[Illinois] Team Tyranny (Member scouting)

Ya I thought so.
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:45 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya I thought so.

yea sorry about that
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:02 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:45 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya I thought so.

yea sorry about that

It's fine.Confused
all this arguing needs to stop. you have the right to know whats going on in your region, but you shouldnt post were your not wanted. its just basic manners.
Shorty is right this arguing needs to stop
I'm sharing a YouTube channel with kamekazi.
hey shorty i just got a random booster 8 in the mail today Tongue_out
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:15 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: hey shorty i just got a random booster 8 in the mail today Tongue_out

Nice my strongest blader set and phantom Orion shipped today should be here Thursday or Friday maybe wednsday
Wow earth kerbecs, did your random booster have jade in it?
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:17 AM)Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:15 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: hey shorty i just got a random booster 8 in the mail today Tongue_out

Nice my strongest blader set and phantom Orion shipped today should be here Thursday or Friday maybe wednsday

Now honestly, this does not belong here, it belongs in the Recent Purchases thread, this is a team thread, seriously.
its like 1 or 2 comments i doubt he will care and i got screw lyra and its really good
2 or 3 post are still not needed IMO. Seriously, Post it in the Recebt Purchases thread, them more people would know about it anyway.
ok i wont post that stuff here than but r u still gonna do the signature/poster thing for my team
Say that on ur thread.
Not even, like I said, Recent Purchases. And if you were talking about the poster question, He could still have asked that here, but refrain from doing it.
Do you guys have a banner?
thx shadow00 and we r all really good bladers we all placed in a toury all in first place Grin
im ready for tornament number 2 i have been to only 2 beyblade tournaments ever and i have placed inn both of them and im not ready to lose now i got a nice new combo and im ready to face all of "Tyrants" haha ........
exept im not going so not all and check my last post fury didnt get first in any but second is really good also Grin
yea i guess but still u gotta admit i am pretty good
Well yea you are
i know i made a good combo and my rock giraffe will arive in 2 days i cant wait but the sad thing is i might not be able to make in to maximum battles 2.0 but ill try to go and win !