3rd
Tournament Results
Grand Park
200 N Grand Ave
  Meet at the Concrete Stage
12: 00 PM on 06/02/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

IncrediBURST: Jack-Jack Attack!
Los Angeles, CA
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Grand Park

Make sure you create an account first before you attend the tournament. Click the “Join Now” button on the top-right corner of the page!

Hosts/Judges
JoJo [Jp0t], Alta,ThaKingTai, KingLoofa

Format
Swiss Format, then Single Elimination for finals
OR in the event of 33+ players Double Elimination, then Single Elimination for finals.

Event Schedule
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Registration* & Free-play
11:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Bracket Set-up
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Announcements
12:00 PM: Tournament Starts**
*We will be enforcing a strict cut-off time for registration to start the tournament on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before registration closes.
**Tournaments can run up to 4 hours. Please make sure you have your day cleared for this event.

Entry Fee
$5 for the day (Cash only, paid on site)
OR $15 for a Blader Passport. A Blader Passport is a one-time payment that grants access to all WBO tournaments for free for an entire year. Can be purchased online or on site.

Tournament Spot
Concrete Stage
The red square in the image below indicates the tournament spot. This is just southeast of the water fountain and Starbucks.
[Image: WSdUzPf.png]

Parking
The nearest parking lot is Classic Parking in between N Hill St and N Broadway St. $10 for all-day parking.
[Image: DbV8Wzj.png]

Prizes
To be announced at the tournament.
1st place gets first choice of the prize pool.
2nd place gets second choice.
3rd place gets the remaining prize.
A raffle will be held for players who did not make it to the finals.

Other Important Notes
- Please be respectful to all players and their belongings.
- Bring food and water for yourself as this will be an all-day event.
- Have fun!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Jun. 05, 2018  12:56 AM)Arianvp Wrote: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please do not post nonsense. You have been formally warned.
(May. 27, 2018  6:13 PM)Kingz_hero_ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  6:41 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Is Shadow Orichalcum allowed in the tournament the parts are Areo Byte
Shadow Orichalcum is legal,also the parts areo byte is also legal. But the Outer Disk from the green version is banned
What? Why only the green one?
(Jun. 18, 2018  7:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 27, 2018  6:13 PM)Kingz_hero_ Wrote: Shadow Orichalcum is legal,also the parts areo byte is also legal. But the Outer Disk from the green version is banned
What? Why only the green one?

Gold version I suppose. Also new black version.

Outer is super op as it got high defense including high stamina. And thus this gives unfair advantage to ones who own it
My 7 Year’s old son is looking for beyblade players in Irvine area. We can do unofficial battle On weekend in the park just for fun. Any one?
Wish i could have gone hope there will be more LA tournaments after school is out (i get out june 21)
When is the next LA tournament?
JoJo I love your vids also where do you do tournaments
(Jun. 28, 2018  10:14 PM)pidgeon1401 Wrote: I want, but im from Tijuana.

This tournament happened June 2, 2018. Sorry you missed it!
Edit: Sorry I didn't see you were in Tijuana!
Action Required: Tournament Spreadsheet & Fees Overdue
Hello JoJo [Jp0t], can you please submit the following for this event as soon as possible:

• Results Spreadsheet (post link here and you can copy the spreadsheet template here)
  • Funds Collected (please send to donate@worldbeyblade.org with a note indicating which tournament the payment is for).

The submission of the above is overdue as our Organizer's Guide states:
Quote:All tournament fees must be submitted via PayPal to donate@worldbeyblade.org no later than 14 days after a tournament has taken place.

The results spreadsheet must be filled out and linked in your tournament topic no later than 14 days after your event takes place.

If you have already submitted any of the above somewhere, please let us know the details. And if you have any questions or need any help, please let us know! Thank you.

We need this especially so that we can do the BeyDays 2018 BeyLotto.
Hey Jojo,

I've just created an updated spreadsheet which fixes various username issues throughout: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

However, I was unable to find these users. Can you confirm their spelling? If you're not sure of any, let us know and we can create accounts for them.

Justin Liu
Torto
Roshan Rahn
Diego_Rorh55
Captain Mystery
Halo = "halo" ?
REUBEN = "reuben" ?

When submitting spreadsheets, a good way to ensure everything is correct is to pre-process the event. When you do that and try pasting in your results you'll see blank spaces for some matches if there are incorrectly transcribed usernames.
(Jun. 19, 2018  12:30 AM)Ching Liu Wrote: My 7 Year’s old son is looking for beyblade players in Irvine area.  We can do unofficial battle On weekend in the park just for fun.  Any one?
I'm from Orange county cerritos
Existing accounts:
Reuben - https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Reuben
Diego_Rohr55 - https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Diego-Rohr55
halo - https://worldbeyblade.org/User-halo

Need accounts:
Justin Liu
Torto
Roshan Rahn
Captain Mystery

There was also a mistake in the registration list and funds. There was an overage in funds and I wasn't sure why. I've held onto it since then. It turns out Torto and Roshan Rahn purchased passports during that event even though it said they already had them. The expenses for those have been sent. Sorry for the hold up on the process. I have been taking better responsibility on accurately completing spreadsheets.
Thank you Jojo! All of those accounts have been created (and one for "GoldenDoor" which I couldn't find) and this tournament has now been pre-processed.

For future events please make sure to double- and triple-check your spreadsheet for errors (particularly with usernames). An easy way to do this is to pre-process your tournaments yourself as if you paste in usernames that are inaccurate, you'll see blank spots show up on the back-end when you are trying to add the matches.
This tournament has now been processed into the WBO Rankings.
This tournament is no longer showing on my account. It used to show but now it doesn’t and the w/l is back to 3-2 and my ranking is down