Hyper xeno and BeastMode104’s Birthday Bey Bash

Havertown, PA
Tournament Results
Paddock Park
214 W Hillcrest Ave
12:00 PM on 10/13/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Start Time:
The Tournament will begin at 12:00 PM, registration will start as 11:30 Please Remember No One can enter the event after 12:00 PM Do Not make other plans for the 5th if you plan to attent because the tournament could take up to 5 hours to complete.

Confirmed:
Me
Common Pickle
Bladerb*
BeastMode104

Entry Fee:
Entry fee is $5 a person or you can buy a Blader Passport for $15 and get a bit and go to as many free tournaments in a year that you want to!

PS: Tournament Staff will be
Me
Common Pickle
Hyper Xeno
BeastMode10
Super Chicken
Bladerb*

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 12, 2018  8:48 PM)Makai11 Wrote: I might buy it

I painted my  Fafnir f3 with nail polish can I still use it

Is spryzen s3 banned

Yes it's still banned
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:48 PM)Makai11 Wrote: Is spryzen s3 banned
Hasbro=Banned | TT=Unbanned but only one spin direction during a match
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that it will rain today, but like always the tournament will go on! There is a pavilion at the park (the wooden roof thing) so it should not be a problem.
Ok i won’t use it
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:21 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that it will rain today, but like always the tournament will go on! There is a pavilion at the park (the wooden roof thing) so it should not be a problem.

Adding on to that, it will be cold, dress warm!

Just A Reminder, Everyone Please Arrive Before 12:00 So We Can Register Everyone Into Challonge. Challonge Does Not Allow Us To Add New Participants After The Bracket Has Started, So Please Arrive On Time. Thanks For Coming And This Will Be A Great Event!
-Ardmore

While I'm Online, Any 3D Printed Pieces Are NOT Legal And Any Attempt To Use Them Will Be Reported To The WBO Committee.
Hey could you leave registration open a little longer for me? I'm probably going to be a little late
Hey guys good game I will be ready for the next one

I was all about having fun
Had a really great time there Smile Hope there's another one soon!
Will you post a spreadsheet @[Ardmore Bladers]?
Hey @[Ardmore Bladers], please post the tournamnet results spreadsheet in this thread when you have the chance. Thanks!
(Nov. 06, 2018  10:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey @[Ardmore Bladers], please post the tournamnet results spreadsheet in this thread when you have the chance. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
I rewrited sheet: Check Sheet
@[Ardmore Bladers] @[Common Pickle], can you check sheet. I don't find usernames Henry and Austin.
Hey @[Common Pickle] and @[Ardmore Bladers], this event is now up next on in our queue and is blocking other events from being processed. It is important that we get this event cleared for processing so that we can continue processing other events.

To help you guys with this, I have created a new copy of the spreadsheet with fixed and updated usernames: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

A few things however:

1. I created new accounts for Henry, Austin, and Jake called HenryPA, AustinPA, and JakePA because I imagined that the existing accounts for those original names were not the people who played in the event since they were so old.

2. I could not find the user "Kid_Swag". There is an account called "kidswag" that has some battles processed on it, but it was created way back in 2012 so I wonder if that is a mistake ... There is also a placeholder account called KidswagMD. Do you guys have any idea who "Kid_Swag" actually is?

3. While technically your spreadsheet did use our template, I would ask that for future spreadsheets that you edit directly within Google Drive's Sheets so that the styling remains consistent with the rest of our spreadsheets.

4. It's also extremely important to remember that when creating spreadsheets and running your tournament that you accurately transcribe usernames. The best way to do this is to mandate having people show their profile page on their phone when signing up. If a username isn't capitalized, spaced, or spelled correctly, it will return a blank space when trying to process it. Specifically for you Ardmore Bladers since you are an Organizer, I would recommend pre-processing your event before posting the spreadsheet. This is an easy way to see if your spreadsheet is accurate or not. Otherwise, a staff member will have to spend their time trying to fix it, which will delay processing for everyone.

In any case, my key question from all of this is: can you confirm which account "Kid_Swag" is?

Thank you!
(May. 22, 2019  4:12 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey @[Common Pickle] and @[Ardmore Bladers], this event is now up next on in our queue and is blocking other events from being processed. It is important that we get this event cleared for processing so that we can continue processing other events.

