If you could change 1 thing about Beyblade Burst...

Definitely more tournaments, and more freedom. TT has both of those, but Hasbro is so against that, it makes me want to cuss.

People think that MFB is better because it is "interesting".
My list:
MFB Remakes (I wasn't able to witness Plastic Gen, so MFB was my childhood)
More Micros (They're so cute and fun to use!)
All Beys that have been released in real life should be in the anime and vice versa. (including recolors)
An episode like the one with Kenta and Benkei switching combos, but maybe scaled down to a VR tournament rather than a real one.
International WBBA Stores (WORLD Beyblade Organization, not JPPA) where you can choose parts that are in stock to make and buy specific combos.
This thread seems interesting, might as well add my two cents haha. I wish Hasbro and Takara Tomy allowed you to purchase individual parts off their sites. It'd be so convenient because you could replace the part you need from a combo instead of having to buy the entire thing again. I don't know how much they'd price the parts for, but I definitely think that it would be really cool.
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:30 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: This thread seems interesting, might as well add my two cents haha. I wish Hasbro and Takara Tomy allowed you to purchase individual parts off their sites. It'd be so convenient because you could replace the part you need from a combo instead of having to buy the entire thing again. I don't know how much they'd price the parts for, but I definitely think that it would be really cool.

Great minds think sort of alike. Look at my previous comment.
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Great minds think sort of alike. Look at my previous comment.
I see you, good stuff!
MFB remakes & Make it a worldwide sensation
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:25 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Ya but 4D doesn't burst
Yea thats tru, but Mfb is childhood to me.
I would have to say I would make Takara and Hasbro compatible. Or at least make some sort of converter.
I would change the dumb and random inconsistencies with the products like the different molds, the stars on the disks, the free spinning pieces, and the balance differences.
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:47 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:25 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Ya but 4D doesn't burst
Yea thats tru, but Mfb is childhood to me.
True but I prefer burst because they look so cool and all the switchstrike abilities are way more good then any other beys
I'll just change burst series to metal series?
One thing I think needs to change is the Quality Control across all production.

I think some of us remember getting the 2nd gen rising ragnaruk with a bum-revolve with a "supposedly" free spinning plate that was in fact quite stiff.

and some people getting layers that are incredibly hard to burst, but are usually really weak like hazard kerbeus
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:54 AM)Kry Wrote: One thing I think needs to change is the Quality Control across all production.

I think some of us remember getting the 2nd gen rising ragnaruk with a bum-revolve with a "supposedly" free spinning plate that was in fact quite stiff.

and some people getting layers that are incredibly hard to burst, but are usually really weak like hazard kerbeus
Ya me too

(Sep. 24, 2018  7:51 AM)D Emperor Ryuga Wrote: I'll just change burst series to metal series?
Do u hate burst series?  Cause most of the time u say about burst changing to metal series
Besides I don't want metal series
#4everburst
(Sep. 24, 2018  7:44 AM)Yusuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:47 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Yea thats tru, but Mfb is childhood to me.
True but I prefer burst because they look so cool and all the switchstrike abilities are way more good then any other beys
Hey , Yusuke that is cool how you like Mfb and Burst. For me...I like Burst beys better then Mfb beys , but the Mfb anime is my childhood. XD
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:  I like Burst beys better then Mfb beys , but the Mfb anime is my childhood. XD

I can agree with you there. Metal Fight was my childhood but I definitely think the Burst beys look SO much cooler than any of the MF ones. I also think the excitement of a burst really adds to the game. I actually just recently bought a red Fang Leone MF Bey because of the nostalgia and I think my parents either threw out my old beys or are buried somewhere at their house.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:01 PM)zelderan Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:  I like Burst beys better then Mfb beys , but the Mfb anime is my childhood. XD

I can agree with you there. Metal Fight was my childhood but I definitely think the Burst beys look SO much cooler than any of the MF ones. I also think the excitement of a burst really adds to the game. I actually just recently bought a red Fang Leone MF Bey because of the nostalgia and I think my parents either threw out my old beys or are buried somewhere at their house.
Well I guess Im considered lucky cause I still have my Mfb beys. I hope you find your mfb's
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Well I guess Im considered lucky cause I still have my Mfb beys. I hope you find your mfb's

Thanks bro! Also hold onto your beys, definitely wish I had kept mine close lol
i wish hasbro beys were like young toys beys in south korea.

hasbro beys should be the same exact thing as TT, but with english boxes and instructions.
I hope all Cho Z beys, except Crush Ragnaruk and Hazard Kerbeus, have only half burst resistance as they actually have now.
It’s harder and harder to burst a bey now. It’s going far away from its theme.
(Sep. 24, 2018  5:11 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope all Cho Z beys, except Crush Ragnaruk and Hazard Kerbeus, have only half burst resistance as they actually have now.
It’s harder and harder to burst a bey now. It’s going far away from its theme.

