Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Wave 4 has hit Bihar, according to a community member in Patna
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wave 4 has hit Bihar, according to a community member in Patna

Good luck in finding ur beys Smile...

(Dec. 07, 2018  2:49 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:23 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: i think because because out of the beys available it is the best and its owner is shu and it can spin steal has dual rotation and the tip has 3 modes

Now all gv sx nl and ks are only 1 left in stock i wonder why ls isnt out of stock

Idk why...everything is showing instock for me 
Except Sr

Coz everything is in stock. Only gv is almost out
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:11 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wave 4 has hit Bihar, according to a community member in Patna

Good luck in finding ur beys Smile...

(Dec. 07, 2018  2:49 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Idk why...everything is showing instock for me 
Except Sr

Patna is 155 km
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:11 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Good luck in finding ur beys Smile...

Patna is 155 km

Oh... I thought u lived nearby. My bad. Did u order anything frm amazon? If u did, what?
I have everything in this wave except Sr which I sold, and can wait for
(Dec. 07, 2018  9:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  7:47 AM)RC blader Wrote: Is sword launcher winder/ripcord compatible with lr launcher?

no no no
no

Thank you
After my long hiatus I really don't wanna spoil all the good news pouring in, and I am really happy that the beyblades are already goong out of stock! That is a good sign!
What I am gonna say now is after all this NOT that essential. There is 50-50 chance that the news won't affect you or it might.
But I guess or I feel that it would be good if I share it now.
Again, it' not that essential.
But the EVOLUTION anime is NOT coming on this Monday.
But it doesn't matter much, does it? Cause we have the beyblades, and that' more important.
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:18 AM)Suhasini Wrote: After my long hiatus I really don't wanna spoil all the good news pouring in, and I am really happy that the beyblades are already goong out of stock! That is a good sign!
What I am gonna say now is after all this NOT that essential. There is 50-50 chance that the news won't affect you or it might.
But it doesn't matter much, does it? Cause we have the beyblades, and that' more important.

So Those new Episodes are Still a Rerun, DAmn XD

BTW anyone to try this - https://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-dow...e1298755b9
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:18 AM)Suhasini Wrote: After my long hiatus I really don't wanna spoil all the good news pouring in, and I am really happy that the beyblades are already goong out of stock! That is a good sign!

So Those new Episodes are Still a Rerun, DAmn XD

Can you send a link about this new episode thingy? 
I can't find it anywhere.
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So Those new Episodes are Still a Rerun, DAmn XD

Can you send a link about this new episode thingy? 

Damn it, I cannot find it noe either
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you send a link about this new episode thingy? 

Damn it, I cannot find it noe either
Clever people.. Disney XD is really clever.. They must have removed that post after they got to know that the anime won't be airing. Great.
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:28 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Damn it, I cannot find it noe either
Clever people.. Disney XD is really clever.. They must have removed that post after they got to know that the anime won't be airing. Great.

I am currently hooked on Firstcry, 3 Sr, 1 gv, 1 dF, 1 beylauncher, A Stadium to unbox

btw, i made this, Just Showing off
[Image: 2d8f8nq.png]
Any Reactions - accepted in https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-be...n=lastpost
Amazon back in stock guys.. Only one gV left
Is this hariom seller good or is he raj toy store level?
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:09 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Amazon back in stock guys..  Only one gV left
Satomb be like - I am invincible
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:09 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Amazon back in stock guys..  Only one gV left
Satomb be like - I am invincible

is that a typo or do u mean invisible
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:20 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Satomb be like - I am invincible

Haha...is that a typo or do u mean invisible
Invincible me - No Attacks will affect me, niether Beys nor Sales
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:20 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Haha...is that a typo or do u mean invisible

Hahah?????
And nightmare longinus  proves that Kharma is a boomerang....
Lui doesnt look at any bladers
And any indian blader doesnt look at nightmare longinus
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:20 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Haha...is that a typo or do u mean invisible

I feel no one bought kS till now... Lol.

Ik its early... But i wanna know. So bump.
Have the beys come in South city mall in kolkata
Is ks good for defence i am planning to buy one along with nl and sr and a right launcher please reply
Hey @[dranzer blader]
Have u received ur order...
(Dec. 08, 2018  5:13 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: Is ks good for defence i am planning to buy one along with nl and sr and a right launcher please reply

Disk and frame are good... Driver is pure defence and hence does not exist in meta... But fr a really good combo, which is Sr.0G.Ds, u get those 3. But if u want overall better performance, go sX or dF. If u want a frame then kS as its frame is better. But i might take gV instead as i find it more fun to use. That is imo. Adarsh abhinav... Ur literally like my beyblade doubt solver/tutor (snidmist is teacher as i literally learn alot frm his how to be a better blader vids). Can u solve his problem better than me or just give a heads up on whether i said everything right?

(Dec. 08, 2018  5:28 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Hey @[dranzer blader]

Guys... Pls put out unboxing vid on same day u recieve it... Dranzer blader pls upload both on sameday.
(Dec. 08, 2018  5:28 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Hey @[dranzer blader]

I will be receiving them by tomorrow (i.e Monday) and I will upload the unboxing of all the three(i.e gV lS and Beylauncher ) on same day