World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How have you Matured after New Years - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How have you Matured after New Years (/Thread-How-have-you-Matured-after-New-Years)

How have you Matured after New Years - lilphilyb - Jan. 09, 2020

I know it was 9 days ago but still I would like to know how you matured. What did you do, what did you accomplish?

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - BuilderROB - Jan. 09, 2020

I hosted my first tournament a few days ago, and being a leader at that tournament is a sign of me maturing after New Years.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - Exodus1220 - Jan. 09, 2020

I joined a Beyblade team

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - lilphilyb - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  10:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hosted my first tournament a few days ago, and being a leader at that tournament is a sign of me maturing after Ne Years.

I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - DeceasedCrab - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  10:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hosted my first tournament a few days ago, and being a leader at that tournament is a sign of me maturing after Ne Years.

I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

Did... you make this thread because You did something you felt was mature and you wanted people to ask you about it?

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - lilphilyb - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  11:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

Did... you make this thread because You did something you felt was mature and you wanted people to ask you about it?

No, I made this thread so I can see how People Matured over time.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - #Fafnir - Jan. 09, 2020

(Jan. 09, 2020  11:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:57 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think that I did something 25 minutes ago that showed that I matured. I was glad about doing that one thing.

That's a good question. In response to the question, I don't really make New Year's resolutions because every time I do, I can't ever keep the resolution.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - ReekoBlader - Jan. 09, 2020

Well, Fart jokes are still funny to me... so nahh.
Hmmph... oh well... better luck next year ;3

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - Thebladerofpugs - Jan. 11, 2020

not in any way at all lol

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - lilphilyb - Jan. 28, 2020

(Jan. 28, 2020  12:00 PM)JessyWhite Wrote: You will find a necessary essay sample here. This platform has an extensive database of college papers on all subjects. Find a necessary one and use it to do your own paper.

This is off-topic.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - UltimateMaster - Jan. 29, 2020

I haven’t. During my media arts class I photoshopped Star Wars characters on to a peppa pig meme for no reason.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - #Fafnir - Jan. 29, 2020

I'll be a little more specific on my answer for the "have you matured" question. I haven't, as I still enjoy annoying phone-scammers.

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - bekfastblader - Jan. 29, 2020

Nope nope nope nope I still like funny memes and beanos memes

RE: How have you Matured after New Years - Rouzuke - Feb. 03, 2020

I don't think I actually matured. I now have a baby daughter and I'm more broke than ever