Hasbro's Beyblade Burst: OUT in Canada, First Photos [LOTS of images]

Corporations like Hasbro exist to make money. If they think they can get away with as many cost cuts as they can, they will try.
In Germany the company Hasbro Beyblade burst is provisionally not offer
Here's to hope that when that canadian currency price tag is translated to United States dollars that the price is 10$ or under xD
So, The Hasbro app updated, with a change on the Balance tips (which will change their attack ability periodically now like they where suppose to) as well as a few cosmetic changes. Wyvron Changed and has a filled in center now, which makes me wonder if they're getting ready to release DoomScizor and Wyvron soon or are already out in Canyada
(Sep. 17, 2016  7:16 AM)Marquisinator Wrote: Here's to hope that when that canadian currency price tag is translated to United States dollars that the price is 10$ or under xD

Actually it's like $11.35 + tax for the USA

(Sep. 17, 2016  8:11 AM)johnwolf Wrote: So, The Hasbro app updated, with a change on the Balance tips (which will change their attack ability periodically now like they where suppose to) as well as a few cosmetic changes. Wyvron Changed and has a filled in center now, which makes me wonder if they're getting ready to release DoomScizor and Wyvron soon or are already out in Canyada

DoomScizor and Wyron aren't out in Canada yet. But yeah that would be cool if Hasbro is getting ready to release them. And I already bought Wyron in game.
Soon I will be the first in Germany, the wrid have the new Bey's of hasbro.
Hi Guys, I found this "App available through 12/31/2018" (hasbro beyblade app) on the toysrus website
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?...cale=en_CA
, i don't know if this information was posted on the wbo forum before (if yes, sorry)
Beybladebattle.com disappeared at the end of the metal fight saga so I think the hasbro burst app will disappear one day too, but 2018 seems too soon for me, I don't think that the burst generation will last only 2 years
Interesting find, though I'd imagine that means they'll refresh and re-release the app at that point. I seriously doubt Hasbro is seeing this as a two year venture.
The end of the third generation of Beyblade will be in 2018 ?! Seriously ?!
Personnaly I don't think Hasbro have official info's for Beyblade Burst.
(Sep. 24, 2016  2:39 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: Hi Guys, I found this "App available through 12/31/2018" (hasbro beyblade app) on the toysrus website
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=99438996&overrideStore=TRUSCA&locale=en_CA
, i don't know if this information was posted on the wbo forum before (if yes, sorry)
Beybladebattle.com disappeared at the end of the metal fight saga so I think the hasbro burst app will disappear one day too, but 2018 seems too soon for me, I don't think that the burst generation will last only 2 years

This is also written on the box. My guess would be that if you're selling a toy with built-in app functionality, you have to guarantee its functionality for some set period of time. I wouldn't read too much into it.
(Sep. 24, 2016  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2016  2:39 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: Hi Guys, I found this "App available through 12/31/2018" (hasbro beyblade app) on the toysrus website
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?...cale=en_CA

This is also written on the box. My guess would be that if you're selling a toy with built-in app functionality, you have to guarantee its functionality for some set period of time. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Yeah, it's 2 years in Australia too. After that, it's a favor if they update. Plenty of stuff carries on past the 2 year mark.

EDIT: same applies to actual Beyblades as well. Thank Hasbro for slopes!
Today, I went to the Playday event going on at Toys R Us, and it was pretty fun!

The area for the Beyblade Burst demo was at the closet table to the entrance, which helped attract a ton of people. I got there at 11:10, and there was about four kids battling it out. I did some battles, but was showing the kids (and parents) how to assemble Beys and insert a ripcord, haha. About half an hour later arrived Grin We were talking to the Hasbro representative running the Burst demo, and she was interested to hear about the imported Beyblades and gear we had, and thought the launcher I had (Light Launcher with Long Winder) should be used since the other ones were too small and weren't performing well. Kei and I occasionally battled, and the kids were interested with all the bursting that happened, haha. I stayed there until it ended at 1:00 with Kei, and after she started packing up, she gave us some stuff for helping out! We got some (or in Kei's case; dozens of) 'Winner Certificates' (will be scanning one tomorrow and posting the PDF for those interested) and Yo-Kai medals (speaking of which, if you know anything about Yo-Kai, please PM me, I have no idea about the specific ones we were given). Kei gave her a WBO card, along with us telling some parents about the tournaments that are hosted.

