[Illinois] Team Tyranny (Member scouting)

thx beycenter u guys have good bladers urselves
good luck with this team guys. i hope you guys get good bladers
Now that u have 3 members u should challenge knights
Good luck with this team and each team has very strong bladers
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:04 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Now that u have 3 members u should challenge knights

ethan. i dont thinkl that would happen. u should try to join this team instead of the knights
ethan thinks any other team sucks besides u guys so i dnt think tht will happen
I dont think that u don't know what ur talking about u guys r a good team but i dont wanna join u guys I have been friends with all knights for a while and I wad thinking it would just be like three on three or somthing at maximum battles not a whole tourny I'm not stupid
would you forget team tournies because its not going to happen.
I don't want a tourny i just want some people from each team to battle
y do u want that. ur not on any of the teams. lets talk through pms instead ethan we are spammming
i would like to join but i live in rochester,mn and i dont even know how that would work out Smile
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:19 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: i would like to join but i live in rochester,mn and i dont even know how that would work out Smile

I am pretty sure ShortyVybe wants only IL bladers for his team unless he makes an exception.
ok i didnt think of that haha Smile
yeah only IL bladers tht have been in one of his tournys but its cool bro nice to kno ppl want to join Grin
wait i havent been to one of his tournies so i couldnt koin. i was going to go to bey slay 4 but it got cancelled
yeah i think its bc he wants u to prove tht ur good and not just say ur good but arent u on the knights anyways?
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:38 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: i was going to go to bey slay 4 but it got cancelled

It is still being discussed whether or not it is canceled. Fury may host it.
and sense fury is apart of the team he can consider who can join
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:47 AM)shadow00 Wrote: Lips_sealed can i be in the group
have u ever been in one of shortys tournys?

read requirments guys!
YES ITS ON!!! KAI-V GAVE ME THE OK TO CONTINUE WITH BEYSLAY IV (NOW MAXIMUM BATTLES 1.0 DUE TO REQUEST TO CHANGE NAME) SAME PLACE SAME TIME!! SCHAUMBERG SEPTEMBER 10TH 3:30!!!!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD HERE http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schaumbe...-IV--39896 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet
The tourny is going to be great is all of tyranny coming
Darn I wanna battle u
Are all you guys going to have a little tyranny thing under your sigs.