[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
yo i live near shamburg i live in glendale heigths me and like 5 other guys may crash cuz i we need a touriment and entry fee i will give 2bucks for the prize so if alot of people come then there will be good prizes
Finally Illinois Bladers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I live in illinois
Alright guys BEY SLAY II will be held on June 25th Ready up! i will be proposing it this week!!
Awesome, I'll totally be able to make this one. Found out about the first Bey Slay a little too late but I'll be sure to get to this one!
ya same here
Im up for it. I live in Illinois so i'm good.
im enterested and i live in chicago

[Image: posterx.png]

Pm Me If You Can Come
wow looks like no one has been on this in awhile, but dudes I'm in CICERO IL, area so I'm down to battle,chill maybe some day host a tournament for 18+ bladers but that's neither here nor there. so WHAT'S GOOD CTB(chi-town bladerz)
i'd be happy to join a tournament in chicago, if anyone is still looking at this thread.
Hey, If you guys are willing to travel a few hours I'm planning on setting up a tourney somewhere between Grand Rapids and Holland Michigan just a couple hours from Chicago. We just had one in East Lansing that went very well.
A tournament would be pretty cool, Would there be an age limit? like and adult bey tourney?
(Apr. 05, 2012  8:49 AM)Klaus Wrote: There is no age limit in WBO tournaments. Last one we had for 6 years old to 32.

Good to know Smile
If any of you are up for a trip to Grand Rapids MI on Saturday of Memorial Weekend for some blading competition and help celebrate Bey Day 2012.
Here's our next Tournament:
Hey Fury, I'm looking at getting out for blading with some people other than the normal ones we do. Let me know if you plan a tournament again. My son and I would come for sure. a trip to Chicago would be fun.
Well, hi. I live in chicago. Edison park to be exact. Id be interested in a tourny.
I live in chicago Grin
i live in Zion but i am staying at my grandparent's place in evanston for the summer so i'm good.
Well i think a tournament would be swell.
Id love to battle you sometime
I am trying to host a tournament. I need at least 8 confirmed people. It will be in Oak Park, Niles, Illinois (not to be confirmed with the suburb Oak Park). So pm me and kaihiwatari5673 if you can come.
(Aug. 10, 2012  1:10 AM)Beyniac Wrote: I am trying to host a tournament. I need at least 8 confirmed people. It will be in Oak Park, Niles, Illinois (not to be confirmed with the suburb Oak Park). So pm me and kaihiwatari5673 if you can come.

Could i also get some people to pm me. *wary*
Well Kaihiwatari5673 and I are the ones hosting it, not the whole Infernobladerz team...