How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org?

I learnd about this website when I wanted to go to a tournament. It lead me to hear, where I quickly began to love this forum.
My friend (Funny Bunny) told me to make a account.
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:03 PM)Xi Wrote: i was looking at beyblade videos on Youtube and found the sliding shoot tutorial, clicked the link, and poof! There it was.

Same here. Fascinating isn't it!
would you believe that i was trying to learn more about beyblade typed in beyblade wiki and wound up here? Since then i have LOVED it
Well, I actually was back into beyblade after a hiatus that lasted a year, and MFB was the series that actually got me back.
So, I was just browsing through the web to learn more about the new MFB series.
I found BeyWiki, and referred to it for about 4-5 months.
Then I saw at the top of the page, the "Back to WBO" link. I clicked it, and Voila! This Forum was found!
I still didn't wish to join, until I realized that the Forum actually gave more up-to-date knowledge than the Wiki. So, I happened to join it about two months after I found the Forum. Joyful_3
Haha, that's cool!

I was watching a ton of beyblade YouTube videos, and so many people had recommended to go to the WBO. Momo, Corey, Daegor, WBO channel, and I think To's channel as well. I went on here, I honestly didn't like it at first. My mindset was that every part can find a great use, and I actually hated it when people would say that a part was useless. After trying some WBO gangsta combos, I fell in love and joined and then yadda yadda.
I was looking up when the next tournament was, and found this site with its official events. You had to be a member to participate, so...
well a good friend of mine got me back into blading and showed me this site
I was writing my bey-story, Bound by the Bey: Sekenorou's Reign, in a notebook, when I realized that I needed to research some details about the bey L-Drago. I went on google and typed in 'l drago' and somehow wound up on the WBO thread, Most annoying character. How I ended up there, I'll never know! Anyway, I was very intrigued by the thread, and, after browsing around a bit, I joined as little duckie! Now I'm Fakir's Duck, and I love this organization!

P.S. You can read the story I mentioned above by clicking on the link below my signature!
I just searched around the internet and found this site. I also watched Beychannel
I'm pretty sure that my little bros friend gave the link to me, but I can't really remember. I'm glad that I found it, though.
I was looking for tournaments in my area, and I found the Maryland bladers thread. I talked for a little bit, then finally went to my first tournament 7 MONTHS later. Smile
I found WBO by searching beyblade forums.. Because I was bored of play with computer on beybladebattle.com
My friend told me about it at school.
I was watching WBO Tournaments on Youtube and there was a link to the WBO and I clicked it and made an account.
I was just searching around and found it. It was logged in as "4Dmaster" which was my brothers account and searched around it a bit. I joined not long after as TriSix. Shortly after, my brother quit Tired

I was Looking up a fusion wheel on Google images, when I found a custom fusion wheel that lead me here.
I was googling about good bey combos. Found this as a guest and stalked watched and finally decided to join.
I was searching for stores to buy beyblades in my city and found a tournament in my city on WBO. I found people from my city who are on WBO, talked to them and joined.
My brother ShinobuXD referred me here.
Well I was viewing one of my friends profiles on myanimelist.net and I started to read the comments, one of them was talking about a Beyblade site called the WBO, so I got curious and asked him if he's a member there or not, he answered "Yes" and invited me to join, but he's no longer online here it seems, I also forgot what was his username on MAL and even here, but I am thankful to him, he gave me the link to the site and I joined after browsing it for more than half an hour, haha.
I searched "Mercury Anubis" on Google,and then I saw a member named The Unown's draft on Mercury Anubius...Not sure why I joined a few months after Tongue_out
I think I originally was looking up certain beyblade and came upon their WBO release threads.
I was looking for Beyblade tournaments in Toronto because I have never been to one in awhile (I only went to the ToysRUs ones... Sorry WBO ;__; ) and I found High Park Throwdown 6 and immediately joined to enter Smile
I guess i was looking for random beys / news/ plus tournaments in india (the reason my first post was about tournaments)
Thats how i was redirected here