How did you get into beyblade?

I dunno. I started almost at the age of3-4 with the plastics or hms whatever . I don't really understand the plastic series but I had a lot. I loved a green bulky one, a dark green one ( I think it belongs to Max) and some black speedy one. That's all I remember. Nut I'm in with metal fight now but I have no serious competitors so far. At least barely, just a few who actually look into customizing and stuff.
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:09 AM)Clonetos Wrote: The whole metal fusion system just works better cause plastic gen was COMPLICATED for me...

Same
ok this is my story,in the begening at my school only 1 person played beyblade (same age as me) i watched him play and he is my friend and he told me about beyblades so then i took out a book from the libary and it was the beyblade g revoution graphic novel and after i was done reading that book i new i had to get a beyblade fomr some where(this took place 2 years ago right befor mfb beys came out) so i went to my local comic shop and saw a plastic and hms beyblade i bought both there was only 2 left and after i started playing beyblade and after 2 month i went on the internet and looked up beyblade tournemnts and found the wbo and thought it was a awsome site so i joined and 1 month after that mfb beys came out and suddenly every single kid in my school had beyblades its was so crazy people were playing beyblade so much in school in the athroom at resses that the school had to ban beyblades so if a teacher saw a byeblade at school she would take it away after a month or so beyblade started to die down at my school and then there were 3 people at my school who play me and my 2 friends they havent join the wbo yet but i asked them and they r joining soon anyways i use to just use plain beyblades uncustomized and then when i saw the wbo i new how to proporly cutsomize a bey fro good customizations amd now it takes us to presant day where ive got better at beyblade all bcuz of the wbo THATS ALL FOLK!
sorry for spelling mistakes i was typeing fast
I was really bored and then Beyblade metal fusion came on (It was a marathon) and then I saw Ginga,
Pegasus, Kyoya, and Leone. And then I thought wow this is pretty cool... I ended up watching it for the rest of the day (Despite my big sisters complaints about me, little sister, and my big brother not letting her have the remote) and I got Leone, my little sister got Saggitario, and brother got L-drago as soon as it came out~
Well for the plastic ones,I was little.But my sister collected alot of them and she needed someone to play with her so I did. But they started to break and my mom threw them in the garbage. So we kinda lost the feeling.

