Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

Take the metal wheel from starter leone and then put it inside the top piece of nemesis with metal face xdtip
I recently removed the rubber from Variable (which is a story for another time), and did so to mod the tip. This is the end result;

[Image: 2w3748g.jpg]

I stuck the eraser from a mechanical pencil into the small hole and erased it a bit to make it sort of round. Now, it is a rubber flat and it has some good KO defense.
(Jan. 29, 2017  2:56 AM)Hato Wrote: I recently removed the rubber from Variable (which is a story for another time), and did so to mod the tip. This is the end result;

[Image: 2w3748g.jpg]

I stuck the eraser from a mechanical pencil into the small hole and erased it a bit to make it sort of round. Now, it is a rubber flat and it has some good KO defense.

heya rsf, how ya been

(also that's cool)
Did you have to glue it in? Or does it just stay there on its own?
(Jan. 29, 2017  4:54 AM)Beylon Wrote: Did you have to glue it in? Or does it just stay there on its own?

No glue! I went through a few different erasers and this one I was able to force fit into the other, small hole. I will post images of how the insides looks later.
just get something heavy af and you will have a mega combo
I really wish takara came out with something like this

5 years ago I made the strongest beyblade:
L-Drago Meteo
Now I will show you L-Drago Meteo UW145CF (I think UW145 is better for left spin)
[Image: 20170130_221619.jpg][Image: 20170130_221711.jpg][Image: 20170130_221814.jpg]
(Jan. 30, 2017  1:27 AM)Morsoe Wrote: I really wish takara came out with something like this

this needs to be mass produced, just for the novelty alone.
i hope someone can 3D print these, and mass produce them to sell.
(Jan. 31, 2017  1:12 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: this needs to be mass produced, just for the novelty alone.

I'm actually totally up for buying some fake burst beys in order to make some of those burst bit chips!
here's another vid, this guys whole channel is practically about beyblade modin
I've just filed down the fusion driver and smacked it on a couple different layers and discs
Aoi Valt In 2011 I made a Meteo Guardian. It was also very good. Smile
(Jan. 31, 2017  10:23 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2017  1:12 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: this needs to be mass produced, just for the novelty alone.

I'm actually totally up for buying some fake burst beys in order to make some of those burst bit chips!
here's another vid, this guys whole channel is practically about beyblade modin

So fake beyblades are useful???  Uncertain
I created a mellow but effective mod using the hollowed out hasbro phantom, BD145, and E230. I put the disk from e230 on the base for bd145 and Found that if it is put on the hollow phantom it will have both a "stamina mode" when the disk is in what is "upper mode" on E230 and it has no gap. it's "defense mode" is when the disk is in "lower mode" and it gives a defensive ring under the bey to defend against low beyblades. It is nothing like any other mod here but it is cool. I call it e145. I also made bd230 from this.
The performance tip I added in my illegal mod, I am not sure what is that called...
I will post the stuff soon, cuz I am busy.
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:36 PM)--------------- Wrote: If you have illegal mods post them here!
For people who dont read titles this is all IILEGAL!
First the mini libra
Next eternal gear
Finally metal defence
Will add more later
More..
Blade killer
Blade killer no 2
Super long metal face(used for placeing mutiple plastic weight discs)
Rubber ball
Modded Hms launcher(streneth x2)
Bearing bottom(when spun with hand lasts for 41 secs)
LONG winder
Bull ver 2.0
Motar beyblade(the top spins independently inside)
Metal defence ver2.0 (weights the same as a light beyblade)
Static(lightning's litte brother)

Eternal Gear is similar to Jaggy driver, but whoah!!!
So...this...

https://imgur.com/a/kKKRq

I forced a Korean "Top Plate" metal piece onto a 7M disc and Orbit and it fit pretty tightly. Now you can put any layer on it and it is pretty sturdy.

Trivia: I used the Golem disc. I used to be able to use the Falcon disc with 4G, but it wouldn't stay on after a while...

And you can remove the layer, and it will still act like the Mugen driver: supporting just about any layer (LEFT AND RIGHT SPIN AT THAT, HAH!)
I am not sure if this has been posted before but...

Needed: Diablo Nemesis, Death Quetzalcoatl, Kreis Cygnus.

First place the Kreis frame in the Attack mode placement
Second place the Kreis core on top of the frame it should now look like Diablo Nemesis Ultimate Balance mode.
Third place the Quetzalcoatl frame on top of the Kreis core.
Fourth add X: D to hold it all together.
Finally add the Clear wheel and Facebolt. I used Cygnus but others may work too.
Dang...
Painting burst parts with Gundam markers. I am not sure if this is suppose to be legal, since Gundam marker paint comes off very easily even dried feels thin too.
Can someone add some weight (putty or metal) in the dragoon S layer (burst) and see how it performs.
I'm working on an L-Drago remake. It is currently a Drain Fafnir Triple Xtreme with LRF taped on.
is it illegal to combine diablo nemesis and death quetzalcoatl?
(Feb. 18, 2018  8:54 AM)CrazyBay Wrote: is it illegal to combine diablo nemesis and death quetzalcoatl?

That depends on what you mean.