If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
I would say I would be evil Pisces because i have a lot of defense and I have decent stamina. I also occasionally have short bursts of extreme power. Even though evil Pisces is a defense type, it is the closest one there is. Smile
Fang leone because i have good defense but still have good attack and i have an afro
Fang Leone but if we were still in the metal fusion/metal masters I would be Rock Leone.
Rock Leone, because I'm a Leo, I like lions, and I specialize in using defense types in beyblade.
Fighting wise, I'm like a Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD, because i use other peoples power against them.

School wise, like the useless illegal combo L-DragoIII L-DragoII 230R2F because nobody told me homework was worth 70% of your grade. i was one point from failing.
If I was a bey then I would be Dark Effigy MS. Just ATTACK ATTACK AND ATTACK!! I would just KO everyone and after my spin slows down, I become like stamina type bey! Smile
I'd be a Basalt Cancer 230WD(wild guess) Because I'm a cancer, 6'5, almost 200 lbs., clumsy(staircase of death), and can take a hit and quickly recover.
I would be Diablo Nemesis.
Libra or ldrago cause I have an hidden special power for attack and stamina
Plastic Gen: Dranzer V2 - I am easy going until someone harasses me, then I become aggressive.

Can't really think of one for MFB.
What bey am I? I have no idea, haha. I am gonna say Trygle.

i haz good attck powr for the ar an can jump hi wit my awsum jumpin base

Just kidding, I'd say I'd be Flame Saggitario I suppose. I'm a mid height (5'6") and I'm a saggitarious. The C145 track doesn't really go along with me, unless I randomly had claws. S doesn't either because I move a lot more often. I don't just stay in one spot.
I think i'd be Flame Libra. I'm not going lie, It's kind of like me. Whenever something bad in my life, happens to me I usually get up or stand up *Cough* ES *Cough* Also, Yu is one of my favourite character is the anime Tongue_out
Dranzer-s because im raw like that and very versatile and stylish
I would say that i am Phantom Leone BGrin because I have very good endurance, I lurk within the shadows and i can kill u with y teeth XD
I'd say i'm more of a Spiral Capricorn 90 D/SF, I'm a Capricorn, and I almost never resort to violence unless somebody gets on my nerves (SF) and if somebody attacks me I protect, not attack back (D). Or sportswise I'm not a fast runner but I would hit the ball hard in baseball (SF) In baseball for defense I could get smacked around though, I'm not exactly normal size (only weighing at about 90 pounds for a 15 year old) now for the CW FW I think it's safe to say I'm a capricorn (CW) and for the fusion wheel, it gives me more attack power, but I get knocked around easily even if I had a D tip it would take simple Galaxy Pegasus to knock me out of a BB-10 arena.
My personal bey, Samurai orochi. I am calm sometimes, but when disturbed, all hell breaks loose.
Fury Ldrago I can spin forever while taking any hit my opponent gives me and when the time come, deliver a bone crushing attack/attacks to beat my opponent

Fury Ldrago. I can spin forever while taking any attack that comes my way and when the time comes, delivering an earth shattering attack/attacks to defeat my opponent.
L-drago destructor F: S! I'm agressive and use my opponents power and turN it into my advantage! In life situations when I keep trying over again I just be still and let things play out.
I'm like Gravity Perseus, because I can take hits, and dish out hits. As well as take insults, and dish out insults. Gravity Perseus has a L and R spin, meaning it is diverse, and I am also diverse.
Twisted Virgo 145B

Virgo- I see myself having more of a feminine charm despite being a boy; and besides, I look sexy in women's shirts.
Twisted- My hips don't lie (referring to the spiral staircase of death)
145- I'm tall, but I know there are taller people thann me (230 variants and other tracks over 145)
B- I'm good with balance, but I can be pushed around
I am a Blitz striker, I have a awesome attack power but horrible stamina after using all of it. If I have enough power, I can knock out any bey.
I am a zero g custom: Ifraid Pegasis WA130R2F, very strong attack power. If not that, then blitz unicorno.
Meteo L-Drago, because I use other people's strength against them.
Diablo Nemesis, because I am the strongest in the world!!!!! Big Bang Pegesis wouldnt have won if it was a one on one battle!
(May. 19, 2014  1:52 AM)Pokemo Wrote: Diablo Nemesis, because I am the strongest in the world!!!!! Big Bang Pegesis wouldnt have won if it was a one on one battle!

That's nooooot true.