If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
i would class myself as either my custom wolborg armageddon as i have alot of stamina, but that all depends on how balanced i am, i am strong when i need to be, and can win at something in very short time. however sometimes i can be quite dark in a way. or i would class myself as torch pegasus. i have great balance and stamina, however i'm not the strongest person in the world and i depend on teamwork
Scorpio M145Q cause im stupid, crazy,bouncny, and im a scorpio....
Earth Capricorne GB145RSF.

I don't recoil much from bad situations, and I'd like to think I'm decently sturdy as a person. Not impossible to move, though, thus the RSF instead of RS. Capricorne is just my Astrological Sign.

As for a Plastics comparison, I'd expect I'm something like...

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo-Right with a HMC
BB: Metal Change

I'm small, and overall fairly balanced in most aspects, but still hard to knock around easily. I'm also pretty good at adjusting to numerous situations I'm presented with, even potentially catastrophic ones.

Of course, this is all idealistic self-portrayal, so I'm not certain of the actual value of my own input, but whatever! The above listed Plastics combo is my favorite. The MFB is a bit less biased.
I am Basalt Kerbecks 105EWD because i got very good stance and i block snything in my way
I would describe myself as Earth Eagle. I don't budge and have great stamina. I'm also a great jumper making the flight of the eagle Cute Plastics and stuff I would be Draciel, because I've got good enough defense to stay a place for a while while people are attacking me. (Shiver)
I would probably describe myself as a Capricorn because I am a Capricorn and I like to run around when I need to but I lack stamina so I get tired very easily; rarely to the point I almost faint. Confused
I would describe myself as Blitz Pegasis 85XF
I am extremely impatient, and like to get things done quickly.
I'd probably be...
Flame Saggitario 85 WD.
I am weak (Flame)
I am short (85)
I am a Saggitarius.
I am easy to knock around, but I usually can hang on a bit.
L DRAGO GUARDIAN S130MB Because of me staying in a place for a loooooooooooooooonnngggggggggggggg time. And then moves to a side, like in my gym class.
I would be a Cancer bey because i am a cancer...
I would be rock scorpio and Lightning,Meteo,destroy,guardian L drago.(I do know that destroy and guardian go after the word L drago)I would be these because my zodiac sign is scorpio and my Chinese(I think it is Chinese) zodiac sign is a dragon.
i would be rock leone because i am a leo and leone is my favorite bey
Fang Leone!

I'm defensive. And it's my favourite Beyblade cause it's sexy. Smile
I would describe myself as BigBangPegasus because I'm really attacky and I have a little stamina.
i would be a earth eagle because i have perfect stamina and a little attack
I would describe myself as Twisted Wolf GB145WD. I have great stamina, when I spin my fat swings outward to keep me spinning and I'm great on the defensive. Plus I like Wolves. Not Twilight, just cuz day cool.
I would be
Dark Bull:Zodiac sign
Blitz Unicorno:Bronies!
Hell Kerbecs: I like Cerberous from the greek myths.
I would probaly be fang leone because I have a lot of defense some attack not enough stamina or I would be mercury Anubis very fast but not enough stamina and amazing attack not sure about defense because it never gets hit because it runs out of stamina before hitting the beyblade
I would say Samurai Ifraid. I am like an attacktype. I am agressive and I`m going on karate. I`m not sure but I think Samurai`s did actually used few techniques from karate. Because Samurai`s and karate comes from the same country:Japan

(I also love Samurai`s)
Id be along the lines of nightmare rex im a balance type im not good at attacking im ok in defense and stamina is non existant to me also i tend to be overlooked a bit but for some odd reason people want a piece of me XD
I'm gonna have to say Rock Aries. Yeah definitely Rock Aries. Why?
I have good stamina.
I have decent smash attack power when agitated.
I am very steadfast in my beliefs and you need a strong attack to change my ways.
I tend to remain calm, even when in dire situations.

P.S. Great topic.
Phantom Bull 230MF

I don't change my ideas.
I am very rash but act fast in dire situations.
I am easily knocked out but I can knock out too.
I think of my self as "higher" even though I can be taken down.
I am very reliant
I have a OK stamina against certain things

AR: Mountain Hammer (Voltaic Ape): Well rounded, red, and would probably be fantastic if it weren't for a couple of surprisingly aggressive points.
WD: 10 Balance: I am of very average weight. What can you say about a weight disk anyway?
SG: Neo Left SG (HMC): I tend to be rather "progressive" in my views and so on, in day to day life. As for the HMC, I am surprisingly physically stable, which is very handy because I do like live music.
BB: Metal Change Base: Nicely balanced but a bit too aggressive, again. Decent stamina too.

So I'm an overly aggressive compact. Which is odd because I'm kinda wiry irl. Oh well. Uncertain

Man, I can't believe I actually did this. Seems so self indulgent and I guess kinda dumb. Eh.
I'm very powerful and I have very low stamina so id be my galaxy pegasus W105R2F
I would be, well, a beyblade that can take hits,hit back hard and can take down anyone. Reason; When I play Football(American),I am good at defence and I can bring almost anyone down and I'm not tall but im not TOO short and im fast when i can be. I think I would be Duo Aquario BD145CS or Duo Bull BD145CS.