World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) (/Thread-Hong-Kong-Asia-Hong-Kong-Bladers-Discussion-for-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments) - Diamond - Apr. 25, 2010

Hong Kong Bladers, you can discuss about hosting tournaments here.
But feel free to post here even if you are not from Hong Kong. Wink

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - Apr. 25, 2010

Coming on 8th to 9th in May, the Co-co 13th anniversary will have a tournament in Discovery Park, Tseun Wan
( Kids rushed to enroll, so we won't have the chance this time, let's wait for June!)
and start selling Burn Phoenix!!!

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Jerf - Apr. 25, 2010

(Apr. 25, 2010  4:09 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Coming on 8th to 9th in May, the Co-co 13th anniversary will have a tournament in Discovery Park, Tseun Wan
( Kids rushed to enroll, so we won't have the chance this time, let's wait for June!)
and start selling Burn Phoenix!!!

Wait.. Burn Phoenix on 8th/9th? or June? Is Poison Serpent coming along too? Rock Escolpio? :\
My god Mani must be importing Beyblades in sequence with the anime from when they appear *facepalm*
You saw all this in COCO right? You're in charge of buying all COCO mags and posting anything relevant to beyblades here immediately from now on. *smug*
I'm surprised WBBA let kids use worn down sharps that look like flatter Ds
This kid say my 正義天平 and said "禁有陀螺!!!!! 比賽禁有!"
I was puzzled until I walked away and remembered the weight limit. I LOLd.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - Apr. 26, 2010

(Apr. 25, 2010  5:40 PM)Jerf Wrote: Wait.. Burn Phoenix on 8th/9th? or June? Is Poison Serpent coming along too? Rock Escolpio? :\
My god Mani must be importing Beyblades in sequence with the anime from when they appear *facepalm*
You saw all this in COCO right? You're in charge of buying all COCO mags and posting anything relevant to beyblades here immediately from now on. *smug*
I'm surprised WBBA let kids use worn down sharps that look like flatter Ds
This kid say my 正義天平 and said "禁有陀螺!!!!! 比賽禁有!"
I was puzzled until I walked away and remembered the weight limit. I LOLd.

Only Burn Pheonix 135MS will be sold, it's an early release.
I can be in charge of Co-Co stuff too since I have been reading it and buying every issue since 2004. LOL

Hmm... it's interesting that a kid knows about Libra being banned...

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Jerf - Apr. 26, 2010

(Apr. 26, 2010  8:55 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Only Burn Pheonix 135MS will be sold, it's an early release.
I can be in charge of Co-Co stuff too since I have been reading it and buying every issue since 2004. LOL

Hmm... it's interesting that a kid knows about Libra being banned...

Damn. ok then. Would someone who's going (Rock Escolpio since i may see you at Sogo some time) to help me buy a burn phoenix if it's under 150? (depends if i get it earlier from ebay.)

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - silverlight - Apr. 26, 2010

ok
i'll go

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Diamond - Apr. 26, 2010

It's most likely that Burn Phoenix (which is a starter that includes the Light Launcher)will only cost as much as an Earth Aquila (about $64.9).

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - Jerf - Apr. 26, 2010

(Apr. 26, 2010  12:54 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: It's most likely that Burn Phoenix (which is a starter that includes the Light Launcher)will only cost as much as an Earth Aquila (about $64.9).

Well either I'll have to go myself and ask my mom for a lesson off mandarin class or plead one of you guys to help me get one.

(Apr. 26, 2010  12:58 PM)Jerf Wrote: Well either I'll have to go myself and ask my mom for a lesson off mandarin class or plead one of you guys to help me get one.

Date of the Co-Co Anniversary party/carnival:
8th of May 2010 to 9th of May 2010 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time:
1:00pm- 6:00pm (Saturday)
11:00am- 5:30pm (Sunday)
荃灣愉景新城- Shopping mall.

Hopefully your mum can get a day off her mandarin class to go to the party/carnival with you! Joyful_2

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:13 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Date of the Co-Co Anniversary party/carnival:
8th of May 2010 to 9th of May 2010 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time:
1:00pm- 6:00pm (Saturday)
11:00am- 5:30pm (Sunday)
荃灣愉景新城- Shopping mall.

Hopefully your mum can get a day off her mandarin class to go to the party/carnival with you! Joyful_2

LOL nono that's not what I meant, if I'm going I'm going myself
Wow just realized the time is 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm for Sat. I'll most likely go at that time then since MY mandarin class is in the morning.
When you guys going?

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:18 PM)Jerf Wrote: LOL nono that's not what I meant, if I'm going I'm going myself
Wow just realized the time is 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm for Sat. I'll most likely go at that time then since MY mandarin class is in the morning.
When you guys going?

LOL I might not be going at all, but if I have time I'm going for sure.
I'm very excited about meeting you guys there (If I'm going).
(Apr. 26, 2010  8:55 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Only Burn Pheonix 135MS will be sold, it's an early release.
^
I think other Beyblades will be on sale too at that day, but the only 'new' Beyblade is Burn Phoenix.

