[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Ik neather have alot of those suggestions just the people ik some might see it
How many more bladers do we need? I'm sure once we propose it many more will see it. Any ideas for more people? Also, facade, can you pm them?

Edit: facade, you can forward them what I sent you
Sure thing
Kaihiwatari5673, do you know anyone?

Here my list so far

scout25
CG
Kaihiwatari5673
Facade?
Coach?
Madoka's spirit?
Drone boy?

Can we confirm the question marks and find a couple more? My friend might be joining soon and might be able to come...
So what's confirmed location niles sorta far schamberg has a greay place for tournys we have had a few
Huh? Not exactly sure what you're saying but from what i knew it was going to be in Niles.
Yah, that's what we planned, since the GC place bailed....
Hmmm ill see what I can do
Whadaya mean? And kaihiwatari5673, do you know anyone else who might come? If this is gonna happen, we REALLY need to get movin
ill see if i can come probably not thats a bit of a drive
It's like 30 min. I've been to Schaumburg for a tourney.
i dont live in schamberg, but thats not important right now we need more people
My other friend (not CG) can't come. Kaihiwatari5673, you still haven't told us if you know anyone of not.
I pmed somebody named Meteor-V, he hasn't replied yet, it says on his profile that he lives in Illinois, just hope he don't live in springfield or somewhere further south.
Since it is now too close to the 22nd, I propose we try for the 29th.
You guys should try to get a hold of Fury, the host of the last official tournament in Chicago for Beydays last year.
he hasn't logged on since September 17th, 2012.
hmmm i havent touched a bey in so long it might be good to come back im not too sure though
Lets try for something next Saturday.KamiKaziBlader could you come? I think we have one more than enough if coach and madokas spirit come. Ohh, I'm so excited!
most likely not. I have wrestling and no ride
I might be able to make it to Niles next weekend. I'll know for sure in a couple of days. Maybe we can still get this going! Coach are you still planning on coming to IL? Facade, Droneboy any chance of coming?
Sweet! I probably can come for next week! I'm hanging out with CG right now and he says he can!
What do you mean "but i am in illinois" this thread is about illinois...it would be good if you could come!
NewBlader115, we would be pleased of you could come. Coach and madokas spirit, are you guys coming? And coach, since we have enough, (and if you are coming,) you want to propose it? I'm sooo very excited!

Edit: unfortunately, I will be out of state on Saturday. Any chance that we can do another day?