[Illinois] Team Tyranny (Member scouting)

Well, What are you guys gonna do know. BBS and I will be very happy to let you guys joi the knights.
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:43 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Well, What are you guys gonna do know. BBS and I will be very happy to let you guys joi the knights.

To follow up on this, I had a vision: a united Illinois State Team. So now we're trying to get everyone together for unision. If we can do this, then we can do the same to other states, then the regions will be united, then the whole US.

Guys I think should be new leader since shorty is gone. Im gonna talk to shorty. U guysp post who u want to be the new leader
fury i talked to shorty by texting him he said me and u r in charge and ill b the leader and u can b the co leader its up to u but i think me and u should talk bout joining a team with the knights well b one kick carp team but competition is always fun
Just to tell everyone, I will NOT allow any leader, president, or mass figure with executive power in this reform, got it? And for funness, please check my recent post on the Knights.