If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
Storm Pegasis, because I can run fast and kick butt, but I have poor stamina. Very poor.
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:13 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I'm a Poision Gil M145Q because I was born to fail.
Well, that's a nice way to talk about yourself, Coasters "R" Us said sarcastically. Why'd you bag yourself like that?
i would describe myself as sagatario as i have stamina and i little bit attck bcause of metal face
I'm Earth Aries CH120WD(My Combo!)because I can take hits, and sometimes even hit back! I also can last a long time and I grow really fast, that's where CH120 comes in!
MF-H Meteo L-Drago UW145XF because:

MF-H------------------> I am heavy, nearly overweight but I don't look it. (MF-H is small but heavy)
Meteo L-Drago-------> I never follow the crowd. (Meteo L-Drago spins left instead of right)
UW145----------------> Most of the time I'm good but sometimes I am bad (Mode change
XF---------------------> I am aggresive and fast. (At running)
NECRO! Hooray Smug
Anyway, I have updated the OP. You may now 'compare' yourself to a plastic gen bey/combo or an HMS bey/combo.
Rock Scorpio because I can take hits and fight and im indestructible and i am a scorpio and because I have never lost a fight with my scorpio
I'd have to be fang Leon one cause I'm a Leo and two cause I'm strong and fast!! Also I'm up for any battle and won't back down from a fight or battle!! Smile
MF-L Flame Cancer S130RF.

MF-L: I've always been underweight, or light.

Cancer: I am a Cancer. Tongue_out June 30th, whoo.

Flame: An outclassed stamina wheel to represent the little stamina I have.

S130: Again, an outclassed defense Track to represent the little self-defense I have.

RF: I can run pretty quickly, but as I said earlier, I have poor stamina.
Basalt Gemios 85R2F
Basalt - I'm very defensive in dodgeball.
Gemios - I'm light (81 Pounds)
85 - I'm ridiculously short (4.7 Feet)
R2F - I run extremely quickly but gets tired after a few seconds.
Im a Burn Bull D125FS. Mainly cause im strong in stamina with a little defence. when im at low balance im a attackin machine
I'm a MF-F Beat Libra 135WF!!!

MF-F = I'm really light for my age. I'm pretty sure most other people my age are at least over 80 pounds. I'm almost exactly 80.
Beat = I apparently have a kind-of-strong roundhouse kick (not to brag XD) and blocked most hits that come at me the few times I've went sparring (hence the 2 modes of Beat).
Libra = I'm a Libra. :3
135 = I'm just a bit shorter than most of my friends.
WF = I have some decent stamina, even if I'm not REALLY fast.
Basalt Horogium D125 WD

MF- Most my weight is muscle, I can lift my friend with one arm (so long as she steadies herself so she doesn't tip) and I can lift a friend who is 260 which is 2x my weight
Basalt- Streamlined and percise, which is how I do things, I use my brain.
Horogium- I can take a hit and keep on going but sometimes I can spiral out of control
D125- I am kinda short but short people have better balance
WD- I am stable and down to earth
Dranzer MS. This is because I'm a diver, and as such you need balance. Now, this beyblade isn't the best balance, but Dranzer is a Phoenix, like myself because of my ability to take hit after hit and remain standing.
I would be descrbed as a Leone iam am verry deffencive and have a bit of atack i do not show my true power until i release my rage
I would be descrbed as a Leone iam am verry deffencive and have a bit of atack i do not show my true power until i release my rage
I would say i am Burn Libra AD145 EWD because my zodiac sign is libra and i am a long distance runner which needs a lot of stamina and it "burns" calories Smile
Screw aquario 230 rf~
First of all My horoscope is Aquarius and I tend to screw things up.
Im pretty tall and thin so yea(230). I run fast but runs out of stamina fast(rf).
I dunno what Bey to describe myself as T_T
According to the way I play basketball, I'd be MF-H Lightning L-Drago M145 F

MF-H because I'm seriously overweight, Lightning L-Drago because I'm really offensive while playing, M145 because I generally keep jumping around on the court (blocking shots, blocking passes, shooting, etc.), and F because I can move quickly, and I have more Stamina than a lot of my opponents do.
I got it!

I describe myself as an Evil Pisces ED145WD

Reasons
1. I'm a Pisces
2. I'm big, heavy, and strong
I would probably describe myself as an Earth Virgo. Because virgo is my sign and I have decent defense and stamina.
would be Aquario...because I am an Aquarious...

what else am I supposed to say here exactly? This topic is rather strange
I would be a Hell kerbecs I have stamina and I'm a bit evil Eee