Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Dec. 19, 2018  1:53 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2018  1:13 AM)gxpt2000 Wrote: what are some of the better hasbro attack drivers?
i think im pretty set on stamina/defense ( i have Br, At, and plan on getting Yr-s or Orbit)
im also not sure what to use for requiem if i am already using Br and At on the other 2.

Xtreme, Destroy, Hunter sort of

You have 3 Requiems? Anyway, destroy is a very good performance tip. It's useful in basically every type of combo. Good stamina, lad, the best balance pt in my opinion. We need to wait until hercules h4 comes out to see how good hasbro's Eternal is.
Currently I believe balkesh B3, 0/7, bump, bearing, is currently the best setup for tournaments, spryzen s3 might be able to take it out, but so far B3 is the best hasbey imo.
(Dec. 20, 2018  7:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2018  1:53 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Xtreme, Destroy, Hunter sort of

You have 3 Requiems? Anyway, destroy is a very good performance tip. It's useful in basically every type of combo. Good stamina, lad, the best balance pt in my opinion. We need to wait until hercules h4 comes out to see how good hasbro's Eternal is.

nah im just using At for balkesh b3 and Br for caynox c3. im waiting to see how good the Yard-s or the Et-s is for the slingshock. im hesitant on getting Ds since we dont know when we might get Ds'. mostly just waiting for a good deal to get lunior l3
(Dec. 21, 2018  5:06 PM)gxpt2000 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2018  7:34 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: You have 3 Requiems? Anyway, destroy is a very good performance tip. It's useful in basically every type of combo. Good stamina, lad, the best balance pt in my opinion. We need to wait until hercules h4 comes out to see how good hasbro's Eternal is.

nah im just using At for balkesh b3 and Br for caynox c3. im waiting to see how good the Yard-s or the Et-s is for the slingshock. im hesitant on getting Ds since we dont know when we might get Ds'. mostly just waiting for a good deal to get lunior l3

Ok, i see. To be honest, i HIGHLY doubt about Hasbro making Dash drivers since they don't care about beyblade brand anymore. Screwed up turbos give me reason. I don't know how sales are going right now, but i read here on wbo that the company's losing money as time goes by. People still dream of real cho-zs with slopes AND METAL, if hasbro's financial situation is that bad then they will never be produced. Shame.
(Dec. 21, 2018  6:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2018  5:06 PM)gxpt2000 Wrote: nah im just using At for balkesh b3 and Br for caynox c3. im waiting to see how good the Yard-s or the Et-s is for the slingshock. im hesitant on getting Ds since we dont know when we might get Ds'. mostly just waiting for a good deal to get lunior l3

Ok, i see. To be honest, i HIGHLY doubt about Hasbro making Dash drivers since they don't care about beyblade brand anymore. Screwed up turbos give me reason. I don't know how sales are going right now, but i read here on wbo that the company's losing money as time goes by. People still dream of real cho-zs with slopes AND METAL, if hasbro's financial situation is that bad then they will never be produced. Shame.

i just like the price and accessability, as well as the slopes. if i see a lunior l3 ill get it. i really hope they dont stop making these because importing everything would be a lot more expensive.
(Dec. 21, 2018  7:45 PM)gxpt2000 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2018  6:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, i see. To be honest, i HIGHLY doubt about Hasbro making Dash drivers since they don't care about beyblade brand anymore. Screwed up turbos give me reason. I don't know how sales are going right now, but i read here on wbo that the company's losing money as time goes by. People still dream of real cho-zs with slopes AND METAL, if hasbro's financial situation is that bad then they will never be produced. Shame.

i just like the price and accessability, as well as the slopes. if i see a lunior l3 ill get it. i really hope they dont stop making these because importing everything would be a lot more expensive.

Sure, i also like slopes better. And i definitely agree with you about both price and accessibility in US (hard times for me, there's basically no choice but single and dual layers here ?), so i'm forced to buy every single time online (from Japan/ Hong Kong for TT, United States for Hasbro) with further costs. When i watch beyhunting videos on YT, i get so jealous Grin
I don't know Hasbro's plans for the future, one thing i'm dang sure about is the following: THEY HAVE TO STOP COMING OUT WITH SILLY GIMMICKS AND STADIUMS, AS WELL AS MODDING TT'S ORIGINAL PRODUCTS MAKING THEM USELESS (not talking about slopes). Or they'll need to have a customized anime series.
By a disappointed Hasbro customer.
I got the rail rush set and instantly started messing with the drivers (the layers are just glorified dual layers and 11 and 12 are useless) here is what I found

Volcanic is bad.

