it depends upon ur luck how strong protolauncher u get it can be stronger than strong launcher sometimes look at nL speed in my video and one more thing u might not be knowing that beys burst more if they are launched super hard.
Who in this world told u that stronger the launcher more burst resistant the bey will be.
It’s just opposite now here a lot of physics is involved.
Faster the bey spins more it will burst.
Case 1:
A bey spins much slower than other which spins at very high speed.
In this case the bey spinning slower has chances to burst other because of the friction
Case 2:
Both beys are spinning fast.
Equal chances of bursting of both.

People in this world use beys without knowing the physics involved if nL would spin at 100000000 rpm at lS at 1000 rpm
NL will burst for sure but
If lS spins at 10000000 rpm and nL at 1000 rpm nL will burst lS 

Overall,
Indian lS can’t be underestimated though nL is really strong
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: You all are saying that lS can’t beat nL And Sr can’t u clearly see in my video I had specified that Indian lS is much better than Japanese lS why don’t u trust me video also clearly shows that can’t u see that lS had bursted nL 5 times .
I am not eating that nL is weak but it’s not fair to say that LS is weak video clearly indicates that.
Ok Drago Galaxy’s LS got destroyed by nL probably because his Ls is bad mold or since it’s Japanese trust me indian lS is not weak can’t u clearly see it in the video???????

(Jan. 28, 2019  5:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I have a lot of haters, One more doesn't Matters. If anybody does not believes me, or thinks my Videos are rigged then,

Bro note that it depends upon ur luck how strong protolauncher u get it can be stronger than strong launcher sometimes look at nL speed in my video and one more thing u might not be knowing that beys burst more if they are launched super hard.
Who in this world told u that stronger the launcher more burst resistant the bey will be.
Case 1:
In this case the bey spinning slower has chances to burst other because of the friction
Case 2:

You 
People in this world use beys without knowing the physics involved if nL would spin at 100000000 rpm at lS at 1000 rpm

Overall,

What you are talking about Is opposite spin, same spin and Slower Spinner will get Wrecked 
Also A Strategic player will launch nL almost as same speed against lS, in right spin, with Potentially outspinning lS due to LAD

Also newer mold has has less Smash Contact Points produced. Your point?
L
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: You all are saying that lS can’t beat nL And Sr can’t u clearly see in my video I had specified that Indian lS is much better than Japanese lS why don’t u trust me video also clearly shows that can’t u see that lS had bursted nL 5 times .

Case 1:
Case 2:

You 

Overall,

What you are talking about Is opposite spin, same spin and Slower Spinner will get Wrecked 
Also A Strategic player will launch nL almost as same speed against lS, in right spin, with Potentially outspinning lS due to LAD

Ok so I want to be peaceful in a Beyblade community like this I would just like to say that
My legend Spriggan is a1 mold so it’s teeth are incredibly strong I have another lS which is Japanese lS which bursts a lot since its a2 mold and thus is weaker when compared to Indian lS.
And one more thing Spin power matters a lot if u think that i used Proto launcher for nL and thus it lost you are wrong because I pulled the string of the string launcher while launcher lS less than 1/3rd of its length look carefully how slow I launcher lS so that spin power of nL could match lS spin power.Dont think that my nL is weak because it is also a1 mold and it can beat all the beys including Spriggan but chances it will beat lS in Right Spin is 40% for my lS since it teach are super strong and it hardly bursts and in Left Spin it will win 80%.
Last sentence.
“LEGEND SPRIGGAN’S WINRATE DEPENDS UPON EHICH MOLD IT IS MOLD HAVING STRONGEST TEETH IS A1 followed by A2,A3,B1,B2,B3 SO SINCE MY LS IS A1 MOLD IT BURSTS LESS DRAGO GALAXY’S MUST BE A2 A3 or B1 SO IT GOT BURSTED SO MUCH. OVERALL BOTH LEGEND SPRIGGAN AND NIGHTMARE LONGINUS ARE EPIC BEYS AND ANYONE MIGHT WIN BETWEEN THEM”.

