How have you Matured after New Years

I know it was 9 days ago but still I would like to know how you matured. What did you do, what did you accomplish?
I hosted my first tournament a few days ago, and being a leader at that tournament is a sign of me maturing after New Years.
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hosted my first tournament a few days ago, and being a leader at that tournament is a sign of me maturing after Ne Years.

I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hosted my first tournament a few days ago, and being a leader at that tournament is a sign of me maturing after Ne Years.

I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

Did... you make this thread because You did something you felt was mature and you wanted people to ask you about it?
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

Did... you make this thread because You did something you felt was mature and you wanted people to ask you about it?

No, I made this thread so I can see how People Matured over time.
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

That's a good question. In response to the question, I don't really make New Year's resolutions because every time I do, I can't ever keep the resolution.
Well, Fart jokes are still funny to me... so nahh.
Hmmph... oh well... better luck next year ;3
(Jan. 28, 2020  12:00 PM)JessyWhite Wrote: You will find a necessary essay sample here. This platform has an extensive database of college papers on all subjects. Find a necessary one and use it to do your own paper.

This is off-topic.
I haven’t. During my media arts class I photoshopped Star Wars characters on to a peppa pig meme for no reason.
I'll be a little more specific on my answer for the "have you matured" question. I haven't, as I still enjoy annoying phone-scammers.
Nope nope nope nope I still like funny memes and beanos memes
I don't think I actually matured. I now have a baby daughter and I'm more broke than ever