Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Now I will be going after gV3, dF3, and lS 3 since I think these will go out of stock after spriggan requiem

(Dec. 06, 2018  2:25 PM)KCA Wrote: Guys God beys are out on Amazon just sort by newest arrivals while searching beyblade burst

Thanks for the info.

(Dec. 07, 2018  1:44 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  1:41 AM)Psysai Wrote: And that was going to be me first bey acc to my priority listUnhappy(

Me too.
Dont worry another seller will come within 2 days
Who wont charge 100 rs for delivery
That would be good. But how much longer now for spriggan requiem!!
(Dec. 07, 2018  1:52 AM)Psysai Wrote: Now I will be going after gV3, dF3, and lS 3 since I think these will go out of stock after spriggan requiem

(Dec. 06, 2018  2:25 PM)KCA Wrote: Guys God beys are out on Amazon just sort by newest arrivals while searching beyblade burst

Thanks for the info.

(Dec. 07, 2018  1:44 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Me too.
Dont worry another seller will come within 2 days
Who wont charge 100 rs for delivery
[quote pid='1482668' dateline='1544143968']
 I ordered lS gV and beyaluncher yesterday itself and since I am prime memeber i was not required to pay 80Rs for delivery charge besides I even got discount of RS.600 since I had Amazon pay balance .Final price for me was 1495/- so lucky right??
[/quote]
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:36 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  1:52 AM)Psysai Wrote: Now I will be going after gV3, dF3, and lS 3 since I think these will go out of stock after spriggan requiem

Thanks for the info.

I ordered lS gV and beyaluncher yesterday itself and since I am prime memeber i was not required to pay 80Rs for delivery charge besides I even got discount of RS.600 since I had Amazon pay balance .Final price for me was 1495/- so lucky right??

[/quote]

Absolutely lucky
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:48 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: ANd spriggan requiem is out of stoc

Excuse me, WHAT THE [CENSORED]? That is ONLY 13 HOURS !

Thanks for the info.

[/quote]

Even im a prime member... Hoping that Sr isnt out of stock in my nearby stores by 17th.
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:56 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Has god been released in Mangalore?

Perhaps Yes, The Stocks are in Hydrabad, so its Likely
(Dec. 06, 2018  10:15 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Any idea when they will reach mumbai/navi mumbai?

Bump
(Dec. 07, 2018  7:05 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  10:15 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Any idea when they will reach mumbai/navi mumbai?

Bump

um, By Monday
Is sword launcher winder/ripcord compatible with lr launcher?

Thanks for the info.

I ordered lS gV and beyaluncher yesterday itself and since I am prime memeber i was not required to pay 80Rs for delivery charge besides I even got discount of RS.600 since I had Amazon pay balance .Final price for me was 1495/- so lucky right?

I also had prime membership as well as Amazon pay but toycra was not eligible for prime so had to pay 80 rs delivery for the three Beyblades ( not separately as I clubbed 3 beys into one order ) and neither was there any cashback offer on Amazon pay. How did you get those benefits

[/quote]
(Dec. 07, 2018  7:47 AM)RC blader Wrote: Is sword launcher winder/ripcord compatible with lr launcher?

no no no
no
(Dec. 07, 2018  8:33 AM)Psysai Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:36 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: [quote pid='1482668' dateline='1544143968']
 I ordered lS gV and beyaluncher yesterday itself and since I am prime memeber i was not required to pay 80Rs for delivery charge besides I even got discount of RS.600 since I had Amazon pay balance .Final price for me was 1495/- so lucky right?

I also had prime membership as well as Amazon pay but toycra was not eligible for prime so had to pay 80 rs delivery for the three Beyblades ( not separately as I clubbed 3 beys into one order ) and neither was there any cashback offer on Amazon pay. How did you get those benefits

[/quote]
Your posts are not visible
I cant beileve that sr is stocked out and df and gv are on thier way but i knew nl wont stock out quickly
Hey hurry guys SR is back in stock only 3 left I bought one?

[/quote]

(Dec. 07, 2018  10:11 AM)Psysai Wrote: Hey hurry guys SR is back in stock only 3 left I bought one?

I also had prime membership as well as Amazon pay but toycra was not eligible for p

Umm Sr is out of stock
gV and dF are in stock thats what it says for me..

Btw how do u guys search for it on amazn
I am usinh the link on wbo
Just Noticed, Our Beylauncher is Same as Arab one, Maybe Funskool got it from New Toys in UAE
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Just Noticed, Our Beylauncher is Same as Arab one, Maybe Funskool got it from New Toys in UAE

Thats what i said earlier

(Dec. 06, 2018  3:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Why is there no funskool logo in the string lancher and has NEW BOY LOGO
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:18 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:11 AM)Psysai Wrote: Hey hurry guys SR is back in stock only 3 left I bought one?

I also had prime membership as well as Amazon pay but toycra was not eligible for p

Umm Sr is out of stock

Just search
Takara tomy [insert hasbro name] and search
For example. Takara tomy nightmare luinor/luinor
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:18 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:

Umm Sr is out of stock

I also used the link from here. But today morning it showed out of stock so I pressed the " notify me when available " option. 
Then in the afternoon around 2:50 I got a notification saying it was in stock. I clicked on the notification an saw that only 4 were in stock I was shocked and tried to order it asap without thinking anything else after I ordered it, it said 3 left in stock. So I posted here hoping that it won't go out of stock Inthe next hour but when I checked after 30 mins it said currently unavailable ?

All the best to all the fellow bladers here for future beyhunting on Amazon now as the stocks are online. Let me check first cry if they have them for a lower price.
EDIT: Nope not available on firstcry.
I hope some more sellers show up...this 11th
(Dec. 07, 2018  10:58 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: I hope some more sellers show up...this 11th

Yeah. We can then also expect some discounted prices after some days. ( Buy spriggan requiem asap. You never no if they are in stock or they are available for high prices only)
Again... Excuse me what the [HIGHLY CENSORED]?! Y is the only bey im allowed to get going ut of stock?
(Dec. 07, 2018  11:53 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Again... Excuse me what the [HIGHLY CENSORED]?! Y is the only bey im allowed to get going ut of stock?

i think because because out of the beys available it is the best and its owner is shu and it can spin steal has dual rotation and the tip has 3 modes

Now all gv sx nl and ks are only 1 left in stock i wonder why ls isnt out of stock
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:23 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  11:53 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Again... Excuse me what the [HIGHLY CENSORED]?! Y is the only bey im allowed to get going ut of stock?

i think because because out of the beys available it is the best and its owner is shu and it can spin steal has dual rotation and the tip has 3 modes

Now all gv sx nl and ks are only 1 left in stock i wonder why ls isnt out of stock

Idk why...everything is showing instock for me 
Except Sr