[Humor] What if another company you dislike took over the Beyblade license?

Google: every beyblade would be rainbow turbo lol
Home depot: kids make their own beyblade out of wood(then they break and are made again), and the actual beys are on that 20-30 ft tall top shelf
Disney: star wars, princess, and marvel themed beyblades(which actually would be pretty cool)
I was about to say Sony would release stripped-down versions of new Beyblades, then release the other parts way later and charge out the wazoo for them, but Tomy already did that.
EA

$99.99 just to assemble a beyblade.
Tire Company:= BeyWheels
Apple: same beyblade every time but with different stickers
Samsung: same thing as Apple cheaper price

Microsoft: explosives
Nintendo:pay 999999 dollars to continue to play online and launch bey.
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nintendo:pay 999999 dollars to continue to play online and launch bey.

Thats EA.
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Samsung: same thing as Apple cheaper price

FOLDABLE BEYBLADES. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:31 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Samsung: same thing as Apple cheaper price

FOLDABLE BEYBLADES. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The beys of the future
(Feb. 06, 2019  4:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  4:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Let's say that Hasbro lost the license to produce Beyblades outside of Japan, and TT sold the license to someone else. Entirely hypothetical, unfortunately that's not likely at all. What's the worst that could happen?

Well, I'll tell you:

Adobe: Instead of being sold in single or dual packs, Beyblades are now sold in entire sets (like all of Cho-Z or God at once). But aside from having to purchase it, you have to pay a monthly license to play with them, or they won't work. They're decent quality and mostly true to the TT originals.

Tesla: Comes out with new innovative designs, but they're so innovative that not only are they completely illegal for tournament play, but they have a rare tendency to burst into jagged shards that harm you.

LEGO: The good news is that you now have way more branded layers and themes! The bad news is that they lock together with LEGO studs, and the Beystadium is full of studs.

Keurig: Single use layers. Or maybe single use tips. Or both.

Rapidity: Mass lead poisoning.

Games Workshop: Turn based Beyblade. Rulebooks hundreds of pages long. And lore, so much lore.

What other alternate and/or Beyblade manufacturers could you think of, and how badly would they mess it up?
McDonalds: Cheap terrible Metal-less (no metal on layers disk or driver) BEYBLADES

That sounds like hasbro with extra steps

(Oct. 02, 2020  6:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Apple: same beyblade every time but with different stickers

That is rockstar my friend
Edited post
Shines Jump: if you get the prize bey it can level up when it’s losing.
Spin master:
Would make good beys the 1st 3 years then wait 4 years and then reboot it Ben 10 style
Nerf: All the beys would be made of foam and your dog could chew them, and they would also be NERFed.
Mattel: The Beyblades would be micros sized and made in Malaysia
Ikea:
Bad news: The Beyblade's parts would be molecule-sized and you would take days to put them together
Good news: You would learn Swedish
Game Show Network: Answer a series of obscure questions that nobody would ever think about to spin a spinner, and if you get on 0.0000001 percent of the spinner you win the battle and get a million dollars, but if you don't you lose and give a thousand dollars to your opponent. Oh, and the Beyblades are virtual, and the better the combo, the easier the questions.
nintendo: get this super meta bey (only for a limited time) in which you will never be able to buy it again!

because i sort of dislike nintendo rn
Sony: The beys have good gimmick concepts but they don't work so well. And they have weird designs
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nintendo:pay 999999 dollars to continue to play online and launch bey.

bruh, switch online is cheaper than Xbox Live.

Taco Bell: The Beys would emit Fear Gas.

Cartoon Network: They'd make legendary beys first before making watered down carpy versions.

EA: Pay 100$ to launch a beyblade, 20000$ to put it together and 133637329823783838737388383838383838388383$ to buy them. and the additional tax is 1038383892923y3773838337337738383737377373737$

Google: They'd make Google home beyblades.

Apple: Each part costs 700$. Each part sold separately.

TikTok: this would end with 14 people dead, 25 people injured and a tractor in the middle of a Starbucks kitchen.
Twitter: there would be no Beyblades, just theoretical beys, and millions of ppl would be arguing about which theoretical Beyblade is the best
eBay: No eBay beys, just used and broken TT beys, but for a higher price than the og
Illumination: All the beys would look horrible, sound horrible, and be horrible, but have God-tier marketing
YouTube: you get a good Beyblade and another free one, but the owner's backstories keep getting more and more depressing until u are in ur room at 5 a.m. bawling
The Dark Web:
6 yr old Johnny: *browsing google for Beyblades*
Ad: Hey! Find a good Bleyblade Here!
Johnny: Seems legit
Johnny 2 years later to the owner of the ad: *in a Chicago accent* I'm da boss of a Beyblade crime syndicate around the world. Over thirty million members, and twenty times that under my thumb. I got a nice wife and some kids. YOU THINK I WANT YUGIOH?!?! Codename Pegasus?
Pegasus: Yes boss?
Johnny: Kill em'.
Ad owner: No! please no! I have a family! I can give you anything! I will-

r.i.p. ad owner
Vine: the bey comes in broken into pieces

SpaceX: After launching the bey would fly through your roof making a hole in it

Victoria Secret: The bey would be powered by perfume and after launching your bey it would spew the perfume throughout your room.

IKEA: the bey is made out of meatballs

zoom: you can video call on the beyblade and it keeps power by spinning
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:33 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Vine: the bey comes in broken into pieces

Victoria Secret: The bey would be powered by perfume and after launching your bey it would spew the perfume throughout your room.

ayyyy someone knows about spacex
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:33 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Vine: the bey comes in broken into pieces

SpaceX would be cool
Apple: (I think it's overpriced, branded, and not worth it.)
Each bey is a micro computer which you pay half of your life savings for it and it ends up overheating and exploding mid battle.