Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Jan. 31, 2019  6:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:53 PM)MWF Wrote: How are the slopes in comparison to gK's teeth?

(Jan. 31, 2019  3:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Since I only own Hasbro, I can’t say, but it is fairly tight.

(Jan. 31, 2019  4:40 PM)MWF Wrote: A lot better than the burst fest that was gK on anything less than an A mold god chip.

At first I was a little skeptical of buying the dual pack for K4,but it actually has some of the best slopes ever! On 0g at, K4 was beating Takara Tomy's Sr 0g et!

I was using Bearing instead because I was focusing on stamina
(Jan. 31, 2019  8:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  6:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: At first I was a little skeptical of buying the dual pack for K4,but it actually has some of the best slopes ever! On 0g at, K4 was beating Takara Tomy's Sr 0g et!

I was using Bearing instead because I was focusing on stamina

I don't have bearing yet so my best hasbro driver for stamina is atomic.
(Jan. 31, 2019  4:40 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:48 PM)Etubitr Wrote: Isn't it still banned in WBBO's Hasbro only format?

For the WBO, Requiem is still banned. In the World Tour (which is where the claim of the World Champion comes from), it is completely legal.

Nope. It's unbanned now.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:57 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  4:40 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: For the WBO, Requiem is still banned. In the World Tour (which is where the claim of the World Champion comes from), it is completely legal.

Nope. It's unbanned now.

There is no reason to bring that layer back into the meta. There have been no new counters and it would turn the Meta into requiem S3.7/0/10B/L.Br

Hasbro bearing has a good spring and Requiem has strong slopes.

Unbanning that layer would ruin the meta. It would be as bad as adding G3.
It seems that according to the WBO, all of the Hasbro layers are unbanned, including Garuda G3.

To that, I ask.... why?
(Feb. 01, 2019  9:37 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: It seems that according to the WBO, all of the Hasbro layers are unbanned, including Garuda G3.

To that, I ask.... why?
Bc G3 along with SRS3 have been banned for so long in Burst Standard that the meta has moved on from them. They can still win in certain matchups, but I wouldn't say they're as dominating as they could've been in the past. Note, all of these bans and unbans are usually for Burst Standard, not Hasbro-Only unless it's noted that it is. Hasbro-Only hasn't had a tournament in a long time (at least over a yr if I'm not mistaken), but if there ever winds up being a new Hasbro-Only Format tournament, I wouldn't be surprised if Layers like B3, G3, or SRS3 wind up getting banned, you know?
Alright so, about the unbans.

I think everyone knows that the newest hasbeys are showing up in stores. I've already picked up the fancy railrush stadium and a number of the newer slingshock beys, like V4, L4, F4, and the hasbro archer heracles and hell salamander.

So I'm assuming that if you're in the know you know, lol, that they are more or less terrible.

Thing is, there are some exceptions, plus if you watched zankyes videos you can see they are releasing more switchstrike beys, which seem to be pretty beast. The exceptions are the hasbro archer heracles, it is amazing and works very similarly to its takara tomy counterpart. This plus the current releases I'm sure will be more than able to deal with everything that was unbanned.
(Feb. 02, 2019  2:12 AM)Dutchems Wrote: Alright so, about the unbans.

I think everyone knows that the newest hasbeys are showing up in stores. I've already picked up the fancy railrush stadium and a number of the newer slingshock beys, like V4, L4, F4, and the hasbro archer heracles and hell salamander.

So I'm assuming that if you're in the know you know, lol, that they are more or less terrible.

Thing is, there are some exceptions, plus if you watched zankyes videos you can see they are releasing more switchstrike beys, which seem to be pretty beast. The exceptions are the hasbro archer heracles, it is amazing and works very similarly to its takara tomy counterpart. This plus the current releases I'm sure will be more than able to deal with everything that was unbanned.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. My main issues with Requiem and G3 are the following.

Requiem can spin steal in both directions and with 7 Bearing, it has the best LAD of any Hasbro bey in the meta. It's not unbeatable, just extremely powerful.

Garuda G3, on the other hand, is unburstable. I want to address that in matchups in which Maximum Garuda bursted, Garuda G3 did not. And let's be honest, how often will an opposing beat any variation of Garuda by knockout?
Could N3.7C.Wd-S be used for Tornado stalling or stationary attack/destabilization?
(Mar. 25, 2019  1:32 PM)MWF Wrote: Could N3.7C.Wd-S be used for Tornado stalling or stationary attack/destabilization?