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - Apr. 26, 2010

Maybe I will go on Sunday( I can't go on Saturday)
Libra isn't banned in Hk competitions, there is just only weight limits now
Can Hk bladers post where they buy the Libra DF145BS or BB-22 ?
My Libra is broken into pieces as you can see in Whine About Your Breaks

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:23 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Libra isn't banned in Hk competitions, there is just only weight limits now
LOL, that doesn't affect me, I don't even have a Libra. (Even though I'm LOLing, I'm very sad about it)Chief - Sigh ...

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:23 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Can Hk bladers post where they buy the Libra DF145BS or BB-22 ?
Of course they can post, I'm not a moderator, I do not have control over other member's actions.
Actually, I want to know where to get Libra too....

RE: [Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tounaments, news, etc.) - RエスコルピオT125JB - Apr. 26, 2010

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:23 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Can Hk bladers post where they buy the Libra DF145BS or BB-22 ?

My Libra was bought from Sogo but ........
broken
and no more.....

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:34 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: My Libra was bought from Sogo but ........
broken
and no more.....

Sogo only sells HWS Beys these days. Unhappy

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:39 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2010  1:34 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: My Libra was bought from Sogo but ........
broken
and no more.....

Sogo only sells HWS Beys these days. Unhappy

With Pegasis, Bull, Leone, Sagittario, Wolf, Capricorne, Escolpio Boosters

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:41 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: With Pegasis, Bull, Leone, Sagittario, Wolf, Capricorne, Escolpio Boosters

LOL Forgot about that. But I'm seriously not happy about MANI not importing Libra and Virgo (both Pre-HWS).

(Apr. 26, 2010  1:56 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: LOL Forgot about that. But I'm seriously not happy about MANI not importing Libra and Virgo (both Pre-HWS).

Mani sucks balls
All they import now are the 3 stadiums, random booster lights, reshuffles, some HWS and some pre HWS. ALL.. I REPEAT. ALL WANTED BLADES ARE NOT BEING IMPORTED DAMIT.

I'm asking my friend help me buy Galaxy Pegasis DX set or BB-22 from Japan.
BB-22 is hard to found in Japan also so he may buy Galaxy Pegasis Dx set.

(Apr. 26, 2010  2:03 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm asking my friend help me buy Galaxy Pegasis DX set or BB-22 from Japan.
BB-22 is hard to foundin Japan also so he may buy Galaxy Pegasis Dx set.

There's Galaxy Pegasis in Hong Kong in a shop i know. Like 350 though...
IDK what DX set means but I think the thingy has the BeyPoint Card and Launcher?

(Apr. 26, 2010  2:06 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2010  2:03 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm asking my friend help me buy Galaxy Pegasis DX set or BB-22 from Japan.
BB-22 is hard to foundin Japan also so he may buy Galaxy Pegasis Dx set.

There's Galaxy Pegasis in Hong Kong in a shop i know. Like 350 though...
IDK what DX set means but I think the thingy has the BeyPoint Card and Launcher?

Yes, it is BB-76 I saw it for $650 !!!
升級世界爆旋陀螺聯會(WBBA)香港分會會員最後期限:

爆旋戰士聯盟會員証將於2010年5月起停用。所有爆旋戰士聯盟會員只需於4月30日前填妥隨函附上的入會表格並與舊會員証、証件近照一張及貼上港幣$3郵票的回郵信封,寄回九龍尖沙咀梳士巴利道3號星光行711-718室萬信有限公司收,信封面請註明“升級WBBA香港分會會員"便可辦理升級,並獲得《WBBA會員身份及積分紀錄冊》與WBBA特別版紋章乙個。
Hot news !!!!!!!
I need to do these procedures since I'm a member of 爆旋戰士聯盟........

(Apr. 26, 2010  2:08 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: 升級世界爆旋陀螺聯會(WBBA)香港分會會員最後期限:

爆旋戰士聯盟會員証將於2010年5月起停用。所有爆旋戰士聯盟會員只需於4月30日前填妥隨函附上的入會表格並與舊會員証、証件近照一張及貼上港幣$3郵票的回郵信封,寄回九龍尖沙咀梳士巴利道3號星光行711-718室萬信有限公司收,信封面請註明“升級WBBA香港分會會員"便可辦理升級,並獲得《WBBA會員身份及積分紀錄冊》與WBBA特別版紋章乙個。
Hot news !!!!!!!

LOL I didn't bother enrol for 爆旋戰士聯盟. Are the Bladers there skilled?

(Apr. 26, 2010  2:08 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Yes, it is BB-76 I saw it for $650 !!!
升級世界爆旋陀螺聯會(WBBA)香港分會會員最後期限:

Hot news !!!!!!!

I'm a member too but i didn't get that email Gasp
Was there an attachment with the email? It was an email right? -.-
Or was it by local mail?

e-mail, I may send you the form when i have the document

LOL, both of you are members too?
What are the benefits of being a member of the 爆旋戰士聯盟? I'm thinking about enrolling.