If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
I think i'm ray striker. I have good stamina and can move really fast when needed.
I Think I'm A Spiral Capricorn 90MF Cause
1. I'm Short For My Age
2. I Have Good Attack Power
3. I Have OK Stamina
I gotta Big Bang Pegasis because I'm calm on Sf but get me mad and I rage like Final Drive SF to RF.
I would describe myself as Samurai Pegasus W105 R2F because when I play basket ball I run around a lot like I have a lot of attack power and I sway my arms around to steal the ball.
I would say I'm a dark wolf, because I can be quick on my feet like a wolf, but also just have a smooth balance of attack, defense, and stamina.
i would be a rock scorpio t125jb because i am calm but hit me once and i go ballistic.

ps. i am a scorpio.

pps. im short tempered.
Hmmm. Ok, I'd have to say this-
AR- Knight Claws Ring
When it comes to fighting, I lose stamina quickly (recoil=loss of stamina), I can sort of pack a punch (mediocre smash attack), and am pretty weak (breaks easily).
WD- Eight balance
I'm certainly not "wide" nor am I "heavy." So, I'm balanced.
BB- Jumping Base (with flat tip)
Jumping base because I'm tall, crazy (bouncy and flat tip), and I can get knocked around easily. Plus I have no stamina.
Overall- You don't want me battling for you.
If i were to be a beyblade... Hmm... Actually have to think about this one for a minute. But To be honest i'd be a left spinning L drago type or Dragooon. More than likely i'd be l drago guardian. Mostle because i can take a hit and keep going. I'd have F : S because even when you think i'm out i keep hanging in there for the fight. And as for the spin stealing mode? Eh... i do what i need to survive. I never steal tho. Thats wrong. But i like to think of myself as a dragon.
If I were a beyblade, I guess I'd be a Variares! I can use both of my hands for everything, and Variares can go left and right, and also, I guess I can have really good attack, and alright defence at times :p
I guess I would be L Drago Destroy, because I get raged at first like on hole flat, then calm down on sharp (kinda wierd)
I'd be, by personality, Omega Aquila LW105MF. Reasons are:
*I have plenty of speed and attack, moderate stamina, but little defense.
*Even though I'm tall, I'm seen as average height around my age group.
*Aquila's owner, Tsubasa, was infected by the DarkPower in Metal Masters. I also can use it.
I would be a gravity destroyer t145 eds, because I can go back and forth in life.
Probably Diablo nemesis because when I get an idea, I stand my ground like a person trying to push through a cinderblock wall over. I have A) good defences( I never back down) and I can do it all day.
I would see myself as as a bet as L-Destructor FConfused because I have massive attack power but when my stamina drops during fights, I just take hits from them a let them drain their stamina.
I would describe myself as any Bey with an RF/R2F/LRF Bottom. When I get mad I usually act like a Beyblade with an RF/R2F/LRF Bottom most of the time.
i see myself as:

gemios. i am small and light for my age.

vulcan. i can defend myself really well, but if you enrage me, you'd better watch out!

BD. i can keep my cool and hold my ground for a really long time.

if i could describe my little brother he would be this:

gill. he is erratic and unusual. nothing more i can say about that.

hyper. i say this not because of it's preformance, but its name. my brother is the most hyper person in the world. if you don't beleive me, you are insane.

230. he is soooooooo tall for his age.

gf. he is super hyper and crazy. trust me on this one.
Hmmm...maybe a Basalt Horogium, because I'm on the taller/leaner side. I'm defensive when someone attacks something I feel strongly about, but at the same time, I still take the blow. While I'm not very agressive, I don't budge an inch in an argument. I feel like there's more, but that's all that comes to mind right now...
Probably Dark knight dragooon because im good at almost anything (not trying to brag)
Dark Cancer.

Craby crab, crab crab craby crab, crab.

P.S. Crab.
Maybe Flame Libra because I have lots of stamina and I'm like YU
Definently Big Bang Pegasis. I start off slow, then I have tons of energy!
I'm Hell Kerbecs because the door of my room is like the gates of hades. I'm just saying that my room is really messy ;D
Who wants to guess which bey I'm most like?

HINT: It's right under you nose. Tongue_out