By assumption I think so. Mostly all Slingshock peformance tips have tornado stalling in them. Making them useful for tornado stalling combos.
(Mar. 25, 2019  9:29 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  1:32 PM)MWF Wrote: Could N3.7C.Wd-S be used for Tornado stalling or stationary attack/destabilization?

By assumption I think so. Mostly all Slingshock peformance tips have tornado stalling in them. Making them useful for tornado stalling combos.

Wd-S also transfers into cross well. But is still outclassed by bearing and xtend-s in LAD as it requires cross and still gets out spun. But Wd-S in slingshock mode stays on the ridge longer than Z, A, Ir, or S-s and loses less spin when circling than Xt-S or Yr-S.

Ok so for solo times
N3.7C.Wd-S spins for five seconds longer than N3.7C.Br
Wd-S spun for 1 minute 55 seconds
Br spun for 1 minute 50 seconds

It might be a fluke and might not help in the meta but extra testing is required.
Bearing wins in opposite spin though.

Also in slingslingshock mode it spins for 1 minute 24 seconds and almost a minute of it is spent out of the center.
(May. 26, 2017  9:25 AM)anime lord Wrote: Any good jaggy combos?
Also, any good stamina/defense hybrids?
The best of my knowledge is d2-G-D
My hasbro balkesh has tons of stamina and defense
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:35 PM)Eos1106 Wrote: My hasbro balkesh has tons of stamina and defense

Balkesh B3 is an amazing layer in the meta. At the current moment one of the best combos you can make with the layer is B3.7L/B.Br
Try This combo which actually works! Spryzen R. S3 ( Left Spin Mode ) 0, Meteor, Destroy or Destroy-S (Normal/Battle Ring Mode)
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:07 PM)LunalaGamerGirl Wrote: Try This combo which actually works! Spryzen R. S3 ( Left Spin Mode ) 0, Meteor, Destroy or Destroy-S (Normal/Battle Ring Mode)

Requiem is banned.

The rest of the combo looks good. Just replace the layer.
(Mar. 29, 2019  6:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:07 PM)LunalaGamerGirl Wrote: Try This combo which actually works! Spryzen R. S3 ( Left Spin Mode ) 0, Meteor, Destroy or Destroy-S (Normal/Battle Ring Mode)

Requiem is banned.

Wrong. It's unbanned.stop spreading misinformation.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...anned-More
(Mar. 29, 2019  8:59 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  6:08 PM)MWF Wrote: Requiem is banned.

Wrong. It's unbanned.stop spreading misinformation.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...anned-More
Ok.

Though with its extreme slopes and the strong spring in Wedge-S you get an almost unburstable combo.

RequiemS3.7B.Wd-S covers all the bases.

Will not burst
Spin equalizer
Same spin grip attack without worrying about recoil

Not to even mention Garuda G3.7B.Wd-S.

Practically it is the equivalent of if Garuda had tall teeth with a dash driver but it is a stamina driver.

If it wasn't for the weight creep these combos would dominate.
P4.10B.Wd-S most likely will be a good combo in a hasbro only format.

It has great stamina due to the OWD of 10 bump and wedge. Along with the shear stamina of Wedge

The burst resistance helps prevent bursting and once the armor comes off it's round shape helps deflect attacks and even cause attackers to bust under their own recoil.

The armor, when it doesn't fly out of the stadium, will disrupt the movement of opponents while the smooth shape of Wedge prevents the armor from catching on it.

P4.10L.Wd-S can be used but it will scrape and kick the armor.

For Shear stamina N3.10B.Wd-S is still better but a powerful attack type can potentially burst that combo.
This thread makes me wonder... does Tide Treptune T3, Asteroid Zeutron Z3 And Xcalius X4 have any competitive worth?
You guys have it all wrong you need revive Pheonix 13 proof bearing
If I had time I'd update this list but I'm sadly too busy. This list is pretty wrong.

(Aug. 07, 2019  2:25 PM)Rust lord Wrote: You guys have it all wrong you need revive Pheonix 13 proof bearing
This is for Hasbro, 13 is trash, proof Br isn't a good combo, and also P4 is kinda bad.
Ur wrong revive pheonix 13 proof bearing is too OP
Finally someone know what a real combo is