If you could change 1 thing about Beyblade Burst...

(Sep. 25, 2018  1:00 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I also think this would be a great idea, even though I never got around to using BeybladeBattles.com because I didn't have an e-mail back then. Even if this will exclusively be a website on computers, I'd enjoy it, as long as its mechanics and playstyle are different from Battle Zero and the app.
Note: I put the rest of the list in a spoiler to avoid making this post way too long.
Did it require an email? I didn’t use one.
*sigh*.....I wish it was still available.

I remember that I was going to play it, but it required you to make an account for Beyblade, but I think there was a spot for your e-mail so you could keep your password or something...
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  7:44 AM)Yusuke Wrote: True but I prefer burst because they look so cool and all the switchstrike abilities are way more good then any other beys
Hey , Yusuke that is cool how you like Mfb and Burst. For me...I like Burst beys better then Mfb beys , but the Mfb anime is my childhood. XD

Ya mfb anime was my childhood but I didn't had any mfb beys cause I just liked to watch it and not play with beyblades..partly because I was scared after watching my frnd get hit by a beyblade and he was bleeding
(Sep. 25, 2018  7:50 AM)Yusuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Hey , Yusuke that is cool how you like Mfb and Burst. For me...I like Burst beys better then Mfb beys , but the Mfb anime is my childhood. XD

Ya mfb anime was my childhood but I didn't had any mfb beys cause I just liked to watch it and not play with beyblades..partly because I was scared after watching my frnd get hit by a beyblade and he was bleeding

nL shredded my toenail. I know his pain
what i want to change is...

1.CHEAPER BEYBLADES
seriously... my budget can't get close to the price and it might be a drain of money... old metal fight beyblades were cheaper.... right?
2.I agree on the more bursting... it feels boring if it dosen't burst and if it bursts (because you need significant amount of force to burst) it flings so hard that the layer or my things in the house will break!.
3 pls make more gimmicks like a beyblade that has retractable pistonsin its layer that if the enemy bey hits the pistons. the pistons will go inside and bounce back like it has springs (which may be the case) and makes a large force that bounces back the attacking bey (i just realize that its not gonna happen)
Better app
(Sep. 25, 2018  7:50 AM)Yusuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Hey , Yusuke that is cool how you like Mfb and Burst. For me...I like Burst beys better then Mfb beys , but the Mfb anime is my childhood. XD

Your friend doesn't knows the Pain of being hit be 12 and a Deep Cut....
You know I was really into launching Beyblade in the opposite direction. I did it with the hell fusion wheel, was kicked out the stadium, hit my pinkie finger and boom... Bloody finger ._.
Fix the launchers, all of my launchers in the past broke
What they need to do is have it balanced where you can make an overpowered combo like lemme think
sR 0B Bearing And have a combo like Beat Kukulcan 12Lift Atomic be able to stand a chance
More bursts I guess but we got that with GT (hopes up) and engine gears and Longinus that never lose
I’d make everybody relevant, and have good power scaling.
What about a website where you can design your own bey and get it custom made for you? Like you get to pick the gt chip, layer weight, base, disk, driver and what colors they are plus your launcher setup and get a bey like that delivered to you?
(Apr. 01, 2019  8:55 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What about a website where you can design your own  bey and get it custom made for you? Like you get to pick the gt chip, layer weight, base, disk, driver and what colors they are plus your launcher setup and get a bey like that delivered to you?
You can kinda do that here:
https://xandorkengineering.com/
Grin
More tournaments in Tennessee
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:19 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Fix the launchers, all of my launchers in the past broke

Yess! Especially string ones!
Takara Tomy using the names THEY approved for Hasbro.
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Takara Tomy using the names THEY approved for Hasbro.

They actually do that I’m pretty sure, and anyway I don’t get what people’s problems are with hasbro’s names, I find it fun to find out what hasbro calls them and was frankly disappointed when hasbro decided to keep the names (mostly) the same for turbo.

(Apr. 01, 2019  9:12 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  8:55 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What about a website where you can design your own  bey and get it custom made for you? Like you get to pick the gt chip, layer weight, base, disk, driver and what colors they are plus your launcher setup and get a bey like that delivered to you?
You can kinda do that here:
Grin

I meant picking from already existing parts and choosing colors.
The launchers. The launchers for Burst are straight trash.

Proto launcher being included in starters: trash
Ripcord launchers: not bad but they’re never included
Sword +digital sword Launcher: breaks after 3 launch’s
LR string: really strong but once again breaks a lot.

Another thing about them is the method they use to hook on the Beyblade sucks in comparison in MFB. The amount of broken launchers + beys falling off the launchers I’ve had to deal with is so annoying.

EDIT: for example, my nightmare Longinus doesn’t hook on to any launcher I have. Which i guess is more of problem with the bey itself, but still it’s so annoying
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:09 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Takara Tomy using the names THEY approved for Hasbro.

They actually do that I’m pretty sure, and anyway I don’t get what people’s problems are with hasbro’s names, I find it fun to find out what hasbro calls them and was frankly disappointed when hasbro decided to keep the names (mostly) the same for turbo.

(Apr. 01, 2019  9:12 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: You can kinda do that here:
Grin

I meant picking from already existing parts and choosing colors.
Ohhhh! That’s a cool idea! Maybe you can do that and become a billionaire from selling them lol! You never know where an awesome idea could go and what God’s plans are XD
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:43 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Hey Guys! 
Just wondering about what your answers to this question is... 
if you could change 1 thing about Beyblade, what would you change.

I think some common answers are
1) more Beyblades
2)more gimmicks
3)Hashbro and Takara Tomy at the same pace
4)sticking with 1 main character in anime
5)more tournaments near you
6)better app

What do you guys think?
I would change out some of the characters to better bladers for the main character could have mor of a challenge
1. More Bursting (Nerf Teeth or Drivers)
2. Less of a Stamina dominated meta (maybe nerf the springs like Bearing)
3. More Beys released. As much as I love what is currently out there, I feel like they could have introduced more parts or just more beys released in general.
That's about all.
Oh and...
4. Hasbro, don't screw up more than you already have. I'm already buying TT Gachi beys because early benefits but if you screw up GT I'm permanently switching.
I kinda wish the anime would go back to its realistic roots again
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I kinda wish the anime would go back to its realistic roots again

I think the most unrealistic it got was bladers being possessed by beys... and Aiga. Nobody gets that good literally after one battle. Nobody.