3) Shelter Regulus
4) Blast Jinnius
5) Beat Kukulcan
6) Blaze Ragnaruk
7) LR Launcher or Digital Sword Launcher
8) Mugen Stadium (maybe)
9) Tornado Wyvern
10) Arc Bahamut

Where you went wrong is you forgot this is funskool. They won't release more that many beys at once. I made a huuuge post on the most probable outcome, I will copy paste it here again. Plus, you counted rbv prizes and customise set, which if we are lucky we will get another wave dedicated to them.

WARNING- THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, NOTHING IS CONFIRMED.
               Dual Packs
Idk if funskool will release dual packs again, considering how horrendous their sales were. No matter where I went, the dual packs never sold out except once or twice. No kid would pay 899 for a pack with 2 beys with no launcher especially when one is only shown once or twice in the anime and the other is not even understood. Back when my friend was still new to Beyblade, he thought xcalibur from the dual pack was fake. So I feel dual packs can only succeed if the og beys come in them. Like tW and DgF, mG and DzF, sR and drigger(no clue what it's initials were,, dr?) Or, they could release the God layers that didn't show in dual packs with the og beys. Dual packs are a debatable topic... By considering the pattern, I'm guessing that we get a dual pack, but with a random random booster prize without any particular order and a dual layer like Gaia, which didn't show. But sales seem good, so maybe funskool will try something with it. But there is only one way to make it successful. Put a god bey in it. The sales are going great for God, and the main reason is the GIMMICK. Kids are loving things with a gimmick. We saw that with the sales of N2. No way it can go wrong if funskool puts a Beyblade with a nice gimmick. Example- any rbv except Garuda. All rbv have interesting gimmicks. Free spinning layer, lion heads that pop out then slowly retract, and then heads of an eagle(?) That pop out after some damage are very interesting to hear abt. They can even put aB or dC for their interesting gimmick. So dual packs, imo, are finished with their discussion in case any of you have any feedback.

Boosters
 Now we know what are most definitely coming in boosters. I will list them again.
1.Blaze Ragnarok.4C.Fl
2.Alter Chronos.6M.T
3. Killer Deathscyther.2V.Hn
4. Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr
5. Twin Nemesis.3H.
Now the reason I didn't mention the driver for tN is evident. In the anime, tN has jaggy, while it comes with ultimate reboot. We haven't had a situation in the past where there was a release contradicting the anime(in Indian release). So here comes the problem. Will it be anime accurate, or will they stick to original release. Now since it's TT, and I don't think funskool is smart enough to judge by the anime, there is a 99% chance it's Ul. Hence,
5. Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul
Now the releases we can't be sure abt. One of them is kind of hard to take a take on. It is sT. Now there were 6 booster out of 9 total released in India in dual layer era. God layers have far less boosters, amounting to 6. But that is due to the release of the customise set which took 2 potential boosters , dC and aB. There are also 4 rbvs in God, while only 3 are in dual layers from which only one released here. So if funskool is going to follow release pattern of the dual layers, we will get all booster as there are less boosters in God. But if they want to consider releasing only the beys which come out in the anime, I feel like there is a chance that we can expect 7 boosters, with aB and dC being the extra ones. But most chances are that we get only 5.

Sets
Now I am not sure abt what funskool will do here. We are supposed to get one set in wave 5 according to pattern. But there are two possibilities of wat these can be. 
1.gV vs kS set
OR
2.Mugen beystadium set with SgV. (Renamed Infinity battle set for advertising purposes)
Now there is a decent chance that no set will be released, but if it is going to be released, there are 60-40 chances in favour of gV vs kS. To attract kids, they can put the strike God chip, or not,  as I move on to the next topic which is-

