Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Guys, let's stop this here, I would really like FIREFIRE to give an answer to this question..
Because he was here when MFB came to India for the first time..
(May. 17, 2018  3:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[sidz2505] @[NPN] @[Suhasini]
guys let's stop and make this Only for Burst releases instead of discussing old releases(i know I kinda started it0 .
Why are quoting Me? Haha, I never got into the fight, but yes you are right, let's end this conflict and just bring back this thread to it's original topic. Beyblade Burst!

So, have been seeing Amazon listing like A hawk lately lol, and still can't see Dragoon, Dranzer and Draciel.. any info you guys want to share? Or has anyone found them?
Nope I am finding each day cant get even 1 result now even if u search nepstrius u wont get one if u typed it when a few where left it was there
(May. 17, 2018  1:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  12:58 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB]  is my gurudev, he only told me that
Ohh. Okay.. @[FIREFIRE CPB], could you please tell me the source of this info? Cause this interesting..
Edit: If TT had Asia for it's distribution, then why did the India marketing go to Hasbro..
Partnership yes.. But why was this partnership needed? Was TT haviibg alot of demand of beyblades during MFB that they shifted India to Hasbro? This is not a direct question to you.. I am just curious..

I got this information from @[Burst]. I'm not sure why exactly Hasbro was there in India despite TT could do it themself.
(May. 17, 2018  4:18 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  1:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Ohh. Okay.. @[FIREFIRE CPB], could you please tell me the source of this info? Cause this interesting..
Edit: If TT had Asia for it's distribution, then why did the India marketing go to Hasbro..
Partnership yes.. But why was this partnership needed? Was TT haviibg alot of demand of beyblades during MFB that they shifted India to Hasbro? This is not a direct question to you.. I am just curious..

I got this information from @[Burst]. I'm not sure why exactly Hasbro was there in India despite TT could do it themself.
Okay, thanks for the clarification, so it was finally Hasbro in India and not TT right?
(May. 17, 2018  4:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  4:18 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I got this information from @[Burst]. I'm not sure why exactly Hasbro was there in India despite TT could do it themself.
Okay, thanks for the clarification, so it was finally Hasbro in India and not TT right?

Yup. Takara tomy came here recently
(May. 17, 2018  5:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  4:20 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay, thanks for the clarification, so it was finally Hasbro in India and not TT right?

Yup. Takara tomy came here recently

I am pretty sure it was TT  as I showed in the package with TT logo but yeah let's end this discussion here.
(May. 17, 2018  6:47 PM)NPN Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  5:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yup. Takara tomy came here recently

I am pretty sure it was TT  as I showed in the package with TT logo but yeah let's end this discussion here.

Yup but Hasbro was used to release in India since Plastic generation
Imagine u place an order on Victory Valtryek V2 but receive Nova Nepstrius N2
(May. 18, 2018  7:53 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Imagine u place an order on Victory Valtryek V2 but receive Nova Nepstrius N2

If you're saying about placing on Amazon then Oh Boy have I had those Goofups....
Ordered V2 got X2
Ordered R2 got D2
Ordered W2 got Z2
Luckily I didn't get any repeats and the beys I got were those which I didn't had 
But you can't be lucky everytime
I hope yegdrion gets released with yeilding
(May. 18, 2018  11:58 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: I hope yegdrion gets released with yeilding

It will... We got W2 with orbit...
It is with orbit

(May. 18, 2018  12:31 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  11:58 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: I hope yegdrion gets released with yeilding

(May. 18, 2018  3:07 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: It is with orbit

(May. 18, 2018  12:31 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: It will... We got W2 with orbit...

ThePhoenix meant that Hasbro W2 is with massive instead of orbit,but we get orbit. Same case with Y2
(May. 18, 2018  3:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  3:07 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: It is with orbit

ThePhoenix meant that Hasbro W2 is with massive instead of orbit,but we get orbit. Same case with Y2
Ah ha! Smart guy!
Plus hasbro did not release Yielding with anything but the wiki says it is TS06 even when Hasbro did not release it with any product plus I guess single layers will come with dual packs

(May. 18, 2018  12:31 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

I thought even Hasbro released it with Orbit
(May. 18, 2018  4:21 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Plus hasbro did not release Yielding with anything but the wiki says it is TS06 even when Hasbro did not release it with any product plus I guess single layers will come with dual packs

Wait, didn't Hasbro release yielding with Y2? I guess they did.. didn't they? 
I am an all TT person, but can someone confirm this?
(May. 18, 2018  4:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  4:21 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Plus hasbro did not release Yielding with anything but the wiki says it is TS06 even when Hasbro did not release it with any product plus I guess single layers will come with dual packs

They didn't, edge wad used
(May. 18, 2018  5:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  4:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait, didn't Hasbro release yielding with Y2? I guess they did.. didn't they? 

They didn't, edge wad used

No, it was first released with Survive. The recolor in the Y2 X2 dual pack had Edge.

(May. 18, 2018  12:31 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: It will... We got W2 with orbit...
I thought even Hasbro released it with Orbit

Nope, they stalled that for A2
(May. 18, 2018  4:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Hasbro did not release Yielding with anything
Translation:Hasbro never released Yielding

Shadow Amaterios and Shining Amaterios is gonna release in ChoZ so I guess Hasbro might release Amaterios and India might release it too
(May. 19, 2018  8:24 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2018  4:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait, didn't Hasbro release yielding with Y2? I guess they did.. didn't they? 

Shadow Amaterios and Shining Amaterios is gonna release in ChoZ so I guess Hasbro might release Amaterios and India might release it too

Well, I have my ameterios, for name tally, dunno about cho z version
(May. 19, 2018  8:24 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:

Didn't the trademark say 3DS exclusive for those two?
There were two beys and the switch version was said to have a recolor or a cho z exclusive switch bey
Dragoon Storm is released
Zankye got his Dragoon S Indian Ver. TODAY

(May. 19, 2018  6:25 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Dragoon Storm is released

Nope But Zankye got it before India Releases it officially