[Illinois] Team Tyranny (Member scouting)

Captain: ShortyVybe
Members:
KamiKaziBlader
Fury
EagleLibra

Hey guys, as you all can see the midwest has been producing some decent teams and i thought to myself, hey why not give it a try. I'm currently looking to scout 5-6 bladers to join Team Tyranny, the official team of the Bey Slay Tournament series. The way this team works is every member is considered equal and has every right to recomend a person for the team and influence who makes and doesnt make the cut. That being said, one person will be appointed captain. The captain has a right to over rule any choice the members make unless more then half of the team rules against the captain. As of right now i am the captain of team tyranny and the creator so my word does rule no matter what, but this is in no way going to be abuse, i just want the best for the team so i will be the over all decider. The way this thread will work is you can recommend yourself for the team by posting i want to be apart of tyranny and why you deserve it. But in order to do so you must follow these requirements.

1. you must have placed in atleast one tournament to even be considered.

2. you must understand that since i am an older blader (16 to be exact) i do expect complete maturity and expect you to follow the rules of the forum and post appropriatly (no spam, over posting and basically no annoying me)

3.If you join Tyranny, You cannot be on any other team. I want 100% dedication in this team so if your not down for the cause, dont bother.

4. This Team is not just some team that lets anyone on and will not tolerate anything below elite blading. So if you have no extensive knowledge in custimization, launch technique and a winning attitude, get out of my thread.

5. if i do pm you saying im interested in you for the team, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU MADE IT! In order to fully make the team, you must come to bey slay 4 and show me that your nothing to mess around with.

FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE:
Team Tyranny is the enemy, i want every other blader and team on this forum to see that we win and thats all we will ever do, not saying that you have to have a perfect record or anything because we all have a bad game or two, i just want you to be winning the majority of your matches ALWAYS! if your losses number ever goes higher then your wins number at any point! you will be immediatly removed from the team.

I will not be posting the Signature or team site on this forum because if your not on the team you dont deserve to even look at it.

Get to proving yourselves, Or get out
~ShortyVybe~
so far the only members of this team is me and shorty if u want to b on my/shorty's/ team prove it we r strong bladers and we need more members who r strong and can prove it me and him have done our part now its time to do yours
Hey guys good luck with your team. Would I maybe make it if I didn't own a team? Just want your answere.
Nice stuff, ya got.

Remember the PM I sent? Well ya, hope it goes good.
Good luck with your team. Some competition for the knights would be good. One problem I don't think you are going to find that many members that fit the requirements.
Man ur requirements r like boot camp man good luck
Also, before we get you know what'ed up, I need to say something.

ShortyVybe, the Knights would love to be able to keep great connection with you guys, we don't want to be enemies or anything. Two different teams, no enemies.

But, competition wouldn't hurt.
Like rivals like Wang hu gong and gan gan galixy
How come nobody posts here
I would like to join
well fury since i personally know you and like your blading style, your in. im working on a new sig so for now just add team tyranny somewhere in your sig
Ok thank you. What I was thinking was having a general and 2 captains if we started doing team events. So we can all pick like who would reppresent the team and stuff. But until were bigger and there are team events. It should say the same
all members will be equal. the only ranks are member and captain.
nice man so thts three we r going to destroy ppl and good idea with everyone equal kinda lik the three branches of the goverment
ya i remeber we had an xbox clan where there were four equal leaders. we voted on everything. the main leader though he had the same power as us got in a fight with someone else so he quit. one leader just took over and it was the leaders are equal but i just h ave more power and then the clan fell apart.
it was great until that happened
Can I join. If I get in I will quit my group. I was already thinking of it. But can't we just have userbars. I wanna use my own sig.
i was thinking that we should have userbars
SDamonCronus can make them. He made my old group 1 and it was awesome. Also since you saw me battle(I beat you unofficially) am I accepted? I have improved greatly last time we met. I have also improved my bey knowledge so I could be our groups Brains.
truthfully crow you havnt proven yourself to me, i was more concerned about my lost vulcan wheel then our little side match but if you beat me at the next tourny in IL, your in.
Wait sorry Shorty BBS Invited me to the knights so I joined them.
thats fine, it doesnt bother me if you accept other team offers, its really hard to get on this team so it may be better if you settle for something else.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:06 AM)Crow Wrote: Wait sorry Shorty BBS Invited me to the knights so I joined them.

lol he somewhat invited u. u asked if u can join and hes like since fury stepped down would u like to try
haha srry crow but ur not tht great i beat u easaly i think i could had won tht bey sley but i didnt know burn was better then scythe and i didnt have ad145 and a mf feather but life goes on and i proved tht in bey sley 3 winning 8 i think and losing once and winning the tourny haha im a lil proud of myself
Crow is not yet on the team so he has to compete. To get on the team
He's not competing for it.

But good luck with this tea. You got some nice bladers.