Thanks for reading this semi-long post about my experience at a Hasbro event Tongue_out
Just to say, I had a completely different experience at my local Toys "R" Us hah. There was no Hasbro representative at all, it was just a Toys "R" Us employee playing by herself. So, I think these were really more interactive exhibitions than "Hasbro events", since they do organise some more legitimate events once in a while.
(Sep. 25, 2016  3:01 AM)Hato Wrote: Today, I went to the Playday event going on at Toys R Us, and it was pretty fun!

The area for the Beyblade Burst demo was at the closet table to the entrance, which helped attract a ton of people. I got there at 11:10, and there was about four kids battling it out. I did some battles, but was showing the kids (and parents) how to assemble Beys and insert a ripcord, haha. About half an hour later arrived Grin We were talking to the Hasbro representative running the Burst demo, and she was interested to hear about the imported Beyblades and gear we had, and thought the launcher I had (Light Launcher with Long Winder) should be used since the other ones were too small and weren't performing well. Kei and I occasionally battled, and the kids were interested with all the bursting that happened, haha. I stayed there until it ended at 1:00 with Kei, and after she started packing up, she gave us some stuff for helping out! We got some (or in Kei's case; dozens of) 'Winner Certificates' (will be scanning one tomorrow and posting the PDF for those interested) and Yo-Kai medals (speaking of which, if you know anything about Yo-Kai, please PM me, I have no idea about the specific ones we were given). Kei gave her a WBO card, along with us telling some parents about the tournaments that are hosted.

Thanks for reading this semi-long post about my experience at a Hasbro event Tongue_out

Super cool. Smile I wish I could have been there, too. I once attended in the Beyblade Battle of Nations qualifiyng tournament. I made first place but in Germany the representative for the world championship 2012 was selected randomly from all of the 62 store winners. I won the tournament with Flame Libra T125F, Flame Bull 100F and Poison Bull H145SD. Smile
When i look at these.. Im not disapointed. Im ticked. These beyblades and launchers just look so cheap.. They aren't impressive in anyway. The stadiums lets face it are carp.. Did they even release accesories at all with the launch in canada? No beylogger either? They changed the launcher to make it smaller? I understand hasbro wants to cut costs, but that makes the customers unhappy with their product, which will end in returns, in which hasbro loses money.. My tip to hasbro. Don't change the original products. In the end customers will be much happier and confident im which they purchased, and will end up buying more of the product, making up for any extra expenses it may take to create the original beys. If it isn't broke, don't fix it ya know? Well after my rant i hope you all have a great day\night ✌
I have the first Bey of Hasbro in Germany
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:16 PM)JohannesXXIII Wrote: I have the first Bey of Hasbro in Germany

Cool. Grin
(Sep. 30, 2016  7:16 PM)JohannesXXIII Wrote: I have the first Bey of Hasbro in Germany

pics or it didn't happen.
This is JohannesXXIII's proof, that he is unable to post himself for some reason:

[Image: first_german_blader.jpg]
Did he get them in Germany though?
Oh no, he imported them from Canada. That was what I had understood from his post too, otherwise there was no way he could claim to be the first German fan to own them if they were available in multiple stores around the country.
(Oct. 09, 2016  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh no, he imported them from Canada. That was what I had understood from his post too, otherwise there was no way he could claim to be the first German fan to own them if they were available in multiple stores around the country.

I live in Germany, too, and as far as I know Beyblade Burst isn't out yet in Germany.
I know that as well.
hello, I wanted to ask you that you can already test the components of the BURST series which are best, takara tomy or Hasbro? thank you