How often does you blade?

I just blade when i can be bothered or i got nothin 2 do(quite frequently actually Smile )
i play every day, every hour (but not when its school time and baseball training time!), every minute in the past months and a while ago...

EDIT: Not really EVERY HOUR, but EVERYDAY...
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:56 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:20 PM)beyboy139 Wrote: i blade every day buy my self because i am the only bladde where i live Unhappy

I know how you feel. The only other Bladers in my area are my friend and his 10 year old brother (who is quite good btw)

i know how both of you feel. me, my little brother, and my friend are the only bladers around. but still, the only things i do besides school is computer, fuseball(rarely, but im good), and the thing i do the most, beyblade!Stupid Supaburn
About...once p/ two days? My free days I usually blade a bit.
Like 3 times a week for 5 minute sessions , yeah loosing interest rapidly used to blade for like 1/2 to an hour a day.
Whenever I want to
I haven't been blading much lately actually.
Why?
Well I haven't gotten a new MFB in a LONG time, and all of my parts (save Gravity Perseus and an RS) are from season 1. I've just used them up so much, they bore me now. That's why I can't wait to get season 2 beys and a TT ATK Stadium.
I does blade often.

Mostly on weekends. During the week I usually can't get myself to play. It's much more fun when I'm actually into it, so I prefer to leave it to the weekend.
I only play during tournaments. I hardly ever practice.
me i blade pretty often and now more often because i teach a blading class in my neighborhood now also im a better blader than a lot of other things so i teach combo's and shooting and the kids listen to me very well
tournaments and meet ups is not a good amount o practice c'mon people at least 3 hours a week is a good amount to keep your skills
meh i blade when i blade
losing intrest really easy now
considering i hasn't got one since march ....
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I only play during tournaments. I hardly ever practice.

And it shows... Maybe if you practiced more you could become good! :p

I battle almost every day with Burn Rock Virgo, but I can't really go all out because he's very young. Still, I get to sneak in practice rounds while he's customizing so I do get some testing in occasionally.
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:54 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  6:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I only play during tournaments. I hardly ever practice.

I battle almost every day with Burn Rock Virgo, but I can't really go all out because he's very young. Still, I get to sneak in practice rounds while he's customizing so I do get some testing in occasionally.

correct and i am bey scientist and i tested a group of 15 people about same age group 5 to a group group all using stamina types 1 with not much to no practice 2 medium and 3 at least 2 hrs or more and we know who won
Even though I'm in high school, I still manage to beyblade everyday unless I have to handle some business.
(Sep. 29, 2011  6:20 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Even though I'm in high school, I still manage to beyblade everyday unless I have to handle some business.

(applauds) i commend u i only have been recently doing that cuz i am teaching 3 of my neighborhood friends how to blade
When im bored. But now im practcing for the Battle Series.
Which is like everyday.
I beyblade once a day. I battle my cousins and my dad.
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:46 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:54 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:

correct and i am bey scientist and i tested a group of 15 people about same age group 5 to a group group all using stamina types 1 with not much to no practice 2 medium and 3 at least 2 hrs or more and we know who won

Most scientists I know can use proper grammar. I spend more time on the WBO then I do blading Pinching_eyes_2 so mainly when I'm bored Smile

i spend half my time here while the other half blading, i blade for like, 30-40 min each day, unless im busy
Back as a child when I had almost every blade from the 2000 and early V-Force seasons, I used to blade every day with my friends. Then I just lost interest, gave my blades awayUnhappy, and now I'm forced to start over. So basically, until my blades arrive in the mail, I can't play or practice. Hah.
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:22 AM)Fishy Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:46 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:54 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: And it shows... Maybe if you practiced more you could become good! :p

Most scientists I know can use proper grammar. I spend more time on the WBO then I do blading Pinching_eyes_2 so mainly when I'm bored Smile
i aint no reg scientist so i dnt use grammar and i cnt spell alot o words so wateve but the stats show so no mtr
I probably blade a few times every day lol. Sometimes i dont blade at all. Sometimes i blade the whole day. Sadly i never blade against anyone else because there are like no kids who blade in my area Uncertain