MATTER CLOSED AND NOW GET BACK TO THE TOPIC.
(SORRY FOR CREATING THIS DISCUSSION)
(Jan. 28, 2019  11:35 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: L
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What you are talking about Is opposite spin, same spin and Slower Spinner will get Wrecked 

Ok so I want to be peaceful in a Beyblade community like this I would just like to say that
My legend Spriggan is a1 mold so it’s teeth are incredibly strong I have another lS which is Japanese lS which bursts a lot since its a2 mold and thus is weaker when compared to Indian lS.
And one more thing Spin power matters a lot if u think that i used Proto launcher for nL and thus it lost you are wrong because I pulled the string of the string launcher while launcher lS less than 1/3rd of its length look carefully how slow I launcher lS so that spin power of nL could match lS spin power.Dont think that my nL is weak because it is also a1 mold and it can beat all the beys including Spriggan but chances it will beat lS in Right Spin is 40% for my lS since it teach are super strong and it hardly bursts and in Left Spin it will win 80%.
Last sentence.
“LEGEND SPRIGGAN’S WINRATE DEPENDS UPON EHICH MOLD IT IS MOLD HAVING STRONGEST TEETH IS A1 followed by A2,A3,B1,B2,B3 SO SINCE MY LS IS A1 MOLD IT BURSTS LESS DRAGO GALAXY’S MUST BE A2 A3 or B1 SO IT GOT BURSTED SO MUCH. OVERALL BOTH LEGEND SPRIGGAN AND NIGHTMARE LONGINUS ARE EPIC BEYS AND ANYONE MIGHT WIN BETWEEN THEM”.

MATTER CLOSED AND NOW GET BACK TO THE TOPIC.
(SORRY FOR CREATING THIS DISCUSSION)
NOW LET THE WAR BEGIN!
MOLD NUMBERS DON'T DECIDE TEETH, WHO TOLD YOU THAT?
I ALREADY TOLD ABOUT MOLD NUMBERS.
I COULD ASK A PROOF OF JAPANESE, BUT SINCE INDIAN AND JAPANESE ARE SAME, THAT WON'T MAKE SENSE.
*caps off*
OH SO U DON'T WANT TO END THIS OR I WOULD SAY THAT U DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT SPRIGGAN IS GOOD.
MOLD NUMBERS DONT DECIDE TEETH BUT THE BEYS WITH A1 MOLD ARE MOST BURST RESISTANT WHEN COMPARED TO OTHER BEYS.
I WOULD SAY THAT U ARE BLIND BECAUSE U ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE LS KEPT BURSTING NL BUT STILL U KEEP SAYING THAT LS CANT BEAT NL I HAVE JAPANESE LS ALSO WHICH KEEPS BURSTING BY NL BUT INDIAN NL BURSTS ONE IN 100 TIMES.THERE COULD BE 2 REASONS-
U ARE EITHER BLIND TO SEE LS BURSTING NL
OR U HATE LS TO UR HEART THAT U DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT LS IS BETTER..............................
AND YEAH HOW DID LEGEND SPRIGGAN BURST NL SO MANY TIMES IN THIS BATTLE (THOUGH IT LOST)
I WILL TELL U HOW.
HIS LS IS A1 MOLD. MOLD DOES NOT DECIDE TEETH BUT A1 MOLD ARE MORE BURST RESISTANT WHICH I KNOW U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CAUSE U ARE A LS HATER
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:13 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: OH SO U DON'T WANT TO END THIS OR I WOULD SAY THAT U DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT SPRIGGAN IS GOOD.
MOLD NUMBERS DONT DECIDE TEETH BUT THE BEYS WITH A1 MOLD ARE MOST BURST RESISTANT WHEN COMPARED TO OTHER BEYS.
I WOULD SAY THAT U ARE BLIND BECAUSE U ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE LS KEPT BURSTING NL BUT STILL U KEEP SAYING THAT LS CANT BEAT NL I HAVE JAPANESE LS ALSO WHICH KEEPS BURSTING BY NL BUT INDIAN NL BURSTS ONE IN 100 TIMES.THERE COULD BE 2 REASONS-
U ARE EITHER BLIND TO SEE LS BURSTING NL
OR U HATE LS TO UR HEART THAT U DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THAT LS IS BETTER..............................
AND YEAH HOW DID LEGEND SPRIGGAN BURST NL SO MANY TIMES IN THIS BATTLE (THOUGH IT LOST)
I WILL TELL U HOW.
HIS LS IS A1 MOLD. MOLD DOES NOT DECIDE TEETH BUT A1 MOLD ARE MORE BURST RESISTANT WHICH I KNOW U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CAUSE U ARE A LS HATER