Yup I agree,but may attack types may become more devastated.
More tournaments with more age catégorie, some reviews and battle report like e-sport.

I want to see that and i try To make that in french with my vidéo. Here if you want To see what i mean.

- I know that Takara is trying their best to promote Beyblade Burst but I wish that there are more tournaments and promotions, like posters, flyers, commercials, merchandise (shirts, pullovers and such), mobile applications or internet exposures because I'm pretty positive that more people will actually be interested if they do, especially with Beyblade Burst, it has aesthetics and good game mechanics, I know that the current metagame is abundant with defense and stamina types but it'll change overtime somehow, and with the proper way of advertising on how you collect parts, how convenient it is to just bring a stadium, how you take part on some tournaments, even underground ones, it will steal some interests.

- Broaden the target market, here in the Philippines, there are some tournaments officially held in-stores or in the mall, but it it is mostly promoted to kids who are under 12 to 14 years old, I've seen a lot of people who are way older than me that plays, if they only broaden their target market or consumers to of all ages, then it would make a great impact, especially to tweens or young adults who can really afford to buy Beyblades for their own, who are very active in social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and, yes, TT should be more active and connected with their social media platforms, "try to make it cooler".

- And when I talk about target market, maybe have some female characters too as part of the main leads of the Beyblade Burst anime, just to say that it is for all genders and ages, the probability of getting the sales to get higher is assured in that case, more people will take interest in the game, products and anime. It's just a matter of execution on how they promote and advertise it; soundtracks, commercials, internet exposures, vibes, aesthetics and such.
1.takara marketing beys in USA.I wish Hasbro would just back off and let Takara Tomy market their products themselves.
2. mfb remakes. Mfb was arguably the most popular generation and my early childhood.
3. For heaven’s sake for once do a tournament in Georgia!
4. Clearer definition between stamina and defense. Defense is supposed to have bad stamina and stamina is supposed to burst easily, but overpowered combinations of the two have trained us to disapprove of of beys that are only one of the two.
5. You should be able to buy individual parts off of the Beyblade website.
6. Completely random boosters would be cool.
7. A better app. I loved playing around with the battle web game that Hasbro had for the metal series, documenting every single part to make any combo you want, designing your own anime character, customizing your launcher setup, and actually swiping across the screen to launch instead of the weird timing system that the Hasbro app uses. You should be able to create your own bey that you can evolve over time according to your strategy(eg if you tornado stalled most of the time, your bey might evolve to have a driver that is better at tornado stalling).
(Sep. 24, 2018  9:55 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
7. A better app. I loved playing around with the battle web game that Hasbro had for the metal series, documenting every single part to make any combo you want, designing your own anime character, customizing your launcher setup, and actually swiping across the screen to launch instead of the weird timing system that the Hasbro app uses. You should be able to create your own bey that you can evolve over time according to your strategy(eg if you tornado stalled most of the time, your bey might evolve to have a driver that is better at tornado stalling).

I also think this would be a great idea, even though I never got around to using BeybladeBattles.com because I didn't have an e-mail back then. Even if this will exclusively be a website on computers, I'd enjoy it, as long as its mechanics and playstyle are different from Battle Zero and the app.
Note: I put the rest of the list in a spoiler to avoid making this post way too long.
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  9:55 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

I also think this would be a great idea, even though I never got around to using BeybladeBattles.com because I didn't have an e-mail back then. Even if this will exclusively be a website on computers, I'd enjoy it, as long as its mechanics and playstyle are different from Battle Zero and the app.
Note: I put the rest of the list in a spoiler to avoid making this post way too long.
Did it require an email? I didn’t use one.
*sigh*.....I wish it was still available.