Xtend in the normal mode has amazing LAD. As in only losing to bearing in opposite spin battles. It has potential.
I wonder what Hasbro's distribution plan is. In my area of NJ, I never found any Turbo items aside from a Forneus F4 once. Even though I'm not really interested in these, I expected to see the shelves stocked with them for the holidays. Seems strange to me that they wouldn't push their new product for this time of year.
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:49 PM)Postal Wrote: I wonder what Hasbro's distribution plan is. In my area of NJ, I never found any Turbo items aside from a Forneus F4 once. Even though I'm not really interested in these, I expected to see the shelves stocked with them for the holidays. Seems strange to me that they wouldn't push their new product for this time of year.

I only found the rail rush set. I think they will push the product in the new year.
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:29 PM)MWF Wrote: I got the rail rush set and instantly started messing with the drivers (the layers are just glorified dual layers and 11 and 12 are useless) here is what I found

Volcanic is bad.

Xtend in the normal mode has amazing LAD. As in only losing to bearing in opposite spin battles. It has potential.

I didn't have a chance to buy one. Some one I know got it for Christmas and I got B3 and K3. Well we like to do stock combo battles and V4 and A4 was getting thrown around like paper by K3. B3 was out spinning every thing. He didn't stand a chance. But is the stadium better than the star storm and chaos core?
quick off-topic question:
ive been playing destroy with some spin steal/mobile defense combos and ive noticed that the edges of the driver wear down very fast. is this normal? if so do people usually get a lot of destroy drivers for replacement? or is it kind of like jaggy that performs better in defense after it wears down?
(Aug. 30, 2018  3:00 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: So, is there a reason that there isn’t a Switchstrike/Godlayer for the Stamina combo?

[*]
Removed cognite c3 its useless now 
(Aug. 28, 2018  4:01 AM)MWF Wrote: Luínor L3 just gets demolished by Requiem S3.0M.X in same spin. It can't withstand the impacts between its recoil heavy shape and the gripping rubber.
Stationary nor mobile combos survive. But Requiem S3 is banned so I replaced the layer in the combo with Fafnir F3. Same result. I haven't tried battling it against Legend S3 yetc but I think it is the rubber.

Also in same spin Requiem S3 destroys. It bursted Regulus R3 in defense mode. Same reason.

I think we should look into F3 for grip attack in same spin match ups. F3.0M.Ds should be good enough for attacking same spin and spin stealing in opposite spin.

[*]
Idk man we don't really need to because there arent any same spin opponents for fafnir on Ds to face except for l3 and other f3 combos( against which it loses)  however i believe that f3 Ds is good as it can dodge attackers better,  also f3 Ds combo needs glaive/Cross/Polish  to beat opposite spin stuff consistently ,M would kill LAD.  Also bursting regulus R 3 isnt hard. 
(Aug. 28, 2018  4:45 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Great! Updated the first post to hold these changes.

Thanks for putting in the effort. Smile

[*]

U r welcome.  Im actually quite happy that u r also looking at the hasbro stuff  and putting effort to make lists better.
I Found eF4 and Achilles A4 at wallgreens.. my walmart is stacked with turbo they have brutal luinor l4 , K4,
(Dec. 27, 2018  6:29 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  10:29 PM)MWF Wrote: I got the rail rush set and instantly started messing with the drivers (the layers are just glorified dual layers and 11 and 12 are useless) here is what I found

Volcanic is bad.

I didn't have a chance to buy one. Some one I know got it for Christmas and I got B3 and K3. Well we like to do stock combo battles and V4 and A4 was getting thrown around like paper by K3. B3 was out spinning every thing. He didn't stand a chance. But is the stadium better than the star storm and chaos core?

I think for hasbro, the epic rivals stadium is the best, being 20$ USD at Gamestop.
i found out Xcalius X2 boost Jaggy was actully kinda good in my experince
[quote pid='1458206' dateline='1535317683']
(May. 05, 2017  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List 

Attack
==Mobile==
  • Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7/0/10  Star/Flow/Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive/Bump/Reach Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr/Hunter/
  • Xcalius X3 0/2/4/5/7/10 Star/Flow/Cross/Meteor/Glaive/Vortex/Bump /Reach Iron/Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr/Trans/Hunter/
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Cross/Meteor/Bump/Reach  Xtreme/Variable(Worn)/Hunter
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Flow/Bump/Reach Iron/Accel/Zephyr/Hunter/Xtreme/Variable

==Stationary==
  • Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Star/Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex/Bump/Reach Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Bump/Reach Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Bump/Reach Atomic/Orbit/Needle

Defense
  • Fafnir F3 2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Atomic
Stamina
  • Caynox C3 7/0/10 Cross/Bump Bearing

