If you want to read a short story about beyblade.

Alright so I came home today from school about 2 hours ago from when I post this. Spent 20 minutes doing my homework then after I went up to my room got out my TT stadium and started doing some test launches with some of my beys. My dad then comes into my room asking if I need anything from Walmart, I say no as he walks up to my desk where I place my stadium and he asks if he wants to battle. I was beyond floored when he asked me because my dad doesn't seem like the type of guy to try out beyblades. So I go over the basics with him like what different launchers there are, the 4 different types of beys, how beys can burst in battle, and then how to hold the launchers because at first he held the sword launcher vertical with the cord facing away from him. (Also just so you know I always put away all my beys in their stock combos and don't customize them unless I want to test some other combos out.) So I let him pick first out of the beys I have. He picked Alter Chronos. Which is my favorite stock bey both performance and design wise. And I was pretty annoyed, but little did he know that Drain Fafnir was pretty OP to. I ended up winning VIA spin finish, we ended up battling a few more times with AC and DF and then my last battle I ended up hand spinning DF and won. My dad's reaction was priceless. After that I ended up switching out my bey every round from Unlock Unicorn to Maximum Garuda while he stayed with my fav  :'( . I also told him that Chronos could change to attack mode and get a lot more movement eventually and he was like "Dude, why didn't you tell me this before?" So I ended up changing modes for him every time he asked. The last and most memorable battle was Dark Deathscyther VS Alter Chronos in Attack mode. We both used the power side on the sword launcher for this match. DD chased AC around the stadium and kept hitting it until they clashed on the edge of the stadium and both bursted. My dad just nodded and said. "Yeah, we'll call that a draw. Your guy was pretty full of himself chasing me around the ring like that." With that we both spent about half an hour playing beyblade. I put back AC and DD and put everything away and got onto my computer to type this while my dad left to go to an appointment. I honestly hope I can do something like this again with him.
Really nice story. I am sure that felt really awesome for him to spend time with you like that.
(Aug. 30, 2017  2:53 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Can I post my beyblade story

It would be nice if U post it...share your story with us..
(Aug. 30, 2017  2:53 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Can I post my beyblade story
Sure but it would be better if you do in my thread as it's appropriate place to do so https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-s-Story
Amazing! My parents rarely support me in blading Pinching_eyes Unhappy.
I'm thinking of challenging my dad to a battle now. But the only launchers I have are the speed launcher, the hasbro launcher and the left launcher. What launcher should I give him if he doesn't choose L2?
(Sep. 22, 2017  11:46 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I'm thinking of challenging my dad to a battle now. But the only launchers I have are the speed launcher, the hasbro launcher and the left launcher. What launcher should I give him if he doesn't choose L2?

Just use what you like. I'm sure he won't mind
The battles over, I let him use my speed launcher and lost three three round battles in a row.
Battled him again today, this time with the avatar attack battle set. He chose k2 and in the final battle I bursted him in one hit