[Illinois] Team Tyranny (Member scouting)

That combo sucks.Your a great blader but mf hades kerbecs bd145 cs is way better.
fine but if a face any of u guys again and i beat u with hell pegasus 230 wd u will be sorry but other than that can i join the team
Pegasus. HIGHLY outclassed. So outclassed, I don't know what to say.... Hell doesn't wokr to well with 230 also. Just admit you're combo's are not great.
Please don't try to be a BeybladeKing1 or Django. Team Tyranny may just condsider you less.
could i join team tyranny
He said it good for him. He still was 1win away from making the finals go longer. He's good.berth eagle won. He's good. There both skilled bladders with a lot of potential. If u guys have Skype add me at gild510
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:46 AM)Stormlibralibra Wrote: could i join team tyranny
Idk
It's great that he is brave enough to try that combo.Make a video to show how good it is.
Wait I'm in?
uhhh you guys asked alot forr my asnwer, i woulda answered if i was done thinking, i never said i completly want you on the team earthkerbecs, i just said you playing well and will probably make it. i also never said im only gonna choose 1 of you. both fury and kamikazi said they like both of you but i think eaglelibra has more potential. as captain i give my vote for eaglelibra, for now. earthkerbecs i see you have a advanced understanding of blading but the fact that you purposly only used a stock hell kerbecs shows that you have some holes in your strategy. a few simple tweaks coulda won you the tourny. so i am still looking to put you earth kerbecs on the team but for right now eaglelibra is the only person im drafting to Tyranny
~Vybe~
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:52 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: uhhh you guys asked alot forr my asnwer, i woulda answered if i was done thinking, i never said i completly want you on the team earthkerbecs, i just said you playing well and will probably make it. i also never said im only gonna choose 1 of you. both fury and kamikazi said they like both of you but i think eaglelibra has more potential. as captain i give my vote for eaglelibra, for now. earthkerbecs i see you have a advanced understanding of blading but the fact that you purposly only used a stock hell kerbecs shows that you have some holes in your strategy. a few simple tweaks coulda won you the tourny. so i am still looking to put you earth kerbecs on the team but for right now eaglelibra is the only person im drafting to the knights.
~Vybe~

Knights... Lol, wrong team...
fixed it.. nice try smart a$$ xD
Lol... Ya. Anyway, Hopefully, we both get some more amazing members.
yupp im gonna put all the members on the OP so bump
Told you it was a good idea to put names in op.
congrates eagle libra u did well and ur a amazing blader earth kerbecs try again some other time if u noticed all bladers on the team has placed atlease once fury got 2nd at bey slay 2 shorty got 1st in bey slay 2 i got first in bey slay 3 and eagle libra but placed 1st at maximum battles 1.0
Dude he placed third in maximum battles remember.
2nd at beyslay 1 and 2 actuly
Who wants me to host a meetup? It wouldn't be a tournament. And if u guys want I can charge money and I an do raffles there only if u Wana be in the raffle. I can do it in like a week or two. It would be fun to practice combos and stuff.
That sounds fun,but no bodys parents will take them.
Ethan why are you posting on here still? Your not on tyranny. Your not on any team actually lol. Tyranny thread for members and some friends of mine from the knights. watch what you post.
i never went to beyslay 1 or 2 and when i went to 3 i came in third in maxim battles 1.0 i came in third shouldnt that at least get me some where besides the knights or stormbrakers bugging me to join there team so if u dont want me on team tyranny just say it im not gonna join there teams but i will join ur team or no team if u dont want me now thats fine but i will be open at all times if u even consider me on ur team
Knights are not begging you to join.I post here because I am friends with this teams members,your in illinois,and I need to know who's on tyranny.
u really dnt need to u kno ur just gossiping other ppls business lik a girl in her teens
no some of my friends r on those teams and they asked me
i trying to bild some good combos and if i do can i join team tyranny and if not ill try to join another team
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:55 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: no some of my friends r on those teams and they asked me

Ya so they are not BEGGING you.
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:10 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: u really dnt need to u kno ur just gossiping other ppls business lik a girl in her teens

SHUT UP!You don't know what your talking about.I wanna know what happens in my area.
(Sep. 13, 2011  10:44 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:55 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: no some of my friends r on those teams and they asked me

Ya so they are not BEGGING you.
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:10 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: u really dnt need to u kno ur just gossiping other ppls business lik a girl in her teens

SHUT UP!You don't know what your talking about.I wanna know what happens in my area.

is said or so yea i just found out it was strormbreakers not knights sorry