I OWNED LS FAR BEFORE YOU DID, I HAD TO TEST IT OUT.
@[Frostic Fox] can you help me this. I going on rude side due to some misunderstandings of Dranzer Blader
Bro why are u saying this u can clearly see in the video that lS bursts nL so why are u not ready to accept that lS can burst nL
Adarsh and dranzer blader, you both need to cool down here. This argument is going a little downhill.
But dranzer blader, we are not underestimating lS. It is what it is. Like Magichorse said, its a great layer. But nL is better. I might agree that to extent, that maybe launching power difference could lead to things. But lS mostly loses.. Hey Adarsh, any pre recorded videos you have of lS battles?
You know what Adarsh- lS does burst nL a lot more times than the latter does the former. So yeah Dranzer blader is somewhat correct.
You don't need to fight a war this is a community where we all help each other rather than fight amongst ourselves.
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:03 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Adarsh and dranzer blader, you both need to cool down here. This argument is going a little downhill.
But dranzer blader, we are not underestimating lS. It is what it is. Like Magichorse said, its a great layer. But nL is better. I might agree that to extent, that maybe launching power difference could lead to things. But lS mostly loses.. Hey Adarsh, any pre recorded videos you have of lS battles?

If u guys want I can post that battle on my yt channel... The lS is A2 mold but there is no proof to the fact that A1 is better. The teeth on our mold is also really strong, stronger than my defective Sr and nL. I will post if u guys want me to. I honestly feel u guys are getting carried away in protecting your favourite beys. Then I guess I will join to XD. 
L2 IS THE BEST U TWO LOSERS ARE TOO NAIVE TO THINK THAT LS AND NL ARE THE BEST. L2 ON VARIABLE CAN BEAT THOSE BEYS WITHIN TWO SECONDS. U GUYS ARE SOOO DUMB TO FIGHT ABOUT THOSE BEYS! L2 IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL ! IT WILL NOT ONLY BURST BUT BREAK THOSE TWO BEYS LIKE THEY WERE MADE OUT FRAGILE GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(That was a joke, don't sue me. Now u guys tell me how childish that fight was. But my opinion is above, but exaggerated. I like l2 and feel it can beat those 2 only if in the hands of a skillful  blader.)
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:03 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Adarsh and dranzer blader, you both need to cool down here. This argument is going a little downhill.

If u guys want I can post that battle on my yt channel... The lS is A2 mold but there is no proof to the fact that A1 is better. The teeth on our mold is also really strong, stronger than my defective Sr and nL. I will post if u guys want me to. I honestly feel u guys are getting carried away in protecting your favourite beys. Then I guess I will join to XD. 
L2 IS THE BEST U TWO LOSERS ARE TOO NAIVE TO THINK THAT LS AND NL ARE THE BEST. L2 ON VARIABLE CAN BEAT THOSE BEYS WITHIN TWO SECONDS. U GUYS ARE SOOO DUMB TO FIGHT ABOUT THOSE BEYS! L2 IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL ! IT WILL NOT ONLY BURST BUT BREAK THOSE TWO BEYS LIKE THEY WERE MADE OUT FRAGILE GLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(That was a joke, don't sue me. Now u guys tell me how childish that fight was. But my opinion is above, but exaggerated. I like l2 and feel it can beat those 2 only if in the hands of a skillful  blader.)
I would love that!! Please upload them! And could you share the link to your channel?

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:13 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: You know what Adarsh- lS does burst nL a lot more times than the latter does the former. So yeah Dranzer blader is somewhat correct.
You don't need to fight a war this is a community where we all help each other rather than fight amongst ourselves.
Agreed, but you gotta agree that the chances of nL winning is more. I myself have seen lS bursting nL, but in these battles it was due to the launch power. 
But dranzer blader shared that he launched them both at the same strength, so that is 70% skill and 30% luck for me. Can't deny that lS can burst nL, but also can't deny that nL has a better chance of winning and is a better layer.
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: If u guys want I can post that battle on my yt channel... The lS is A2 mold but there is no proof to the fact that A1 is better. The teeth on our mold is also really strong, stronger than my defective Sr and nL. I will post if u guys want me to. I honestly feel u guys are getting carried away in protecting your favourite beys. Then I guess I will join to XD. 

