[Illinois] Team Tyranny (Member scouting)

Actuly I made the user bars and were both getting sig ideas
i cant wait to see u at the tourney kamikazi can u come?
most likly my parents r thinking about it
Can I be a part of team Tyranny
can i be in ur team
I think they both should shorty. Earth kerbecs and eagle beat both u and me. And I was using mf-h basalt aquaio th170wd. They both show great potential. I give them my vote.
You guys should have a list of members in your first post.
But as a suggestion eatrth kerbecs did very good with a plain hell kerbecs with a different tip but he should make some combos also. libra eagle was pretty good but he sheated his friends to get hell kerbecs so thats kinda decieving, but otherwise they are oth good bladers.
no my hell kerbecs had all original parts hell kerbecs bd145ds was not costimized and i have a new best bey that can beat every bey bey sleep out and no one can nock it out of stadium so yea can i join the team now fury said yes and at the tourney shortyvibe said yes and i think kamikazi said yes too
Why not apply for knights.
cause i dont wanna be on the nights
sweet how do i get in
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:35 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: no my hell kerbecs had all original parts hell kerbecs bd145ds was not costimized and i have a new best bey that can beat every bey bey sleep out and no one can nock it out of stadium
That's impossible. There is no Beyblade in the world, legally, that cannot be KO'ed.

First off, did you just say your HK defeated everyone? Erm, I versed you, 3 Zip beat, and 1 KO...

Just wanted ShortyVybe, Fury, and KamiKazi to know, I didn't want that statement to be true, and neither is it.
ik ppl just sa stuff tht arent true its annoying and i kno i said yes to both but ik for a fact shorty is only going to say yes to one of u guys but i cnt say who
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:35 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: no my hell kerbecs had all original parts hell kerbecs bd145ds was not costimized and i have a new best bey that can beat every bey bey sleep out and no one can nock it out of stadium
That's impossible. There is no Beyblade in the world, legally, that cannot be KO'ed.

First off, did you just say your HK defeated everyone? Erm, I versed you, 3 Zip beat, and 1 KO...

Just wanted ShortyVybe, Fury, and KamiKazi to know, I didn't want that statement to be true, and neither is it.

no i have a new best bey i made today and so far i cant be knocked out SO FAR i already know my hell kerbecs isnt the best u read the message wrong
its still impossible for there to b a perfect bey
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:29 AM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: its still impossible for there to b a perfect bey

i no that im just trying to say this combo that i made can beat scythe kronos and none of MY attack types were able to knock it out but i dont know about any other peoples bey cause i made the combo this morning and i made it only face my own beys
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:28 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:

no i have a new best bey i made today and so far i cant be knocked out SO FAR i already know my hell kerbecs isnt the best u read the message wrong

Then make a thread for it facing top tier attack types. Or atleast tell us the combo.
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:36 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:28 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That's impossible. There is no Beyblade in the world, legally, that cannot be KO'ed.

Then make a thread for it facing top tier attack types. Or atleast tell us the combo.

the combo is metal face hell pegasus 230wd
You must be joking? That can be knocked out with plain Gravity..

Anyways, I think Tea, Tyranny should look into StormLibrLibra, he was great at BEYSLAY 4
230 is better for defense wd is better for stamina pegsis sucks and hell is better with BD145
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:41 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: You must be joking? That can be knocked out with plain Gravity..

Anyways, I think Tea, Tyranny should look into StormLibrLibra, he was great at BEYSLAY 4

stormlibralibra lives right by me and i let him use all the all my combos in the tourney cause he didnt have any good beys