Accessories 
Again,  following the pattern of last time, there is sposed to be a launcher/accesory. Now I have 3 guesses.
1.Lr beylauncher
2.launcher grip
3.metal God chips.
Now, no.3 can be modified into a "evolution chip set". Where there are exactly 5 components. 1 strike God chip, 2 metal God chips, and 2 God chip tools, one for each type of chip. But that's highly unlikely. 
THERE IS A DECENT CHANCE THAT THIS PART OF THE RELEASE PATTERN DOES NOT OCCUR, AS WAVE 4 ALREADY HAD AN ACCESORY. SO NO PROMISES.
Guys, I've been away for a while, but I check my notifications and find a new post out here. I click on it, surprised that there is news and I find 'NOTHING IS CONFIRMED' and 'HERE'S MY BEST GUESS' posts. This is not how this thread works. If you want to against me, I'm guilty of doing this, but the last time I've done it was a little while ago cuz I understand it's irritating for some. Please stop, follow the rules, and create a good environment in the process Smile
(Mar. 18, 2019  1:50 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys, I've been away for a while, but I check my notifications and find a new post out here. I click on it, surprised that there is news and I find 'NOTHING IS CONFIRMED' and 'HERE'S MY BEST GUESS' posts. This is not how this thread works. If you want to against me, I'm guilty of doing this, but the last time I've done it was a little while ago cuz I understand it's irritating for some. Please stop, follow the rules, and create a good environment in the process Smile

Im really sorry... I just like analysing and making assumptions. It makes me feel smart ?. So im really sorry.
https://www.facebook.com/FunskoolOfficia...n__=EEHH-R
Just to notify everyone what we are get another national championship
For wave 5, not confirmed, to be there in late April, with starters only
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/FunskoolOfficia...n__=EEHH-R

No boosters? That means we get more costly beys with sh***y launchers?
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:03 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/FunskoolOfficia...n__=EEHH-R

This is to promote Championships for Exclusive Versions (like gold ver.) I guess
(Feb. 19, 2018  4:55 PM) pid=\1419115' Wrote:India Participating in Beyblade Asia Championship 2019 at seoul South Korea.
National champion will be selected from finals in India happening on 6th,7th,13th,14th,27th & 28th April 2019 at Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Kochi, Chennai,details visit
https://funskoolindia.com/ 
[Image: 1554149565IMG_6216.png]
[Image: 1554149573IMG_6217.png]
[Image: 1554149578IMG_6218.png]
[Image: 1554149585IMG_6219.png]
[Image: 1554149597IMG_6221.png]
[Image: 1554149602IMG_6222.png]

ALL FRAMES ARE USEFUL

(Mar. 28, 2019  12:03 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

LMAO YES, you can see
(Apr. 03, 2019  2:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 1554149565IMG_6216.png]

Are there any accessories going to be released along with this wave
We only know about 3 starters as of now, other things I don't know. One thing I am sure, no boosters.
(Apr. 03, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We only know about 3 starters as of now, other things I don't know. One thing I am sure, no boosters.

No twin nemesis??? Aw...
Trident is there but not nemesis.
I see only one image.What are the starters(excluding trident)?

nvm.I can see them now.
What is the third one I can't see the third one
(Apr. 03, 2019  11:10 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: What is the third one I can't see the third one

Internet problem bruh
(Apr. 03, 2019  2:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 1554149565IMG_6216.png]

ALL FRAMES ARE USEFUL

(Mar. 28, 2019  12:03 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: No boosters? That means we get more costly beys with sh***y launchers?

LMAO YES, you can see

Whattt????? I am hyped but wait only 3 beys I think there should be more news about some more beys coming soon
(Apr. 03, 2019  12:06 PM)Rachit Samal Wrote: I can only see screw trident sadly.

Well, it has a worst launcher and cognite abd the next one also have a worst launcher and it contain roctavor R3
(Apr. 03, 2019  9:02 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We only know about 3 starters as of now, other things I don't know. One thing I am sure, no boosters.

No twin nemesis??? Aw...
Trident is there but not nemesis.
He said that only news of those 3 have came out 
It Doesn't mean that there won't be any other beys
Yup, these Three beys is what we know right now. There might be Sr and l S restock

And/or new beys
Dont worry guys dont lose hope we will get boosters funskool will realize their mistake
Hyderabad Big Bazar Beyhunt 90% failure
Found W2 O2 sX and kS starters
kS was in sX box assembled
(Apr. 04, 2019  10:40 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Hyderabad Big Bazar Beyhunt 90% failure

I WANT THE PIC. I NEED A MEME
(Apr. 04, 2019  10:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  10:40 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Hyderabad Big Bazar Beyhunt 90% failure

I WANT THE PIC. I NEED A MEME

I forgot to take my phone there

When do u guys tgink wave 5 will come to stores or amazon