Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Hope new beys release fast in my area the toy store Mother Care here get bey stocks fast but they release everything a week later after they get the beys + I can't even see SUPER COMBO SETS in my place hope they come fast here
Where in Mangalore do you find beyblades bc the times I go there I only see fakes?
(May. 21, 2018  6:36 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Where in Mangalore do you find beyblades bc the times I go there I only see fakes?

Crossword sells Real Boosters You can find that in Forum Fiza Mall (All)
I did not see any Starters there but I can check the internet now
(May. 22, 2018  7:24 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  6:36 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Where in Mangalore do you find beyblades bc the times I go there I only see fakes?

Crossword sells Real Boosters You can find that in Forum Fiza Mall (All)
I did not see any Starters there but I can check the internet now
Ok thanks
(May. 24, 2018  6:33 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Anyone got news

Next week, you'll see them
Next week or the week after...
It also depends on your vender..
Its my birthday tomorrow I am gonna buy a W2 And N2 If they have one
(May. 24, 2018  10:37 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Its my birthday tomorrow I am gonna buy a W2 And N2 If they have one

Well happy birthday in advance!
Guys I have a very bad news its about Funskool's Problem related with Beyblades
I just went to my local Toy Store and when we were searching for N2 and did not get any we asked when will new Beys arrive they told me That Funskool is going to stop Importing Beyblades because of the only demand of the Stadium only People in India Many of them launch their beys in Plates for eating or something (I've even seen Rich Guys launching Beys on plates) Many Toy Stores have only Sets and The only Stadium Pack(BB-17-F) Is mostly like Amazon Exclusive Thx to Funskool For making Beyblade Coming to the end why were they  Buying a Large amount Of Beyblade that too 200000 Pieces of each bey when the stadium has a very less amount like only in 100 or 1000 and now why is Beyblade gonna Stop I hope the Beyblade Championships in India makes a move to prevent this

And even the BB-17-F has many demands more than BB-1-F
(May. 28, 2018  12:59 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Guys I have a very bad news its about Funskool's Problem related with Beyblades
I just went to my local Toy Store and when we were searching for N2 and did not get any we asked when will new Beys arrive they told me That Funskool is going to stop Importing Beyblades because of the only demand of the Stadium only People in India Many of them launch their beys in Plates for eating or something (I've even seen Rich Guys launching Beys on plates) Many Toy Stores have only Sets and The only Stadium Pack(BB-17-F) Is mostly like Amazon Exclusive Thx to Funskool For Buying a Large amount Of Beyblade that to 200000 Pieces of each bey when the stadium has a very less amount like only in 100 or 1000 and now why is Beyblade gonna Stop I hope the Beyblade Championships in India makes a move to prevent this
This cannot be the end! Please! I have waited for almost 3 months now for this Wave! If this happens, Funskool is gonna hear it from me bold and loud! 
They should have Never ordered the beyblades in bulk! Or if they did, better advertise it! This is classic demand and supply!! Order less, see how it goes and then order more accordingly...
@[FIREFIRE CPB], @[ronitnath] can you please confirm this?
I've edited the comment so that people don't think that I am happy for Funskool ending Beyblades
Guys,
A sincere request, please don't comment about something here, unless you are 90% sure of that.

Till now I haven't received any news whatsoever whether funskool will stop importing beyblades.

They have been importing beys since the past 2 decades, and it is less likely for them to stop importing. It will just take time to release in India.

I have enquired of this from my friend Burst, and he is also not aware of something like this.

Shopkeepers are not employees at funskool and they can in no way tell about these stuffs. If they say so, it's just their assumptions.

Regards.
It's almost been a week since the last update.. Does no one knows any new developments on this topic?
Got Some serious updates from @[ronitnath]
Beys are here. Wave 3 is all starters.
We have N2, O2, D2, DG, Dz, and Dc.
Images from BOTF/Anthony.
[Image: mr8ih1.jpg]
[Image: 1zzhxrc.jpg]
[Image: sbihyp.jpg]
(Jun. 06, 2018  2:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Got Some serious updates from @[ronitnath]

finally they have been released i have waited for a long time this and any news about String launchers or beylaunchers
(Jun. 06, 2018  4:44 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  2:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Got Some serious updates from @[ronitnath]

finally they have been released i have waited for a long time this and any news about String launchers or beylaunchers

Nothing about launchers, ......, Getting more info soon
Who can I talk to to negotiate getting Dranzer and Draciel?
(Jun. 06, 2018  5:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Who can I talk to to negotiate getting Dranzer and Draciel?
@[FIREFIRE CPB] or even @[Adarsh Abhinav] can help you.
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:09 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  5:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Who can I talk to to negotiate getting Dranzer and Draciel?
@[FIREFIRE CPB] or even @[Adarsh Abhinav] can help you.

Thank you
Does this mean that only we have got 4 new beys in this wave or there are still more to come?
(Jun. 06, 2018  7:52 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Does this mean that only we have got 4 new beys in this wave or there are still more to come?

Yeah, 6 realeased in total
(Jun. 06, 2018  7:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  7:52 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Does this mean that only we have got 4 new beys in this wave or there are still more to come?

Yeah, 6 realeased in total
Out of which 5 are new right?