[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
No chicago i live far from chicago but even farther from aurora same withe a lot of bladers i know more than 4
schamberg might work
well i think we should do a schaumberg and aurora tourny, i can attend both. schaumberg one should happen in the next couple weeks, march 5th is a saturday so lets do it then. we need a place to battle tho and we need arenas, any ideas??
Well I might be able to come then but I think you mean march 4th the 5th is a Sunday
and mabye a little later we need to plan all of it but schemberg on a saturday sounds cool
i want to be in the tournament
well we need at least 2 attack stadiums and a as many members attending as possible so im going to start taking down names.
I'm in Chicago and I just anxious to battle and my partner that vie never customized can beat all my other beys so I'm ready

Burn Fireblaze!!!!!!!!
Oh and I'm gonna be practicing
Let's name it NitroBladersX
I want to join to, but I want to know the location. Also, my friends and I are holding a tournament at Hoffman Estates Illinois on March 21 if any of you are interested.
I would love to go to a tourny but i dont have any stadiums. I also dont know where that s Fua but put me down on the list Sk8nblade
I would be interested. but I am from down south in Illinois but still interested.And just a suggestion maybe it could be the first weekend of april
this should work out but we need a prize too so should there be a entry fee?
Im in East Moline few hours from chicago.
nice another aurora blader ^^ maybe a tourny out here would be easier xD.
I live in wisconsin if that's close enough
alright heres what im thinking event wise
Event name:whatever will figure it out later
Location:1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194
(its a park area so we can find like somewhere to set up tables or something)
Date:april 16th 2011
Time:2:30-5:30 (if its too long or to short we can work from there)
prize wise we can make it like a 5 dollar entry fee and when the tournement starts i can go buy
prizes or someone can buy prizes in advance and we can pay them back when we get to the location.

post comments or concerns below
im probably going to run ^^ the tourny by kai v to see if i can get it approved
are there any shops in IL that sell takara tomy's?? jw
I live pretty close (Michigan) so i could come.
toynk toys sells takara tomy beyblades heres the link
http://www.toynk.com/category/new_store/
i also live close to joliet
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:19 AM)Aero Wrote: Well, hopefully its during the summer, so I have time to learn about the MFB system and try some combos out Joyful_3.

i need to get to a tournament in chicago in may
im holding a tournament called bey slay check it out in the wbo competitive play section in north america
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schaumbe...ESCHEDULED
I would love to see a tournament happen in Chicago, it's my hometown and I may be willing to attempt any tournament hosted in Chicago.
I don't think i'll see anything happening in Minnesota but i will sure hit up Chicago for some nice Tournies!!!
well no ones doing anything. just talking about it wont crreate a tourny, start proposing stuff