For the mfb beys,it started last summer. I was watching t.v and nothing was on.So I checked YTV and beyblade was on. The more I watched it the more i liked it then i started to want to get my own beyblade.(storm aquario)Wink and then I started to sign up!
Last year near Christmas my friends were discussing about getting beyblades for each other
10 years ago I remember I went to my friends house playing on Pokemon Silver, my friends older brother was launching his beyblades into his stadium and taught me how to launch and build them. A week later I got my first beyblade and the show just started and the rest...is history Wink
As I said in the thread " why do you like beyblade " or something like that, I was impressed by beyblading when I saw the TV show of beyblade for the first time on our television. That was so interesting moment of life. After this day, I went to a shop near my house and bought the first bey. But I didn't buy beystadium because I didn't know so much that beyblade should be played in beystadiums thus I used to play them on concrete floor in my house. You may laugh at me but that's the true.
Not too long ago my friends told me about Beyblade. THey told me how cool they were but I didn`t believe that they were worth my time. But man, I was wrong. One of my friends brought a Soper Vortex stadium or whatever it`s called and they battled. I launched it and that was all needed to see. I instantly fell in love with Beyblade. I got my first Bey, (Flame Libra) and I loved it. Somehow I found the WBO and it transformed me. Now I have even more Beyblade and know more about Beyblade then they do. XD
Not too long ago my friends told me about Beyblade. THey told me how cool they were but I didn`t believe that they were worth my time. But man, I was wrong. One of my friends brought a Soper Vortex stadium or whatever it`s called and they battled. I launched it and that was all needed to see. I instantly fell in love with Beyblade. I got my first Bey, (Flame Libra) and I loved it. Somehow I found the WBO and it transformed me. Now I have even more Beyblade and know more about Beyblade then they do. XD
A trucker introduced his son to me, Dustin. We were already tight, then we were watching TV and a guy had a whole bag of peoples spinning tops. Then we went to Walmart the next day. We saw Spin Dragoon so we got it. We are still best friends now.
A kid started bringing them into school. A little while later I purchased my first Bey, Rock Leone.
I first saw them on tv and i thought to myself, wow just wow. A few days later i watched kids play beyblade at recess and this one kid let me have a go at it and then i was hooked on it. The cool thing was that the dude actually gave me the beyblade and lancher and ripcord free of charge. The bey was Dragoon S my first beyblade. Funny though after a week of practicing i worn out the ripcord so badly it's teeth was all chipped off lol.
I remember my very first Beyblade. It was back when I was a kid. I remember going to K-Mart and I got myself a Dragoon. Later I got myself a Beystadium to practice my skills. Of course, Beyblade isn't the only thing that was a hit at the time, there was also Medabots!
My friend Randy was blading with a few of my other friends. I thought "Tch. Beyblade...". About a half hour later, I was really bored, so I decided to join them. My perspective on beyblade changed entirely, and now, I am HOOKED!!! Also, the first bey I got was Rock Leone, and then I found out there was one for Libra...
i started working at a summer camp (im 19) and the kids play it. Being a huge nerd I thought this game was possibly the sickest carp game ever and I bought 2 beyblades! Galaxy Pegasus and Cyber Pegasus, I put the CW from galaxy and the rubber tip onto cyber and now I have an awesome custom Beyblade!!!
when i was living in indonesia i saw it on tv and decided to buy one which was a fakeTired then i kinda forgotten about beyblade these couple of years until last year when i saw some at k mart XD
i was at me cousins place and i got draged in to thier lounge he was watching a beyblade let it rip dvd and that is prity much how i got into it i have been playing since 2004
Well, my story is quite interesting.
When I was like 5-6 yrs old, I was a major Pokemon fan. At that time, my classmates used to ignore me, you can say they avoided talking to me. Just everyday, one or the other person always asked me- Do you watch beyblade?
My reply was always a no. Soon, I realized that this simple 'no' was the only reason why I was ignored.
I actually hated the beyblade anime. I had seen its advertisement, and when I first saw Tyson, there was just one word that I uttered- YUCK! Well, I didn't like to watch him in the very first series(his looks improved like hell in V-Force!). I had many more reasons to hate beyblade. I always thought, what happened to this world? They are using tops for solving serious matters? A simple box on the face would've done it better...
But soon, I started watching it. You can always thank that great man in my avatar, as he is the only reason why I liked beyblade.
Then, I started liking beyblade. I made many friends at school after becoming a poke-beyblade fan. We played human beyblade too! We all rotated with our hands stretched out, and lay powerful attacks on one another! It was so much fun!
Then came the time when I bought my very first beyblade. I really don't recall which one was it(yes, I hate my memory now), as I think I probably don't have it in my collection atm, which means I lost it years back. The oldest bey I own atm, which I assume is my first bey, is Master Dranzer. So, this is how I got into beyblading.
Now lets go fast forward- when HMS arrived, I had a HUGE collection. I had almost every plastic(and HMS) bey you would name. But, then I lost many of my beys(about 50+) in battles and stuff. Some broke into pieces, while I lost some. Other than that, I never saw some of my beys when the huge floods struck my city Mumbai, on 26th July, 2005. That is when I probably lost many of my beys. As expected, I quit beyblading in 2006 to save all my remaining beys from any harm. They just caught dust in my cupboard. Then MFB came as a saviour. I was back into beyblading from the day I joined this site, i.e. 27 December, 2010. Thus, there are 2 periods of beyblading in my life with a brief little break in between. I actually told everyone my whole history here!
I saw the show when I was like 5. 2 years later one of my friends gave me a Beyblade witout a launcher (cause he didn't know what it was). Then about christmas last year I got my first offical Beyblade Lighting L-Drago. Then I got a Storm Pegasus then me and my grandma battled on a big top to something till I finally got my first stadium the super vortex. I kind lost intrest after that but when I saw a Flame Sagittario duo pack I had to have it. So now I'm full force beyblade with a little bakugan on the side.
I saw the show when I was like 5. 2 years later one of my friends gave me a Beyblade witout a launcher (cause he didn't know what it was). Then about christmas last year I got my first offical Beyblade Lighting L-Drago. Then I got a Storm Pegasus then me and my grandma battled on a big top to something till I finally got my first stadium the super vortex. I kind lost intrest after that but when I saw a Flame Sagittario duo pack I had to have it. So now I'm full force beyblade with a little bakugan on the side.
Well I know I never new about the old revolution beyblade but I was watching tv while this new tv show was coming on and i didn't know what was about but it was called beyblade and it has look interesting so I was whatching and had took a likeing to it.I walk to walmart unt il I saw one of those tops which was storm pegasus and my brother brought dark wolf.I met many rivals in my path and I decided to be number one.
When they first came out, a friend let me have a go with his Dragoon S and clearly I enjoyed it far too much because I'm now kind of obsessive.

That's really all there is to it.
Was looking into building a combat robot after seeing Robot Wars at the Edge in Brisbane. But for a 3min limit on fights, Beyblades just seemed like the more logical option. Only real difference is that they aren't controlled remotely.
I was goin' to watch some Pokemon and some Bakugan (I'm a nerd) and on the listings I saw Beyblade: Metal Fusion. Decided to watch and I LOVED it.