Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(May. 08, 2018  5:05 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I hope they release recolors too  and all single layer beyblades

They can advertise more like tv spots

So that even mfb fans can be burst  fans then
Funskool has poor advertising policy. And recolours are qppreapprec. But no one is going to buy them in semi rural areas. I rmeremem to be beaten on account of buying fake Beyblade from ₹100 I got in my birthday, because it was a toy. Now it's a hobby, so that's allowed. But hobbist like us don't exist in semi rural India.
Happy dragoon s is getting released but to late for me bc I already asked my uncle who lives in india to buy a lost longinus
U meant live not love and dragoon s hasent even come in amazon of our country
(May. 09, 2018  8:59 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: U meant live not love and dragoon s hasent even come in amazon of our country

Ik just saying and btw I'm Indian

(May. 09, 2018  8:59 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: U meant live not love and dragoon s hasent even come in amazon of our country

Also i said getting released
(May. 09, 2018  1:04 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Sorry
Hey sidz2505! One word posts are not allowed, I know you wanted to apologise but it is considered as spam content. So next time please keep it in mind!
Why is there only one N2 on Amazon? And I'm not gonna pay a 100Rupees for shipping that's crazy!
Does anyone know where else I can find it online
No only on amazon guess everything will come to stores after may 15th

That's ok but next time read the whole sentence

That's ok but next time read the whole sentence
(May. 11, 2018  11:29 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Did anyone see N2 in stores?

Why don't you just pay the extra 100rs cuz even if you go to a store, transport will cost you about 100rs anyways so I say walk the extra mile(not literally)...
(May. 11, 2018  11:29 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Did anyoje see n2 in stores

No, they still only available online, it should come to stores in the next week or two.

(May. 11, 2018  11:43 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Why don't you just pay the extra 100rs cuz even if you go to a store, transport will cost you about 100rs anyways so I say walk the extra mile(not literally)...
ThePheonix is right, If you want it so badly, just order it online or else wait for a week or two.
Its out of stock even On amazon... Seems like we'll have to wait for quite some time
(May. 11, 2018  11:43 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

(May. 11, 2018  11:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  11:29 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Did anyoje see n2 in stores

No, they still only available online, it should come to stores in the next week or two.

(May. 11, 2018  11:43 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Why don't you just pay the extra 100rs cuz even if you go to a store, transport will cost you about 100rs anyways so I say walk the extra mile(not literally)...
ThePheonix is right, If you want it so badly, just order it online or else wait for a week or two.

I just asked I don't have any hurry to buy it but I hope it comes before my b'day which is on 25 May
Can anyone sell some of these to me? I live in the US
Kevo read our thread people! @[FIREFIRE CPB], @[Lakshya Mundri] maybe you guys can help him get the beyblades he wants.
(May. 13, 2018  10:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Kevo read our thread people! @[FIREFIRE CPB], @[Lakshya Mundri] maybe you guys can help him get the beyblades he wants.

(May. 13, 2018  9:46 AM)Kevo Wrote: Kevo
Can anyone sell some of these to me? I live in the US

@[ronitnath] is our cheif, and you know the Shipping will be expensive to your place. @[Kevo]
Hey @[Kevo]! You could ask @[ronitnath](Try PMing him through this link) and he should be able to give it to you at a decent price. BTW Zankye gets the stuff from TheBladersOfTheFall (which I think he is part of)
(May. 13, 2018  9:46 AM)Kevo Wrote: Can anyone sell some of these to me? I live in the US
I know you are an youtuber but you can ask someone from india  zankye received it from indian bladers called bladers of the fall but I dont know whether you can find international shipping from india amazon so u can ask it from someone it will be better
(May. 13, 2018  12:20 PM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  9:46 AM)Kevo Wrote: Can anyone sell some of these to me? I live in the US
I know you are an youtuber but you can ask someone from india  zankye received it from indian bladers called bladers of the fall but I dont know whether you can find international shipping from india amazon so u can ask it from someone it will be better

@[ronitnath] is head of BOTF
(May. 13, 2018  12:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  12:20 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: I know you are an youtuber but you can ask someone from india  zankye received it from indian bladers called bladers of the fall but I dont know whether you can find international shipping from india amazon so u can ask it from someone it will be better

@[ronitnath] is head of BOTF

Sorry I did not know that
Anyone got news of new beys waiting for dranzer draciel driger
Or any single layer beys
(May. 15, 2018  3:38 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Anyone got news of new beys waiting for dranzer draciel driger
Or any single layer beys
Driger's not coming in this wave.. Maybe it will be released when Hasbro releases it.. So,it's only Dragoon, Dranzer and Draciel..
And no sorry, I still haven't seen them in shops or online.
Driger is my younger bros favourite bey hope it comes by july
Dranzer is what I NEED cuz it's the 'Pheonix' Bey and looks (not really performs) super good. But heres the problem. I have two spreads and trans soooo...