I would love that!! Please upload them! And could you share the link to your channel?

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:13 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: You know what Adarsh- lS does burst nL a lot more times than the latter does the former. So yeah Dranzer blader is somewhat correct.
Agreed, but you gotta agree that the chances of nL winning is more. I myself have seen lS bursting nL, but in these battles it was due to the launch power. 
But dranzer blader shared that he launched them both at the same strength, so that is 70% skill and 30% luck for me. Can't deny that lS can burst nL, but also can't deny that nL has a better chance of winning and is a better layer.
Ok I am sorry for all the problems that I have created but Suhasini my lS burst nL alomet every time in right spin and to prove that I have a video and also u can't say that my nL is defective since it almost bursts my dF and gV Everytime but looses to lS in right spin why? Just asking
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:35 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Bro why are u saying this u can clearly see in the video that lS bursts nL so why are u not ready to accept that lS can burst nL

Okay, It can. Your Point on Bursting it consistently?
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: If u guys want I can post that battle on my yt channel... The lS is A2 mold but there is no proof to the fact that A1 is better. The teeth on our mold is also really strong, stronger than my defective Sr and nL. I will post if u guys want me to. I honestly feel u guys are getting carried away in protecting your favourite beys. Then I guess I will join to XD. 

It might take some times as both those BEYS are my friends and that I have to study mostly, but I will upload when I can.
LINK- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRhELv...MPQhHlbCEg
I won't be like other ppl and beg someone to subscribe, but do it if u think I'm worth your time.
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:47 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  4:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I would love that!! Please upload them! And could you share the link to your channel?

Ok I am sorry for all the problems that I have created but Suhasini my lS burst nL alomet every time in right spin and to prove that I have a video and also u can't say that my nL is defective since it almost bursts my dF and gV Everytime but looses to lS in right spin why? Just asking
Wowie, honestly, this is something new to me dranzer blader. Were they stalk combos? If not, what combos did you use? Could you also list fhe equipments you used. And about dF vs lS which one did you launch first. And, you didn't create any problems, you just shared your view and it turned into a hot headed debate. It isn't your fault. But list me the equipments and combo and I would love if you shared the video you are talling about.

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:35 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Bro why are u saying this u can clearly see in the video that lS bursts nL so why are u not ready to accept that lS can burst nL

Okay, It can. Your Point on Bursting it consistently?
Was just thinking about it, could it be that the driver he is using has weak springs? Because as he said, layer is not defective. So it has to do something with the driver and the launcher.

(Jan. 28, 2019  4:59 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: It might take some times as both those BEYS are my friends and that I have to study mostly, but I will upload when I can.
LINK- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRhELv...MPQhHlbCEg
I won't be like other ppl and beg someone to subscribe, but do it if u think I'm worth your time.
You have got a new subscriber Wink
Well, 2 more haters today. No problem.
You cannot disagree to Snidmist. Check him out
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:32 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Get a Better Launcher Dude, lS gets Wrecked easily, In Both Spins

Your nL seems to be too new. 
I noticed when nL is new it burst more than it does when its used. Try a used/old one and see. Also try using this one with Xtreme. 

Also. As you said faster bey has higher chance of bursting. It's true but that also depends on which bey you're talking about and which bey you're against. If your bey has stronger teeth. Than lesser you need to worry about burstung at faster speed. 

In case or nL. It's locking machanisu is bit different. If you hit a left spin bey with plastic contact point of nL. It will lose a click. If you hit by Metal Dragon. There is chance nL can gain a click or not lose one. Its opposite against right spin beys
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, 2 more haters today. No problem.

2? Who is the second?
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:32 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  5:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, 2 more haters today. No problem.

2? Who is the second?
Mmm, Half Blood was a few days ago, reason of his Biased Reply.
Guess F2 has replied, and nobino can say anything on top of that