[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Uhg! I would love to! Unfortuanately, I can't due to the long drive at this time of year.

Anyways, I posted here to let you guys know I'm MOST likely able to go to a Chicago tourney over summer break or Bey Days in May. It depends if MI is closer or not. Illinois is like 30 minutes away from where I live, but I'm not sure about Chicago.
It would have been nice to have you here. But by any chance do you anyone who might be able to come?
(Dec. 11, 2012  10:58 PM)DroneBoy Wrote: Graham cracker comics in aurora Illinois would do it I could set it up of we can confirm people

Is it the one in Naperville?
http://www.grahamcrackers.com/npstore.htm
If it's here then I can probably come. Would you guys from Chicago be able to make it?

Scout25
If it's actually coming together then people like facade, Fury/Peace, earthkerbecs123, Kamikaziblader might be interested.
(Dec. 10, 2012  1:04 AM)Curious George Wrote: I would, but my mom is really busy and can't drive me very far, and my dad, who used to drive me to the Schaumburg tournaments, well, he can't walk anymore so I would need to host the tournament close to my house.
So probably not. We could try, but it would probably have to be closer. In the spring, i will for sure try to host a tournament at oak park (yes the actual park), niles. Maybe people could make it then.
What about now? If everyone mentioned could make it we would have enough for a tournament! And CG, we might be able to go I it's in Naperville...
How long is the location? Scout 25
Sorry for double post, but I think that we should have the tournament on a Wednesday because based on the website that imperial gave us says that the store closes at 8 on Wednesdays, that's when in it closes the latest. We should have it on the 19th of December
It would need to be during the weekend. Because of (stupid) high school, i wouldn't be able to do anything on a weekday.
But the 19th is a day for my winter break, check if you can go or check if that day is on your winter break.
Oh ok XD my bad. Then yah, i think i could do wednsday.
Edit: im still in school on the 19th. I could do friday, thats my first day off.
"Clears throat" I don't think I'm off that day or Friday. Lets think about the two days I posted originally. I probably could go then and everyone else could probably go too.
Guys the store closes at 6 on Saturday, if it starts around 1 we should have plenty of time. Especially since there probably wouldn't be too many people attending.

@CG So would you be able to make it to this location or not, sorry but I'm not really sure from your posts.
Sorry for being unclear. I would most likely be able to make it at that location on a saturday or sunday (or any day of the week after the 21st).
The 22nd works best for us Wyatt V2 and I. Drone secure the location make sure we can have it from 12-4 and Ill set up the tournament to get it approved asap.
Hey anyone wnt to help me find some NY bladers?
I'll get ready to post the tread when it comes time.
(Dec. 13, 2012  12:33 AM)scout25 Wrote: I'll get ready to post the tread when it comes time.
Lol no offense but either Im hosting so its done right or we won't make a 2.5 hour trip to see somebody's first attempt at an official tournament.

No need for rudeness, but I agree with Coach. We haven't had a completely successful tournament in a while. He's an experienced host. But I think maybe one of you guys from your team should co-host for the experience. Smile
I could co-host. I think i've been to the most tournaments out of all the people on the team.
(Dec. 13, 2012  1:11 AM)Imperial Wrote: No need for rudeness, but I agree with Coach. We haven't had a completely successful tournament in a while. He's an experienced host. But I think maybe one of you guys from your team should co-host for the experience. Smile
Exactly what I meant and I can get approval the day I submit the proposal because of my good history. Which gives it more time on the main page which helps A LOT and if you get new bladers it'll be easier for you guys to have more tournaments more often.

Sounds great CG it really doesn't matter who or how many. I can do my best to show you all how I do it. I trained 2 guys at the last tourney all the details involved.
Could you show me too? I would be very appreciative. I totally see your point. I am looking forward to the 22nd
And i do need judges im thinking for sure Imperial if youll be there then CG i could use your help if you think you want to and anybody else on your team.
If I'm judge, do I still get to shoot some destiny butt?
And could you also show me how to host tourneys like you do?
Judges participate too, you just cant judge your own battle.
Ok i just got off the phone with somebody from the Grahamcracker store. He said for the magic tournaments they kind of rearrange the whole store. There is no set gaming area unfortunately. He wasnt very familiar w beyblades at all but hes passing my number and request to his manager to get back with me.

So were at this point i say if we cant get it we do it at the park CG talked about before if thats ok. We could really use one more blader although Madoka's Spirit has done tournaments before if we need her.
Why do we need one more blader? I though we had enought for a tourney plus a couple extra.

Edit: also, I would love to be a judge!