Balance
  • Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
  • Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Bump/Lift  Hold/Bearing
  • Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0/10 Cross/Glaive Destroy
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Meteor/Cross/Bump/Lift Hold
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Under/Cross Destroy
  • Xcalius X3 0/7/5/4/2/1/10 Glaive/Cross/Star/Bump/Reach Destroy
  • Jormuntor J2 0/7/4/5/2/10 Glaive/Cross Destroy 
  • Caynox C3 0/7/4/5/2/10 Glaive/Cross Destroy
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Flow/Meteor/Bump/Reach Destroy/Bearing
  • Legend Spryzen 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Star/Flow/Meteor/Bump/Reach Destroy
  • Balkesh B3 Polish Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 Polish 0/2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Destroy
  • Balkesh B3 Polish 0/10/2/4/5 Cross/Glaive /Bump/Lift Hold/Bearing
[/quote]
A Quick update(Added bump and reach and B3 combos and Lift) , will add more  turbo stuff once i look at some tests, been very busy lately
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:50 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: [quote pid='1458206' dateline='1535317683']
(May. 05, 2017  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List 

Attack
==Mobile==
  • Legend Spryzen S3 2/4/5/7/0/10  Star/Flow/Meteor/Vortex/Cross/Glaive/Bump/Reach Xtreme/Variable/Trans(Attack mode only) /Iron/Zephyr/Hunter/
  • Xcalius X3 0/2/4/5/7/10 Star/Flow/Cross/Meteor/Glaive/Vortex/Bump /Reach Iron/Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr/Trans/Hunter/
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Cross/Meteor/Bump/Reach  Xtreme/Variable(Worn)/Hunter
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Flow/Bump/Reach Iron/Accel/Zephyr/Hunter/Xtreme/Variable

==Stationary==
  • Xcalius X3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Star/Cross/Glaive/Meteor/Vortex/Bump/Reach Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Bump/Reach Weight/Needle/Atomic/Orbit
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Bump/Reach Atomic/Orbit/Needle

Defense
  • Fafnir F3 2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Atomic
Stamina
  • Caynox C3 7/0/10 Cross/Bump Bearing

Balance
  • Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic
  • Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Bump/Lift  Hold/Bearing
  • Fafnir F3 Polish 2/4/5/7/0/10 Cross/Glaive Destroy
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Star/Meteor/Cross/Bump/Lift Hold
  • Luinor L3 Glaive/Under/Cross Destroy
  • Xcalius X3 0/7/5/4/2/1/10 Glaive/Cross/Star/Bump/Reach Destroy
  • Jormuntor J2 0/7/4/5/2/10 Glaive/Cross Destroy 
  • Caynox C3 0/7/4/5/2/10 Glaive/Cross Destroy
  • Noctemis N3 2/4/5/7/0/10 Glaive/Cross/Flow/Meteor/Bump/Reach Destroy/Bearing
  • Legend Spryzen 2/4/5/7/0 Glaive/Cross/Star/Flow/Meteor/Bump/Reach Destroy
  • Balkesh B3 Polish Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 Polish 0/2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Destroy
  • Balkesh B3 Polish 0/10/2/4/5 Cross/Glaive /Bump/Lift Hold/Bearing
A Quick update(Added bump and reach and B3 combos and Lift) , will add more  turbo stuff once i look at some tests, been very busy lately
[/quote]

Wouldn't bearing also be good on luinor l3?
Where's the world champion (Spryzen Requiem S3)? Maybe you still think it's banned from tournaments, but recently it has been declared legal.
(Jan. 31, 2019  1:02 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Where's the world champion (Spryzen Requiem S3)? Maybe you still think it's banned from tournaments, but recently it has been declared legal.

Isn't it still banned in WBBO's Hasbro only format?
I find that Kerbeus K4 (which should be K3, but whatever) is a really strong stamina type on Revolve or Bearing
How are the slopes in comparison to gK's teeth?
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:53 PM)MWF Wrote: How are the slopes in comparison to gK's teeth?

Since I only own Hasbro, I can’t say, but it is fairly tight.
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:48 PM)Etubitr Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  1:02 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Where's the world champion (Spryzen Requiem S3)? Maybe you still think it's banned from tournaments, but recently it has been declared legal.

Isn't it still banned in WBBO's Hasbro only format?

For the WBO, Requiem is still banned. In the World Tour (which is where the claim of the World Champion comes from), it is completely legal.
(Jan. 31, 2019  3:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:53 PM)MWF Wrote: How are the slopes in comparison to gK's teeth?

A lot better than the burst fest that was gK on anything less than an A mold god chip.

(Jan. 31, 2019  3:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

(Jan. 31, 2019  4:40 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  3:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Since I only own Hasbro, I can’t say, but it is fairly tight.

A lot better than the burst fest that was gK on anything less than an A mold god chip.

At first I was a little skeptical of buying the dual pack for K4,but it actually has some of the best slopes ever! On 0g at, K4 was beating Takara Tomy's Sr 0g et!