How do you arrange your E230?

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I haven't seen anything about it yet.

I'm just wondering how people arrange their E230.

Do you place the disk with the inner lip up so that it has a wider range of motion? Do you place it with the inner lip down, so it restricts the up/down movement of the disk a bit?
I'm pretty sure Boost Mode (where it has less movement) has higher defense overall, especially against 145 height attackers because they are just hitting the disk, so yeah I use that in BB-10.
I tend to stick with the larger range of movement in hopes to create more sway. Sway seems to be the only way I can beat my kids lately Smile
Sorry I don't know what both modes are called but I like the lower mode because it gives
The bey more movement,attack and sway I always use that mode on my E230
(Oct. 30, 2013  9:03 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I tend to stick with the larger range of movement in hopes to create more sway. Sway seems to be the only way I can beat my kids lately Smile

Oh, so were you talking about Zero-G in the OP? Or just in general?

In Zero-G I use lower mode for sway, otherwise Boost Mode.
I guess originally I didn't even think about stadiums. I'm just so used to playing in Zero-G now Smile
I really like both... E230's "upper mode" is extremely useful with bottoms like MB for out-spinning popular stamina types, as well as to provide stunning defense. Lower mode can be used for force smash in BB-10 format, but it's primary use lies in sway attack. It can really swing the stadium around on GF.

I don't know... it really depends on the situation.
I always use mine with two discs!! XD Just kidding ... although, it is really fun Wink.

I never liked the upper mode that much. The regular mode is definitely my favorite.
2 discs, eh? May have to just blow the kids' mind with that one. Though I'm sure if I show them that they'd be asking over and over again if it's tournament legal, and yell at me when I tell them it's not.

I've created little monsters.
well for something like Reviser Killerken E230CS I use it in upper mode since it demolishes 145 height stamina and almost all attack excpet for maybe Balro but in something like MF-F/MF-L Phantom Cygnus E230CF (a new combo I discovered about to open the thread I just need somebody with 2 phantoms to help me with some more testing Grin) I use it in lower mode since my tests have proved that E230 can get under duo destabilize it and as an end result knock WD off balance and OS it XD
(Nov. 01, 2013  2:16 PM)rkalajian Wrote: 2 discs, eh? May have to just blow the kids' mind with that one. Though I'm sure if I show them that they'd be asking over and over again if it's tournament legal, and yell at me when I tell them it's not.

I've created little monsters.
They never have to know >:) As for E230 arrangement, I usually use the upper mode myself, just because I don't like the way the disk moves in boost mode.