Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

The Opening Post has been updated
(Dec. 06, 2018  9:07 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Did anyone find beyblade burst evolution?

nope nothing except 5-6 luinors
Any idea when they will reach mumbai/navi mumbai?
I just now contacted funskool store of my city which is kukatpally, forum sujana mall to ask them if they have new Beyblade burst evolution
They told me that they have SPRYZEN REQUIEM S3 AND SPRYZEN S3 And a BEYLAUNCHER.
They told me new beys will come by tomorrow to their store and as I am going there on Saturday I will buy them be sure to check out Unboxing on my channel
(Dec. 06, 2018  12:35 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: I just now contacted funskool store of my city which is kukatpally, forum sujana mall to ask them if they have new Beyblade burst evolution
They told me that they have SPRYZEN REQUIEM S3 AND SPRYZEN S3 And a BEYLAUNCHER.
They told me new beys will come by tomorrow to their store and as I am going there on Saturday I will buy them be sure to check out Unboxing on my channel

What beys are u getting and ur channel name
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:37 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  12:35 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: I just now contacted funskool store of my city which is kukatpally, forum sujana mall to ask them if they have new Beyblade burst evolution

What beys are u getting and ur channel name
I will get gV and lS And probably beylauncher(not sure about it)
My channel name is Dranzer gigs the first
Guys God beys are out on Amazon just sort by newest arrivals while searching beyblade burst
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:25 PM)KCA Wrote: Guys God beys are out on Amazon just sort by newest arrivals while searching beyblade burst
Omg
 Really they are out. I stunning shocked??
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:29 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:25 PM)KCA Wrote: Guys God beys are out on Amazon just sort by newest arrivals while searching beyblade burst
Omg

Cant find... Link?
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:29 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Omg

Cant find... Link?

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/s/ref=aa_sbo...1544102992.

But is toycra a trusted seller are there chances for me to get wrong Beys??
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:37 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Cant find... Link?

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/s/ref=aa_sbo...1544102992.

No way to tell till u try.
Mohith0412
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:37 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/s/ref=aa_sbo...1544102992.

Are u going to buy?
I think it will be safe since Toyota seller rating is 4.7/5.0
Hey the Duo spin beys have price of 749/- at the back of the box you can check it...
(Dec. 06, 2018  3:02 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Mohith0412
(Dec. 06, 2018  2:37 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/s/ref=aa_sbo...1544102992.

Are u going to buy?
I think it will be safe since Toyota seller rating is 4.7/5.0

On 17th.
Why is there no funskool logo in the string lancher and has NEW BOY LOGO
(Dec. 06, 2018  3:06 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey the Duo spin beys have price of 749/- at the back of the box you can check it...

Nobody noticed
(Dec. 06, 2018  3:30 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  3:06 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey the Duo spin beys have price of 749/- at the back of the box you can check it...

Nobody noticed

Ya it’s 749/- but it’s cost is actually 849/- why???
And month of import september 2018... But that means its 749 in regular shops?
Just as we ALL Suspected : Funskool holded their stocks , So that ALL their Older ( Dual layer system ) beys gets Buyed Up until they come up to their Profit Margin , THEN , They would Release their GOD beys . They though they would Overlap the Margin by September , but they couldn't . So , they kept their The GOD beys in their sleeves , and the price increase in Spriggen units ( i.e lS and Sr ) is mainly due to the Dual Spin launchers .
But there is no meaning of giving 749/- at the back of Spriggans...
I think the stores will give at 749/- only.
If they don't we will show them the back of the box
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:48 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: ANd spriggan requiem is out of stoc

And that was going to be me first bey acc to my priority listUnhappy(
(Dec. 07, 2018  1:41 AM)Psysai Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:48 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: ANd spriggan requiem is out of stoc

And that was going to be me first bey acc to my priority listUnhappy(

Me too.
Dont worry another seller will come within 2 days
Who wont charge 100 rs for delivery