How long have you been blading?

I started to play when Plastics originally came out the only time I stopped was Metal Fusion. I only recently came back for burst.
Since plastics were released but I aint really been on board with burst beys.
It was 4th of July 6 or 7 years ago and I remember my parents buying me Dark Bull and Dark Wolf at Toys R US ! Good times Smile
I'm playing beyblade since around 13 or 14 years. I begin when first Bakuten shoot release in north america.
i have been blading since i was 4 yrs old,im 11 now and my first beyblade was earth aquila/eagle.
I started Beyblading 13 years ago in 2004. Smile
Been blading ever since metal fusion came out and Storm Pegasus was my first bey,sadly i lost both of my favorite beyblades the other one was poison serpent.I cried for a long time when I lost serpent because I left him over a friends house.

(May. 28, 2017  6:46 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Since plastics were released but I aint really been on board with burst beys.

Yo I dont really like the burst system either l like the 4g system and hybrid wheel system best.
(Jun. 11, 2017  8:07 AM)Bladebreakers1 Wrote: Been blading ever since metal fusion came out and Storm Pegasus was my first bey,sadly i lost both of my favorite beyblades the other one was poison serpent.I cried for a long time when I lost serpent because I left him over a friends house.

(May. 28, 2017  6:46 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Since plastics were released but I aint really been on board with burst beys.

Yo I dont really like the burst system either l like the 4g system and hybrid wheel system best.

Oh it's not that I don't like burst. My favourite is original plastic gen. What I meant by not on board with was more like at that point didn't really know much about them but I'm learning slowly. After I went to a tourney to watch I actually started liking the burst beys.
Is Beyblading actually a hobby? I thought it was just playing with toys. In my experience There's very little skill involved, once the blade leaves your launcher you do nothing more than watch and wait
(Jun. 18, 2017  1:22 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: Is Beyblading actually a hobby? I thought it was just playing with toys. In my experience There's very little skill involved, once the blade leaves your launcher you do nothing more than watch and wait
but it's what happens before it comes off the launcher that is skill. ur launch technique can determine whether u win or lose a battle. in between battles you must think if u want to change ur technique to win the next battle. even before that u must choose which bey to use depending on the opponent u r against. so yes it is a hobby
(Jun. 18, 2017  1:22 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: Is Beyblading actually a hobby? I thought it was just playing with toys. In my experience There's very little skill involved, once the blade leaves your launcher you do nothing more than watch and wait

Customising, learning launch techniques, meta systems/tiers, collecting, having fun, meeting up, sharing common interests with others. It's what beyblade is about. It's far more complex than just a game of tops that spin even if realirically that's what it is, to us who feel a bond with it it's way more.
Cool. I've been out of it since I was a kid. I've never met anyone in Person who is interested in this as a full time hobby.
I'm twelve right now
I've been blading since I was around 5
So that's around 7 years
Since MFB came out, so I don't know how long that is
(Jun. 30, 2017  11:58 AM)Jay .D Wrote: Since MFB came out, so I don't know how long that is

That would depend on where you live, if you live in North America like me then that would be 2010.
I started playing with Beyblades in 2010, around the time the second wave of Hasbro Beyblades hit store shelves in America.
i've been blading on and off since i was five and i'm now fifteen turning sixteen so for around ten years now but i reckon i'm sticking with it this time
3 years and I'm currently twelve and my younger brother loves Beyblade as well along with my baby bro well blading kinda runs in the family
8-9 years of my life
A bit more than 4 years.
i think like 2-3 years

EDIT: i lied
when burst dub came out is when i started