[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments)

Holy Mother of God, I'm gonna have to persuade my parents to send us over there. Does anyone know if the stores have a website or not? Or If they sell Galaxy DX sets? Stuff that would usually cost a lot and are rare - anyone know the prices by any chance?
they used to do DX, but they are all gone now. they dont have website though, and the best shop is Hung Hing Toys. another shop seels infinity.... The prices always change, which is annoying. for example, i got ray unicorno while it was $298 and now it is $198... i can work on a price list, cause i have a rough knowledge of the prices.
Oh thanks. I'm interested in rarer/more expensive Beys that are harder to get elsewhere. Thank you a price list would be most useful!!
UCD

Are you thinking about buying these and reslling them If so I would be interested
(Oct. 30, 2010  5:56 AM)BladerBrycen Wrote: UCD

Are you thinking about buying these and reslling them If so I would be interested

I think he won't. He is a boy, and we have dimsum2u who sells cheap beyblades.
I'm still interested in more expensive/harder to get bey's and items if anyone knows a rough estimate of the prices - this can be in HKD since i'll do the maths (at the very least)
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:33 AM)TehKevin10 Wrote: I'm still interested in more expensive/harder to get bey's and items if anyone knows a rough estimate of the prices - this can be in HKD since i'll do the maths (at the very least)
All in HKD, in Tai Yuen Street
Galaxy Pegasis/Ray Unicorno starter: $189
Galaxy Pegasis/Ray Unicorno booster: $129
Gravity Perseus: $149
Meteo L-Drago: About $200
Aquario booster: $79
Thermal Lacerta booster: $89
Rock Giraffe booster: $89
Random booster vol.5: $99 (random)
Grand Ketos T125RS: $149
Grand Ketos WD145RS:$199
Pisces booster: $99
Aries booster: About $100
Ray Gill: $129
Tornado BeyStadium: $599
Launcher Rubber: $39
Metal Faces Remodeling ver.: $49
Right Launcher 2: $79
LED Light: $169

Metal Assist out of stock
PM me if you want to know others.
Thanks for the price list. I had the same concern with TehKevin10. Smile
A little update for these:
Pisces booster: $65
Grand Ketos T125RS: $199
Grand Ketos WD145RS: $249
Galaxy Pegasis/Ray Unicorno booster: $99
Wasn't GP and RU boosters $109?
(Oct. 30, 2010  6:35 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2010  5:56 AM)BladerBrycen Wrote: UCD

I think he won't. He is a boy, and we have dimsum2u who sells cheap beyblades.

yeah. im a kid. kids dont do business unless it is in small communities who meet every day, like @ school. i have a business at school

also, its UDC
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:49 PM)UDC Wrote: Wasn't GP and RU boosters $109?

I have just gone there yesterday...
hm, they updated the price AGAIN. damn it... i went there last thursday and it was $109.
back on topic
how is the tournaments going?
time?
place?
prize?
fee?
still need a location, and if i count right, we only have 8 HK wbo members? there is a high canche of one of us not being able to go as well.
9 hk players including me!!!!!!
9 PLAYERS including me !!!

so where do you guys get your beyblades at besides toysrus?
Tai yuen street
where is that street? and do they also sell the old version beyblades?
Wanchai. i think they sell some. i got a heavy metal system driger, gaia dragoon and draciel ther, and not to mention Dragoon G, transforming salamander?
Thanks! so they do sell the old beyblades or just the new ones?
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:13 AM)DorAshkenazi Wrote: Thanks! so they do sell the old beyblades or just the new ones?
Are you blind ?
no... anyway, can you give me a number on the street so I can take a taxi there? thanks!
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:21 AM)DorAshkenazi Wrote: no... anyway, can you give me a number on the street so I can take a taxi there? thanks!

No street number, just simply tell the taxi driver to Johnston Road near Wan Chai MTR Station, then walk to Tai Yuen Street.
Thank you! i saw MTR exit a3, its near!I hope they have the old beyblades Smile they do sell stadiums right?
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:58 PM)DorAshkenazi Wrote: Thank you! i saw MTR exit a3, its near!I hope they have the old beyblades Smile they do sell stadiums right?

BB-32 and BB-94
HKD$199 and HKD$599 respectively.
Thanks a lot! do you guys ever play with each other????