How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk

Thqt would be awesome! I'll pm you the overview later (hopefully)
It doesn't come out till next year? rats!
(Sep. 24, 2013  5:35 PM)Lazer Wrote: It doesn't come out till next year? rats!

It's better than nothing!Smile
also I heard HTTYD 3 is supposed to come out in 2016!!Grin

(Sep. 24, 2013  4:58 PM)jacolal Wrote: Thqt would be awesome! I'll pm you the overview later (hopefully)

Ok sounds cool!Smile
HTTYD#3 *faints* is there going to be a HTTYD#4 in 2020? lol
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:16 AM)Lazer Wrote: HTTYD#3 *faints* is there going to be a HTTYD#4 in 2020? lol

No…… not yet!XD the estimated release date for HTTYD 3 is supposed to be on June 17th or the 18 2016!!Grin
Really looking forward to the third one because that's the year I graduate from high school!!Joyful_2
cool and june 18th is my little brithers birthday...
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:30 AM)Lazer Wrote: cool and june 18th is my little brithers birthday...

Cool!Smile then you can go see the movie on your brother's birthday!Grin
yeah that would raise the chances of us getting to see it! I wonder what the new characters are going to be... hopefully hiccup has a son!
Yeah that would be super cool!!Grin and what if Toothless and another Night Fury had babies!!XD that would be sooo CUTE!!:3😍
I'm sorry I wasn't able to post the overview. But I'll definitely do it tomorrow. So so sorry once again. Unhappy
was there a HTTYD #2 ? Chocked_2
read the OP and the posts above you it's not coming out till 2016 btw Unhappy
(Sep. 25, 2013  11:38 PM)Lazer Wrote: read the OP and the posts above you it's not coming out till 2016 btw Unhappy

Actually next year, 2016 is the year HTTYD 3 comes outSmile
I added the date to the OP for when HTTYD 2 comes outSmile
oh I guess I got confused... oh and I would love the idea you had of toothless having babies but who would toothless marry?
(Sep. 25, 2013  11:45 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh I guess I got confused... oh and I would love the idea you had of toothless having babies but who would toothless marry?

Like I said, another night fury!Grin wouldn't it be so cute if you saw this in the third movie:
http://vladstudio.deviantart.com/art/The...-159900492
(If anyone can't see the picture tell me, unfortunately I can't see it on my iPodUnhappy)
but i thought nightfurys were super rare.
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  11:45 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh I guess I got confused... oh and I would love the idea you had of toothless having babies but who would toothless marry?

Like I said, another night fury!Grin wouldn't it be so cute if you saw this in the third movie:
(If anyone can't see the picture tell me, unfortunately I can't see it on my iPodUnhappy)
yeah I can't see the picture Unhappy try copying and pasting the URL the putting this tag in front [img] and this one at the end [/img] Smile and dragon King somehow they would find a female night fury and toothless would automatically fall in love with her and marry her the same time hiccup marry's astrid Smile
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:06 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: but i thought nightfurys were super rare.

They are!Smile but you never know!.... There could be more out there!XD Grin

(Sep. 26, 2013  12:10 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

yeah I can't see the picture Unhappy try copying and pasting the URL the putting this tag in front [img] and this one at the end [/img] Smile and dragon King somehow they would find a female night fury and toothless would automatically fall in love with her and marry her the same time hiccup marry's astrid Smile

Gosh I want Hiccup and Astrid to marry already!XD maybe it'll happen in the second or third movie!!Grin and ok I tried but it still wouldn't come upUncertain so I just posted the siteSmile
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:10 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:06 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: but i thought nightfurys were super rare.

(Sep. 26, 2013  12:10 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Like I said, another night fury!Grin wouldn't it be so cute if you saw this in the third movie:

Gosh I want Hiccup and Astrid to marry already!XD maybe it'll happen in the second or third movie!!Grin and ok I tried but it still wouldn't come upUncertain so I just posted the siteSmile
I don't think they'll marry, anyway, here's my overview of the film, number one. And this has been taken from sources like the website, wikipedia, youtube, and the author of the book along ith the writer of the film.

This is the book/series overview:
I worked on it for 3 days. I hope you like it... Wink
wow jacolal you have mad intenet searching abilities like me Smile anyway in HTTYD#3 it's possible they'll another night fury a female one and the rest what I said in my last post Smile
Um... I typed all this up... Didn't search much... Only searched for the movie because I know less. If u wanna say anything related to this more, continue in pm... This isn't a chat room...
(Sep. 26, 2013  6:31 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2013  12:10 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

(Sep. 26, 2013  12:10 AM)Lazer Wrote: yeah I can't see the picture Unhappy try copying and pasting the URL the putting this tag in front [img] and this one at the end [/img] Smile and dragon King somehow they would find a female night fury and toothless would automatically fall in love with her and marry her the same time hiccup marry's astrid Smile

I don't think they'll marry, anyway, here's my overview of the film, number one. And this has been taken from sources like the website, wikipedia, youtube, and the author of the book along ith the writer of the film.

This is the book/series overview:
I worked on it for 3 days. I hope you like it... Wink

That looks awesome!Grin I'll put it in the OP!Smile
yeah nice job jacolal Smile anyway maybe me you and ryukiba can be the 3 main people for the thread and the OP Smile
oh and jacolal and ryukiba are they're any more pictures you want for the OP?
(Sep. 27, 2013  3:35 AM)Lazer Wrote: yeah nice job jacolal Smile anyway maybe me you and ryukiba can be the 3 main people for the thread and the OP Smile
oh and jacolal and ryukiba are they're any more pictures you want for the OP?

Hmm idk about thatWink but I'll think about it
Anyway yeah sure I'd like some more pics, find some of Astrid and Hiccup!Smile
done done and done Smile