To help you guys with this, I have created a new copy of the spreadsheet with fixed and updated usernames: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

A few things however:

1. I created new accounts for Henry, Austin, and Jake called HenryPA, AustinPA, and JakePA because I imagined that the existing accounts for those original names were not the people who played in the event since they were so old.

2. I could not find the user "Kid_Swag". There is an account called "kidswag" that has some battles processed on it, but it was created way back in 2012 so I wonder if that is a mistake ... There is also a placeholder account called KidswagMD. Do you guys have any idea who "Kid_Swag" actually is?

3. While technically your spreadsheet did use our template, I would ask that for future spreadsheets that you edit directly within Google Drive's Sheets so that the styling remains consistent with the rest of our spreadsheets.

4. It's also extremely important to remember that when creating spreadsheets and running your tournament that you accurately transcribe usernames. The best way to do this is to mandate having people show their profile page on their phone when signing up. If a username isn't capitalized, spaced, or spelled correctly, it will return a blank space when trying to process it. Specifically for you Ardmore Bladers since you are an Organizer, I would recommend pre-processing your event before posting the spreadsheet. This is an easy way to see if your spreadsheet is accurate or not. Otherwise, a staff member will have to spend their time trying to fix it, which will delay processing for everyone.

In any case, my key question from all of this is: can you confirm which account "Kid_Swag" is?

Thank you!

Sorry for the confusion, as I’m looking at the names written down I’m pretty sure that Kid_Swag is indeed KidswagMD. I will definitely implement your suggestions into my future spreadsheets.
Organized Play Team, correction comed some days ago. Why tournament isn't processed?
Patience is a virtue.
Ardmore Bladers, ~Mana~ There is a ton of things wrong with the results, it says im 3rd place but im 4th place Ardmore is supposed to be 3rd, Nate should be 2nd and Thug testing Should be first, idk how to fix this problem but can you fix it.
(Jun. 08, 2019  1:44 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Ardmore Bladers, ~Mana~ There is a ton of things wrong with the results, it says im 3rd place but im 4th place Ardmore is supposed to be 3rd, Nate should be 2nd and Thug testing Should be first, idk how to fix this problem but can you fix it.

Since I'm the one who processed the tournament, I feel like I should probably address this. Thug testing being excluded from the results is intentional, because throughout the tournament he abused a loophole to circumvent the intention of one of our rules by changing the spin direction of his Spriggan Requiem 10Cross Xtend+ after seeing what combo his opponent was using.

After a lengthy discussion with the rest of the Organized Play team, we decided that the best way to handle the issue was to not process any matches including Thug testing, void his first place win, and promote the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place people accordingly. This decision was made in line with one made several year ago regarding a player who won a tournament by using the star stickers to increase the burst resistance of his Beyblade, and received the same treatment as a result.
(Jun. 08, 2019  2:15 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  1:44 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Ardmore Bladers, ~Mana~ There is a ton of things wrong with the results, it says im 3rd place but im 4th place Ardmore is supposed to be 3rd, Nate should be 2nd and Thug testing Should be first, idk how to fix this problem but can you fix it.

Since I'm the one who processed the tournament, I feel like I should probably address this. Thug testing being excluded from the results is intentional, because throughout the tournament he abused a loophole to circumvent the intention of one of our rules by changing the spin direction of his Spriggan Requiem 10Cross Xtend+ after seeing what combo his opponent was using.

After a lengthy discussion with the rest of the Organized Play team, we decided that the best way to handle the issue was to not process any matches including Thug testing, void his first place win, and promote the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place people accordingly. This decision was made in line with one made several year ago regarding a player who won a tournament by using the star stickers to increase the burst resistance of his Beyblade, and received the same treatment as a result.

Ok, Thanks for the clarification
(Jun. 08, 2019  2:15 AM)Wombat Wrote: Since I'm the one who processed the tournament, I feel like I should probably address this. Thug testing being excluded from the results is intentional, because throughout the tournament he abused a loophole to circumvent the intention of one of our rules by changing the spin direction of his Spriggan Requiem 10Cross Xtend+ after seeing what combo his opponent was using.

Explained perfectly. Just to further on to this and state the ruling: "the initial mode must be selected during the Beyblade Selection phase before presenting your Beyblade to the judge for inspection". In this case, as this wasn't followed, it provided an unfair and illegal advantage to it's user, thus why the voiding is necessary.

Unlike the UK situation though - where the participant was knowingly gaining an illegal advantage and received a ban for it - we don't consider this to be done intentionally, so no further action beyond match voiding is being taken.