Hasbro's Beyblade Burst: OUT in Canada, First Photos [LOTS of images]

(Oct. 10, 2016  10:53 AM)bullcris Wrote: hello, I wanted to ask you that you can already test the components of the BURST series which are best, takara tomy or Hasbro? thank you

You should check this thread.
(Oct. 10, 2016  1:00 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:53 AM)bullcris Wrote: hello, I wanted to ask you that you can already test the components of the BURST series which are best, takara tomy or Hasbro? thank you

You should check this thread.

thank you
The Bladers Hello! For information Beyblade Hasbro Burst will be available in France from the month of March 2017!
No, it will not be available in Germany until 2017.
there are not tournament in nagpur?
there should be WBO tournament in nagpur
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:58 PM)athu2004 Wrote: there are not tournament in nagpur?
there should be WBO tournament in nagpur

WBO tournaments are fan-run, so all it takes for someone to host a tournament in Nagpur is someone in that area taking the initiative of organising an event and hopefully enough interested Bladers in the region.
I just found a Hasbro Epic Rivals Set on Ebay for $50 including shipping. I was going to buy it, but I decided to wait for it to come out in the US.
$50 is damn impossible. That person is losing money entirely, like litterally paying the whole $50 shipping out of their own pocket, or the whole item out of their own pocket. Even if they are shipping from the United States directly, they had to get their Epic Rivals Battle Set from someone, and they are not making what they paid back at all even if they drove to Canada.
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: $50 is damn impossible. That person is losing money entirely, like litterally paying the whole $50 shipping out of their own pocket, or the whole item out of their own pocket. Even if they are shipping from the United States directly, they had to get their Epic Rivals Battle Set from someone, and they are not making what they paid back at all even if they drove to Canada.

Here it is! You guys can thank me later Smile there are 4 left!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-E...SwXeJYFNO0
(Nov. 03, 2016  9:17 AM)boltoms Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: $50 is damn impossible. That person is losing money entirely, like litterally paying the whole $50 shipping out of their own pocket, or the whole item out of their own pocket. Even if they are shipping from the United States directly, they had to get their Epic Rivals Battle Set from someone, and they are not making what they paid back at all even if they drove to Canada.

The shipping is not free to US it's 14.99 CAD that too is Standard Shipping !

[Image: Screenshot_2016-11-03-14-04-40_zpsqaz8bmcz.png]

And Whereas Shipping In Canada is 13 CAD !
(Nov. 03, 2016  9:38 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  9:17 AM)boltoms Wrote:

The shipping is not free to US it's 14.99 CAD that too is Standard Shipping !

[Image: Screenshot_2016-11-03-14-04-40_zpsqaz8bmcz.png]

And Whereas Shipping In Canada is 13 CAD !

I never said it had free shipping. I said it was $50 USD including shipping.
I am going to call that company soon though. They are based in Montréal and there is simply no way, even if they had direct access to Hasbro's warehouse stock, that they could afford to sell that item for so low.
But isn't it 45 CAD originally? It says 51 CAD now, not including shipping. They added some money and then added shipping.
Yes, to be clear, the total there is roughly $50 USD/$65 CAD.
(Nov. 03, 2016  10:25 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: But isn't it 45 CAD originally? It says 51 CAD now, not including shipping. They added some money and then added shipping.

Yes but the least expensive shipping available for such a big box is around $45 anyway, and with eBay's fee and the tax the store would have to have paid to acquire the product itself, the numbers just really do not add up, trust me.
Unless you're saying the listing is fake I am not sure if we can really know the true cost to whoever is selling it. Maybe they got it in some weird outlet situation. Impossible to know.
(Nov. 04, 2016  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Unless you're saying the listing is fake I am not sure if we can really know the true cost to whoever is selling it. Maybe they got it in some weird outlet situation. Impossible to know.
Or maybe they are just clearing out the leftover stock ? Because I agree With what Kai is saying ! Or Unless they have got huge stocks at really good wholesale Rate !

But Yes I wish I could really get one for myself !
(Nov. 04, 2016  4:56 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2016  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Unless you're saying the listing is fake I am not sure if we can really know the true cost to whoever is selling it. Maybe they got it in some weird outlet situation. Impossible to know.
Or maybe they are just clearing out the leftover stock ? Because I agree With what Kai is saying ! Or Unless they have got huge stocks at really good wholesale Rate !

But Yes I wish I could really get one for myself !

They have one left
[Image: 2m7ep3d.jpg]

I went to Toys R Us today, and saw this piece of Beyblade material. The way it shows the parts align, we can see DoomScizor D2, Force and a gold Jaggy, so I guess that's what we can expect. We also see Wyvron W2, Boost (Vertical is right to the left of it), and what looks to be a red Massive. Could Wyvron W2 actually have Massive? It seems possible.
Valtryek V2, with that same logic, has Upper though, so I think there is nothing guaranteed to take from that.
Maybe Wave 2 might be released around December with Xalicus, Doomscizor D2, Wyvron W2, Wyvron, Yegdrion Y2 and other Basic Layers.
In response to Enderz, yeah that's probably right. I don't know if this confirms anything, but Yegdrion Y2 has been released in the game, so yeah.